Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:51:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][STA][SHA256] StashCoin - Exploring the Bitcoin technology. On Exchange!  (Read 46430 times)
Hundsstern

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:50:02 PM

The owner of that pool is PhatJ on cryptocointalk.com, Hundsstern, try contacting him through there.

Anyone else have this problem?

Was not necessary. I did get my payment from http://sta.coinmining.pw.
I don't know what went wrong. I'm pretty sure i've restarted the client before and then i was closing it finally.
I've restarted the client today and it says my payment was already sent when i've posted my first message.
Sorry if I denounced the pool. And thx for the info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stashdev (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 03:09:39 PM

The owner of that pool is PhatJ on cryptocointalk.com, Hundsstern, try contacting him through there.

Anyone else have this problem?

Was not necessary. I did get my payment from http://sta.coinmining.pw.
I don't know what went wrong. I'm pretty sure i've restarted the client before and then i was closing it finally.
I've restarted the client today and it says my payment was already sent when i've posted my first message.
Sorry if I denounced the pool. And thx for the info.

No worries, it wasn't denouncing,you had a genuine concern and we tried to a dress it, nothing wrong there.

stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 03:13:32 PM

Hello, how many confirmations before it shows up in the block explorer?

Also, when building the stashcoin-qt on linux, it produces  bitcoin-qt.  I just renamed the file.  All good.  Cheesy

It should show up as soon as the next block  is solved, it looks like the block explorer might have stopped working at the moment. I'll check it when I have time later. And the bitcoin-qt problem will be fixed next update. Thank you

bayo

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:36:44 PM

Just open a pool here : https://sta.mineoncloud.com :=) 1% fees - Proportional payout - Stratum
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:38:12 PM

Just open a pool here : https://sta.mineoncloud.com :=) 1% fees - Proportional payout - Stratum

awsome!, we still need more tho!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Black.Dog

Activity: 98

«Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish»

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:57:26 PM

Very very good news and thanks for the info!

P.S.: I remind you, and please also vote the StashCoin (STA) multiple times each hour on:

---> CryptoRush.in Exchange Market ---> https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

---> MintPal.com Exchange Market ---> https://www.mintpal.com/voting

---> CoinedUp.com Exchange Market ---> http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1zybbu/please_add_stashcoin_sta_sha256kgw_to_coinedup/

Wink Go StashCoin (STA) Go!

We Love All Crypto Coins!
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 09:19:37 PM

Thank you!

Added to the top post.

stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 09:48:48 PM

If anybody has experience with bitcoin-abe please contact me. I'll pay in STA or BTC for the help. Thank you

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

i seen someone that can program a few weeks ago, i think they hang out in the doge chat

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:16:24 AM

i seen someone that can program a few weeks ago, i think they hang out in the doge chat

Hmm, ill try asking, not sure how how their doge will react when he sniffs my stash Tongue

Meanwhile check this wallet out: http://stashcoin.chainflow.org/address/JNF8Hvwbce2p6TJBjiZDw49tFm88aY2QCi

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:17:49 AM

Hmm, ill try asking, not sure how how their doge will react when he sniffs my stash Tongue

Meanwhile check this wallet out: http://stashcoin.chainflow.org/address/JNF8Hvwbce2p6TJBjiZDw49tFm88aY2QCi

is that the richest stash member?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:19:33 AM

is that the richest stash member?

If i had to guess, i would say is scryptominers pool wallet.

first transaction is from the launch night    2014-03-09 05:05:20 .....what a night...

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:22:13 AM

oh, theres only 146400 stash out there so far! it's so rare! STASH IT AWAY

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:30:12 AM

Yeah thats kind of the problem too when offering bounties.

A coin with 5 billion total coins is giving away 1 million coin bounties, and a 50 million total coins one is giving away bounties for 500 coins, which one looks better on a post title?

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:32:17 AM

A coin with 5 billion total coins is giving away 1 million coin bounties, and a 50 million total coins one is giving away bounties for 500 coins, which one looks better on a post title?

you need to update the op so people know you need some stash to get some bounties rolling! im sure people are willing to donate
even 0.01btc  bounties would do wonders Cheesy

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 12:45:47 AM

you need to update the op so people know you need some stash to get some bounties rolling! im sure people are willing to donate

I updated it, what do you think?

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 12:55:02 AM

put the please donate on top of the paragraph Smiley i sent you 60stash i hope it catches on and  other people help out!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:06:39 AM

put the please donate on top of the paragraph Smiley i sent you 60stash i hope it catches on and  other people help out!

Thanks! and done!  Smiley

Zackgeno96

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 01:08:25 AM

we need more votes Smiley https://www.mintpal.com/voting

have you set up a twitter  yet?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
stashdev (OP)

StashCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2014, 01:18:28 AM

we need more votes Smiley https://www.mintpal.com/voting

have you set up a twitter  yet?

Yeah, I'm refraining from directly promoting the coin to exchanges myself, which would include asking for votes on twitter. I just dont feel like i can ask people to give it monetary value when i dont even have a mac wallet out yet. It doesnt feel right to me, on the other hand, things are moving fast and I'm setting up this coin to be the real deal. Every day i learn TOO much information :p and so when the time comes, we will promote the hell of it everywhere. Doesn't mean you guys can't though, please! Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: