Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about sell? Or invest more?  (Read 27389 times)
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:02:31 PM

The lowest price decline occurred in December 2018 and at that time should have invested. Because now it can be seen that the price of coins has started to rise. In the current situation if you sell coins I think the time is still not right because the price of coins still has the potential to grow again. So if you invest now it's not too late.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
Mr. Art

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:05:47 PM

At the moment, I think that it is worth investing and not selling, as the market is now at the bottom, but this year it will grow strongly and even if this year it will not grow as much as I expect, in 2020 it will continue to grow.

i hope you are right, because the year already change and maybe we will see a good price movement in crypto market in 2019
so, now is the tme to buy more a good cryptocurrencies  Wink

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:09:12 PM

To be honest, it's not a selling period here. Crypto market has lost alot of investors who opted out during the last months.. we are facing a terrible periode here and we must say that this bloody bath is just the best option to jump in and gather as much great coins as possible .. when things get better you might earn alot but it's still risky to invest here.
I think that i am opting in and buying even more and more coins to get prepared, whales might come anytime and i must prepare my self for massive profits this year.
rodskee

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:20:12 PM

Depends on you to increase your investment
Do not sell your coin just stay cool and relax
I think the bear market is over wait for the right timing to sell your coins you have(patience patience)

clololck

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:56:57 AM

Risk prevention and control is a professional knowledge that you should learn. This is usually very complicated. It may be a better way to judge the risk of market control from a scientific point of view. There is no accurate answer to sell coins or continue to invest, and the judgment of the cryptocurrency market is more important.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:33:53 PM

Selling now is not a good action, but if you are in the urgent situation to get money, it can't be helped.
That's why always try to investing what you can lose later, so you won't have any necessary to liquidate your coins hasty.
Investing more is better if you have some money, just don't forget to invest only what you can afford to lose.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:37:38 PM

Selling now is not a good action, but if you are in the urgent situation to get money, it can't be helped.
That's why always try to investing what you can lose later, so you won't have any necessary to liquidate your coins hasty.
Investing more is better if you have some money, just don't forget to invest only what you can afford to lose.

It's true, if selling now might not be a good idea. Because Crypto has shown an increase at the beginning of this year. But this is only a suggestion, if someone wants to sell it doesn't really matter. That is the right of each person. But for now it's better to add more investment if you can. If not, it doesn't matter.
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 04:31:04 PM

It was necessary to sell at the beginning of 2018, now the prices are already minimal and probably will not be lower. I did not sell the Altcoins, but transferred them from small projects to larger and more stable ones. Now I am looking to buy further, but on a small deposit.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:03:03 PM

It was necessary to sell at the beginning of 2018, now the prices are already minimal and probably will not be lower. I did not sell the Altcoins, but transferred them from small projects to larger and more stable ones. Now I am looking to buy further, but on a small deposit.
I would of course now do nothing at all with altcoins would just keep, if you have them of course good, and still would buy in such moments as now, so you will quickly come out in a plus

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:04:40 PM

as return with works on evaluation investors might gives with one on excessive as defining of numbers on release to work on submission with chance of exchange as preparing following acquisition with the new shares of token to returns with nominals on running scheme with moderation.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 05:10:48 PM

Market is floating at bottom so we can say it will be a best time to make investment to buy more coins from this dip, so you have to make investment instead of selling your coins.

But I will suggest you to hold your coins along with new investment.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1340

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:13:42 PM

You should not invest, you need to wait for a pause, because haste has not brought anyone any good. Wait for a pause when the market is surely going up, then you can think about populating your portfolio. And of course you need to remember about taking profits, without this in any way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:42:49 PM

It market is not in good condition. So selling at this point is pointless. I think if you are not in problem with what what you are holding or if your pocket is not fully empty then holding is the best option. But sometime changing portfolio is also good as more good projects comes every months. And if you think you have to sell anyway then go for it. But if you have more money and you can hold more and you can take risk then go for investment but in partly. Cause market is heavily down so whatever you invest will give you profit when the market will go up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:47:30 PM

When prices are falling I'm definitely not thinking about selling, especially if it is in loss. Remember you are not in loss as long as you don't sell. In bear market you are meant to slowly start buying, especially now when we are so near bottom. There really is not point selling now at the bottom. Just hold and be patient some more, try to accumulate as much as possible.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:50:12 PM

Now is not the best time to invest in the short and medium term. If we talk about long-term, i.e. a year or a few years, then surely yes, now you can and should invest. But if you want to have a profit here and now, it is better to engage in trading on a small part of the deposit and to adhere to risk management.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:15:45 PM

if only I had money then I would not feel confused about the current market conditions because I would invest with a dollar cost averaging strategy, it would indeed require a lot of capital but because I have confidence that crypto will recover then I think more capital the more the benefits, unfortunately I have no money so I can't do anything but wait and try to find coins by participating in the bounty campaign

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:18:27 PM

yeah i am thinking right now to invest on Ethereum so that i got ETCV fork coins and the pump of ethereum as well after the Constantinople fork.
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:42:11 PM

if only I had money then I would not feel confused about the current market conditions because I would invest with a dollar cost averaging strategy, it would indeed require a lot of capital but because I have confidence that crypto will recover then I think more capital the more the benefits, unfortunately I have no money so I can't do anything but wait and try to find coins by participating in the bounty campaign
Well I guess some of us are on that little Fiat situation. I think this time is also a good time to have invested in some good projects I've been following and having a good feeling about the viability of this projects just kills me that I might miss out in investing early in them for the long HODL.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:57:14 PM

I disagree this is not good to invest for lose as if you are investing with such wrong thinking so your money will not grow higher. Other thing is if you are in need of money you should have plan for it before you go for investing. Today there are so many opportunity that we can use to make money. Better not to put yourself on doubt just invest and hold.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:09:57 PM

At the moment, I think it's worth waiting and watching. The second option is to start gradually investing in cryptocurrencies, as the market is now unpredictable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: