Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:26:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:54:46 PM

I think Payu Harris is a good person. I wodner what he thinks about maplecoin...
I want to met him someday.

Also I think that fat guy, anonymous pirate is not good person and he instamined maza, dumping few days and now he's copied web, idea in maplecoin.

MazaCoin is not scam. Payu Haarris is not scammer.

Scam = maplecoin and anonymous pirate. This is just my guess, not fact, I don't want to harm maplecoin and pirate if he and coin is not scam.
But I have red flags with this guy and maplecoin.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:58:35 PM

Really? I've heard it's the other way around. Pirate was the brain of the operation and Payu just the patsy they've used to boost the coin.

Leaked content of emails proved this.

Don't you find it funny the Dev started "Canada national crypto"? A project where Payu should not be involved?

Yeah, leaked emails... okay...

BTC Oyate Initiative  has been around a while.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:59:03 PM

Logically you would have thought Harris + team would have had the developer sign an agreement not to copy the look/layout of the maza coin site for any other coins he may make. I mean, there must have been some copyright agreement?

The dev can make whatever coins he wants, but he shouldn't have been able to basically copy/paste the same website + appearance as maza. Perhaps Harris doesn't even know about it.

Its a wordpress site so the templates are all the same. Is it utmost laziness and not good PR to use the same template, probably, but speaking as a graphic designer I know if I can get away with building something off existing resources too I will. Also I will work for anyone and the idea my clients should be held responsible for my personal behavior is silly.

Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:01:47 PM

Really? I've heard it's the other way around. Pirate was the brain of the operation and Payu just the patsy they've used to boost the coin.

Leaked content of emails proved this.

Don't you find it funny the Dev started "Canada national crypto"? A project where Payu should not be involved?

Yeah, leaked emails... okay...

BTC Oyate Initiative  has been around a while.

You can't even access the website it's been down for weeks. Give me a break. Payu said it will be back in 1-2 days, that devs are on it and wasn't been the case. 2 weeks later website still down.

Yeah, leaked emails between Pirate and @BitcoinSachs, excerpts of which were made public on twitter by the @BitcoinSachs blogger https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:02:14 PM

fucking idiot dev, if maza scam no one want to buy shit maplecoin

This is what I don't get, trolls apply no logic. If it a scam coin, why is the premine still there? Can't cash out millions of coins on a worthless coin.

And second, if a dev tricks a whole community into spending thousands of dollars, his schtick will NOT succeed a second time.

Most likely Payu paid some stupid teenager to create the coin, who is not unlike all the OTHER stupid teenagers who infect Bitcointalk and when the teenager started getting mouthy or going off script, he was fired, and then in a fit he went off and created his own coin. Well so be it, hats off to him, but a coins worth is not based on the developer, I couldn't give a sh-t about Charlie Lee or Satoshi for instance, I care about the end USE of the coin. If you have a good spokesman and marketer who can convince people with money to invest, that is all that matters in the end, because the average user doesn't care how well a coin is coded whether it is scrypt or SHS, it's irrelevant. And while the small % of crypto kids may be thinking it's a scam, the fact is the average layman who just scans the headlines and doesn't even know about bitcointalk sees, "OMG, Natives investing in coins, how can I get some?!"

Think 6 months ahead, not 6 days.

why dev create new coin again and same like maza? why he not focus develop maza?
it's make people lose trust about maza
you dont know how i feel my 2 btc turn to 0.35 Sad

Just sell already dude.  You're hopeless.  

We already went over this a thousand times.  The DEV is NOT payu harris.  The dev was just contracted to make maza coin and the software/website for Payu.  Nothing more.  The dev is free to create as many coins as he wants...that's his job...he only does software and coin creation.  Maplecoin is NOT Payu's creation...it's only the software dev's creation.

Do you not understand these simple concepts?

still holding my coin
maybe payu must hire new dev to make this coin better Smiley
fuck pirate
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

Yeah, leaked emails between Pirate and @BitcoinSachs, excerpts of which were made public on twitter by the @BitcoinSachs blogger https://twitter.com/BitcoinSachs

Bitcoinsachs also felt he had to come out of nowhere and start talking smack about Premine (PMC), funny how all these whales come out of the woodworks to trash on potential diamonds in the rough that are still cheap, volatile, or not moving.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:07:08 PM

This is what I don't get, trolls apply no logic. If it a scam coin, why is the premine still there? Can't cash out millions of coins on a worthless coin.

And second, if a dev tricks a whole community into spending thousands of dollars, his schtick will NOT succeed a second time.

Most likely Payu paid some stupid teenager to create the coin, who is not unlike all the OTHER stupid teenagers who infect Bitcointalk and when the teenager started getting mouthy or going off script, he was fired, and then in a fit he went off and created his own coin. Well so be it, hats off to him, but a coins worth is not based on the developer, I couldn't give a sh-t about Charlie Lee or Satoshi for instance, I care about the end USE of the coin. If you have a good spokesman and marketer who can convince people with money to invest, that is all that matters in the end, because the average user doesn't care how well a coin is coded whether it is scrypt or SHS, it's irrelevant. And while the small % of crypto kids may be thinking it's a scam, the fact is the average layman who just scans the headlines and doesn't even know about bitcointalk sees, "OMG, Natives investing in coins, how can I get some?!"

why dev create new coin again and same like maza? why he not focus develop maza?

Just sell already dude.  You're hopeless.  

We already went over this a thousand times.  The DEV is NOT payu harris.  The dev was just contracted to make maza coin and the software/website for Payu.  Nothing more.  The dev is free to create as many coins as he wants...that's his job...he only does software and coin creation.  Maplecoin is NOT Payu's creation...it's only the software dev's creation.

Do you not understand these simple concepts?

still holding my coin
maybe payu must hire new dev to make this coin better Smiley
fuck pirate

Payu didn't hire anyone. It's Pirate who contacted Payu and got him on-board.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

insanid

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:07:49 PM

Most likely Payu paid some stupid teenager to create the coin, who is not unlike all the OTHER stupid teenagers who infect Bitcointalk and when the teenager started getting mouthy or going off script, he was fired, and then in a fit he went off and created his own coin. Well so be it, hats off to him, but a coins worth is not based on the developer, I couldn't give a sh-t about Charlie Lee or Satoshi for instance, I care about the end USE of the coin. If you have a good spokesman and marketer who can convince people with money to invest, that is all that matters in the end, because the average user doesn't care how well a coin is coded whether it is scrypt or SHS, it's irrelevant. And while the small % of crypto kids may be thinking it's a scam, the fact is the average layman who just scans the headlines and doesn't even know about [Suspicious link removed]ees, "OMG, Natives investing in coins, how can I get some?!"

You are jumping to conclusions. The mazacoin dev team just released their android wallet today like they said they would. They are still actively developing this coin, but this is NOT an official thread for MazaCoin, and the devs don't have any obligation to post in here anyways. Why do you care if a dev team works on more than 1 project? It's not like Payu Harris stopped working on MazaCoin. He was just in New York last week promoting MazaCoin at the Bitcoin Center! The MazaCoin team uses Twitter, for the most part, to communicate their plans. As far as the naysayers saying this is a "scam", please provide some concrete evidence instead of speculation. This article http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp seems to be a central argument by the naysayers. Can you honestly say that you truly understand 100% Native American politics? By the way, did you realize the Lakota nation is split into several different groups? Neither did I until I did some research on it. MazaCoin is the future soverign currency of The Oglala Lakota Nation. Now, why would Payu say that MazaCoin is the official currency of the "True Lakota Nation"? Because he is a Native American, and to him The Oglala Lakota Nation is the True Lakota Nation. He understands their history and politics much better than we do. He also was commissioned by the Oglala Sioux Tribe Office of Economic Development to go ahead with his MazaCoin initiative. Don't believe me? Read this http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html In fact, why don't you naysayers read everything on http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/mazacoin-f3.html This is where the dev team for MazaCoin chooses to post. It's not hidden from us, it's been there all along. So, stop spreading misinformation and panicking people.
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:11:38 PM

From the Dev on Twitter a hour ago:

"The MazaCoin Mac OS Wallet/Client will be released at approx. 6:00 AM ET USA on Wednesday - March 12th."

Wink
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:11:53 PM

It would benefit Harris if he would stop in over here and post some answers/info to concerns. At the very least, he could clear some issues up (hopefully).

This may not be the place they put out info, but this is one of the main places investors read. They should have a rep over here.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:14:51 PM

The funny thing is in the end none of this all matters, all it takes is one huge whale with thousands of Bitcoins who wants to get rich(er), saw an opportunity for millions of cheap coins from panic sellers to scoop them up and create some hype. They don't care whether the coin is a scam or not, and even if it is, if the Lakotas start seeing the $$$ rolling in, they WILL adopt it.

Sorry but this is still the most exciting alt to come around in a long while. And I'm not stupid, AUR proved that ANY coin can be pumped to insane levels, and there is no alt at the moment that is more ripe for it than Maza.
Croak

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:15:02 PM

You guys watching this pre-pump on Cryptsy in action? They've brought it up from 1530 to 1770 (and counting) in just a matter of minutes, and if you weren't paying attention, it'd even look natural.
murraypaul

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:15:40 PM

Quote from: insanid link=topic=494105.msg5628616#msg5628616 date=1394482069
This article [url
http://www.indianz.com/News/2014/012781.asp[/url] seems to be a central argument by the naysayers. Can you honestly say that you truly understand 100% Native American politics? By the way, did you realize the Lakota nation is split into several different groups? Neither did I until I did some research on it. MazaCoin is the future soverign currency of The Oglala Lakota Nation. Now, why would Payu say that MazaCoin is the official currency of the "True Lakota Nation"? Because he is a Native American, and to him The Oglala Lakota Nation is the True Lakota Nation.

And the president of the Oglala Lakota Nation has flatly said that they have not adopted it as an official currency.

He understands their history and politics much better than we do. He also was commissioned by the Oglala Sioux Tribe Office of Economic Development to go ahead with his MazaCoin initiative. Don't believe me? Read this http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html In fact, why don't you naysayers read everything on http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/mazacoin-f3.html This is where the dev team for MazaCoin chooses to post. It's not hidden from us, it's been there all along. So, stop spreading misinformation and panicking people.

Yes, that bit is true. What isn't true is that it has been adopted as the official currency of the Lakota nation. That is misinformation.

BTC: 16TgAGdiTSsTWSsBDphebNJCFr1NT78xFW
SRC: scefi1XMhq91n3oF5FrE3HqddVvvCZP9KB
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:17:28 PM

@solid

+1

Yes, but aurora market price is NOT price for 10,613,676 coins but for 113k Smiley
aurora after airdrop will fall more than 90%.
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:18:13 PM

The funny thing is in the end none of this all matters, all it takes is one huge whale with thousands of Bitcoins who wants to get rich(er), saw an opportunity for millions of cheap coins from panic sellers to scoop them up and create some hype. They don't care whether the coin is a scam or not, and even if it is, if the Lakotas start seeing the $$$ rolling in, they WILL adopt it.

Sorry but this is still the most exciting alt to come around in a long while. And I'm not stupid, AUR proved that ANY coin can be pumped to insane levels, and there is no alt at the moment that is more ripe for it than Maza.

This, WE DONT NEED NO DEVS IF THE COIN WORKING FINE, BUT THE DEVS ALSO WORKING HERE EVERYDAY ON THIS COIN.

Who thing this coin is a scam, stay out.
SkyValeey

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:21:08 PM

My eyes is pain because of that big red letters. Plz change it man Smiley
ifightformerkel (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:22:13 PM

Panic buys @ cryptsy lol coin is over 2300 satoshi now
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:23:16 PM

@solid

+1

Yes, but aurora market price is NOT price for 10,613,676 coins but for 113k Smiley
aurora after airdrop will fall more than 90%.

True but even if it got to 1/10th of AUR's market cap that would be a dollar a coin.

Anyway i'm done fighting the scam accusations, I remember there was this much fud thrown at Doge when it first hit, even more vicious and nasty and claims the creator would dump and sell out, in the end the guy actually turned DOWN a 500k investment offer and the coin continued for months.
TeddyBear1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:23:41 PM

Panic buys @ cryptsy lol coin is over 2300 satoshi now

wow awesome, thank god we didn't buy in at 15k! oh wait....  Roll Eyes
BlackMarket

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:24:02 PM

ok, i understand now. payu is good person  Smiley
but anonymous pirate bad because he launch new coin copy pasta maza
Pages: « 1 ... 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 [190] 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: