Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:08:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: it's time to buy ethereum  (Read 47098 times)
xsantana (OP)

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

very regrettable if eth prices are still weakening, affecting bounty campaign seekers, who on average use the ETH platform,
many hold their tokens. including myself
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:14:35 PM

if you want to invest, it's true that right now is what we do with the condition that we have more capital than our daily lives so it won't interfere with our household needs, so we can maximally invest in whatever form we want, that way we can choose which coin will we buy that will continue to benefit for the future

bristi_

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:06:43 PM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
or it will even stabilize in the coming year.
I want to wait till December & lets see what happened   

AWR Coin Upto 98% MN Rewards POS + MasterNode❍Twitter (twitter.com/CoinAward)❍
❍Discord (discord.gg/zdDX86J)❍
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

very regrettable if eth prices are still weakening, affecting bounty campaign seekers, who on average use the ETH platform,
Ethereal prices are down so I think this is a good time for investors to buy. Ethereum is being greatly affected by the recent failure of ICO projects due to the disappointment of investors. I believe that when the market regains momentum, Ethereum will get a lot of support.
UserMatt1

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

Ethereal prices are down so I think this is a good time for investors to buy. Ethereum is being greatly affected by the recent failure of ICO projects due to the disappointment of investors. I believe that when the market regains momentum, Ethereum will get a lot of support.

Ethereum still has a good short/mid term uptrend pontential. In the long run it's destined to fail due to the whole ICO ecosystem..
mistemb
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:38:53 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 01:03:22 AM by mistemb

everytime is a good time to buy ethereum , you just have to scale it up or down

Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:32:03 AM

19 october, 2017 ETH was $340 and now is only $200.  So i think ETH is too low now and it is the best chance to buy at a low rate because ETH is the topmost reliable coin in the crypto market and it has numerous number of investors so its future is good. Its market capture is all most 21 billion so its a huge amount after BTC. I have a strong believe on it  and i believe that it will be profitable very soon. 
xsantana (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

is this the right time to buy ethereum coins, for now eth prices have dropped very badly this year, even as long as I know cryptocurrency now ethereum is in a downward condition.
according to your analysis, eth prices next month will be reached like prices at the beginning of the year
I want to wait till December & lets see what happened   
yes, let's wait in December, a lot of analysis says at the end of this year prices will rise. I hope the price is the same as last year which went through $ 650
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:44:38 PM

Yes it is good opportunity to buy ethereum now, because if you are going check it now it was 202$(0.0315BTC)
here at the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ I believe on this alts it will give us a good return if you buy it now then hold.
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

For the moment I am not very sure eth will revive in Q4 or the beginning of the year as many people predicted before, and to be able to rise as early as last year I think it will take a long time to restore the situation, But the world crypto who knows if tomorrow arrives a price increase occurs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:29:23 AM

Today still a good time to buy ethereum because the price is on the red again, but I think the trends still on the down so be careful when you want to purchase ethereum. It is better to make much order at the market because we can get the lower price and we can also reduce the average buy price, so we don't have to take longer to sell ethereum. But if you are confident that after this the price will increase higher, then you can buy directly for one time buy order in one price.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 03:18:23 AM

Still, ETH is giving the opportunity to the investors because the price of ETH went very low in the market which nobody didn't expect the price of ETH goes below the 200$ mark. Still, it is a very good chance to buy as many ETH as possible to make most when it is increasing its price.
corrado25

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:56:17 AM

In fact,ETH have not the best news lately.Hard fork ethereum Constantinople failed.But im still believe in ETH.It is the first coin with such technology. It still has a great deal of capitalization.Im buy ETH not large volumes

futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 07:49:35 AM

Yes it is good opportunity to buy ethereum now, because if you are going check it now it was 202$(0.0315BTC)
here at the https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ I believe on this alts it will give us a good return if you buy it now then hold.

Yes, many people still, don't have any hope on ETH because due to a sudden decrease in price and this makes people lose their value who invested at the very high value in the market. This is the best chance for them in order to average with their previous value because once the price of ETH starts increasing, this time it will cross the value of 1000$ mark.
xsantana (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

Still, ETH is giving the opportunity to the investors because the price of ETH went very low in the market which nobody didn't expect the price of ETH goes below the 200$ mark. Still, it is a very good chance to buy as many ETH as possible to make most when it is increasing its price.
Yes, this is the best opportunity for investors. Seen for now, this possibility will be a long-term investment, to achieve a lot of results.
it's difficult to trade in a short time.
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

I think that only everything can be adjusted only by the end of the year, now the best time to buy, well, then when it goes to growth it will be too late to buy anything.
kriptoman171

Activity: 307

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Today I have no confidence when it is worth buying etherium. When the price of ethereum was 600 dollars, I advised my friends to buy it, now it costs 200 dollars.
straimrpl777

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:40:06 PM

I think that now is a great time to buy. When will the price be 200 dollars? Then everyone will regret not having bought. So it was with Bitcoin at the time.
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

people's opinions must be different, some say yes and no, I think it needs a good analysis to determine whether ethereum's current price will increase again, in my opinion maybe at the end of the year ethereum's price will increase but this is only a prediction, only seeing the habit at the end of the year a lot of coin prices rose.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:35:25 PM

I think it's time to keep ethereum. Since Ethereum went lower than $300 a lot of investors talked about overpriced Ethereum, but the price $250-300 is really low, it would be $600 minimum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: