Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:56:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STA][SHA256] StashCoin - Exploring the Bitcoin technology. On Exchange!  (Read 46429 times)
Neverminds17

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:45:07 AM

Remember that you can vote every hour and number of votes taht you can submit is bade on your trade level on Cryptorush
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wickedsick

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:01:59 AM

voted...but im a lvl1 noob trader there so i get only a few votes  Undecided
Neverminds17

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 10:03:15 AM

voted...but im a lvl1 noob trader there so i get only a few votes  Undecided

every vote counts Cheesy
Black.Dog

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:06:41 AM

voted...but im a lvl1 noob trader there so i get only a few votes  Undecided

every vote counts Cheesy

I agree!

Wink GO StashCoin (STA) GO!

We Love All Crypto Coins!
wickedsick

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:56:09 PM

more votes pls!!
Black.Dog

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:02:09 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 06:44:26 PM by Black.Dog

Question to Stash miners, how many coins have you been able to mine thus far and with how much hashing power ?

Hi, "eoakland" is more simple, you view all this information in real time on this StashCoin (STA) pool at this link http://sta.scryptominers.com

On the left click on Pool under the Statistic column and view all this info in real time.

Bye.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:58:58 PM

need more peeps that want that stash!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Neverminds17

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:16:05 PM

need more peeps that want that stash!

+1
Black.Dog

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:09:10 PM

[Update n°1] Hi, please support this crypto coin, thanks!

-> I just contacted and sent the request to enter the StashCoin (STA) in the following Exchange Market Coin Voting System:

-> CryptoRush.in Exchange Market
-> Link for voting: https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote
-> To vote just login or register to CryptoRush.in (You have 4 votes or more per hour) and click on the +1 right button, thanks!

-> MintPal.com Exchange Market
-> Link for voting: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
-> To vote just login or register to MintPal.com (You have min. 1 completed trade in order to vote and 5 votes per hour) and click on the "Vote Now" right button, thanks!

-> CoinedUp.com Exchange Market
-> Link for voting: http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zybbu/please_add_stashcoin_sta_sha256kgw_to_coinedup/
-> To vote on CoinedUp.com just click on the up left arrow on Reddit, thanks!

-> Cryptsy.com Exchange Market
-> ... Waiting for a response from Cryptsy.com and as soon as i have the link to vote i will post and update ...

-> CoinEx.pw Exchange Market
-> ... Waiting for a response from CoinEx.pw (not have Coin Voting System) and as soon as i have the news i will post and update ...

-> I just contacted and sent the request to enter the StashCoin (STA) in the following Pool and Pool Coin Voting System:

-> CoinEx.pw Pool & Switch Pool
-> ... Waiting for a response from CoinEx.pw (not have Coin Voting System) and as soon as i have the news i will post and update ...

-> MegaMultiPool.com Pool & Multi Pool
-> ... Waiting for a response from MegaMultiPool.com and as soon as i have the link to vote i will post and update ...

-> CoinPool.de Pool
-> ... Waiting for a response from CoinPool.de (not have Coin Voting System) and as soon as i have the news i will post and update ...

A prayer to all the Pioneers of this Big and New Crypto Money and also to those who come later:

"Just StashCoin (STA) will be included in the exchange markets please dont sell it cheap!"

P.S.: For me a very good entry points on market price exchanger is 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC)

Thanks in advance.

Wink Go StashCoin (STA) Go!

Black.Dog

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:44:54 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 12:57:00 AM by Black.Dog

Hi " stashdev" on the first post of this thread has disappeared this 2 StashCoin (STA) pool:

-1) http://sta.scryptominers.com (At the time of writing i'm mining here and it all seems ok)

-2) http://stashcoin.okaypool.com

Is there any reason in particular?

I look forward to your response.

Thanks.

stashdev (OP)

Activity: 70

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 01:12:26 AM

Hi " stashdev" on the first post of this thread has disappeared this 2 StashCoin (STA) pool:

-1) http://sta.scryptominers.com (At the time of writing i'm mining here and it all seems ok)

Thanks.

Yes, I temporarily removed http://sta.scryptominers.com because the majority of Stashcoin miners are using that pool, I'll put it back up when the other ones populate.

http://stashcoin.okaypool.com I removed because I never saw anyone on there didn't know if it was working, the owner never got back to me. I can put it back up if someone can confirm its working.

Black.Dog

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:15:38 AM

Thanks.

Yes, I temporarily removed http://sta.scryptominers.com because the majority of Stashcoin miners are using that pool, I'll put it back up when the other ones populate.

http://stashcoin.okaypool.com I removed because I never saw anyone on there didn't know if it was working, the owner never got back to me. I can put it back up if someone can confirm its working.

Ok, i agree with you.

Thanks for the support.

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:41:28 AM

"Just StashCoin (STA) will be included in the exchange markets please dont sell it cheap!"

I always crack up whenever I read this sentence. I don't wish to sound mean, but this is the most stupidly senseless statement in support of any coin that I've ever read in these forums. What does that even mean? XD
Black.Dog

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:49:30 AM

I always crack up whenever I read this sentence. I don't wish to sound mean, but this is the most stupidly senseless statement in support of any coin that I've ever read in these forums. What does that even mean? XD

Hi "Relnarien"

Is simply my opinion, that's all, and i do not think there is much to understand.

The world is beautiful because it is varied and because everyone have his opinions ... and my complete opinion is:

A prayer to all the Pioneers of this Big and New Crypto Money and also to those who come later:

P.S.: For me a very good entry points on market price exchanger is 1 StashCoin (STA) at 0.005 Bitcoin (BTC)

Thanks.

Bye.

Wink GO StashCoin GO!

Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:02:53 AM

Hi "Relnarien"

Is simply my opinion, that's all, and i do not think there is much to understand.

The world is beautiful because it is varied and because everyone have his opinions ... and my complete opinion is:

Thanks.

Bye.

Wink GO StashCoin GO!

I hope I didn't offend you. I'm not arguing against your opinion. I just meant that it's hard to understand what you're saying. A lot of coins are already in the various exchange markets. You may be saying something relevant, which I believe you are, but something is getting lost in translation.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 07:43:09 AM

<3 stash <3

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:13:47 AM

Alright guys sorry for the absence but I've been hard at work creating an "official" mining pool.

http://stashcoin.onlypool.com/

Since I didn't premine and don't have a huge mining rig I am left to donations and personal income to promote and further the stability of the coin

I created this pool to gather funds to pay for for various services that have been offered that I feel will help grow the coin.

If you have aquired a decent amount of stashcoin recently please message me, there are ideas I want to pass around.

I am sorry mac users but I feel that a block explorer is the next thing on the list of priorities for the coin.

This is what I'll be working on next. Please contact me on (preferably on IRC) if any issues arrise.

Thank you

wickedsick

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:16:35 AM

how much is decent amount of STA? Smiley
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:18:36 AM

<3 stash <3

<3  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink

stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 08:19:47 AM

how much is decent amount of STA? Smiley

4 digits and over? Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: