Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ██[MZC] MazaCoin - National Currency - now @ RussiaToday, Independent, Telegraph  (Read 167527 times)
49er.miner

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:28:50 AM

is there away to do the pump without hurting other people?
if the coin stabilizes will there be bag holders?
can the whales still dump on us?

if you do a pump with no dump who gets hurt?
any advice is welcome...

also whales manipulating a currency meant to help the poor is disgusting and subhuman
and hurting naive traders with dumps is also appalling

especially experienced traders please give experiences or advice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatwolf

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:36:48 AM

See this youtube video on how P&D works: http://www.bonavest.com/226/live-bitcoin-trading-lesson-how-do-pump-and-dumps-work
jrich76

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:38:42 AM

is there away to do the pump without hurting other people?
if the coin stabilizes will there be bag holders?
can the whales still dump on us?

if you do a pump with no dump who gets hurt?
any advice is welcome...

also whales manipulating a currency meant to help the poor is disgusting and subhuman
and hurting naive traders with dumps is also appalling

especially experienced traders please give experiences or advice

in a pump and dump it's a zero sum game. In order for you to win someone has to lose. When you look back at the graphs that shoot straight upwards and then back down, they were dumping from about halfway up the graph until the top. That's why the top of the peak happens, the dumpers are done dumping so it stops and then it's just bagholders.

I don't see anything wrong with a pump without a dump. Just inciting liquidity in the markets to encourage trading, you can still lose but at least prices go up and there's activity.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:44:56 AM

thank you great wolf i saw that video when i just started trading to know my enemy. Wink
are we really robbing the robbers?
if we pump up the price and we broadcast the pump wouldnt we be buying from the whales?
if we pump at cryptorush does that guarantee the whales wont be there?

where did all the newbies come from?

ha im a newbie too!! Grin

SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:46:24 AM

Just found this, it's a long chatlog between AnonymousPirate (admin of Mazacoin forum) and neuroMode (same one from here perhaps?)

http://pastebin.com/wvvNS7ra

Tons of information regarding their long term plans for the coin, and providing it to the Native American peoples.

No short term plans though, sorry if that bums out a few peeps.

That chat was very interesting, especially the part where Pirate claims Payu might become the next Lakota president when he's not even a tribe member. Total crazy talk.

Maybe he was stoned?

For now there's no proof that MZC is scam.

I think the main reason that ppl posting that this is scam is just price dropping Smiley
If price steadily increase, the same ppl would say that MAZa is the new crypto Christ, new doge, etc. etc.

It's all about price. Many ppl want quick $, if they don't get it, finding reasons of scam etc. - everything but not to accept that the quick $ plan was not good.

It's bright like a sun. If someone is 100% sure that this is scam, give a 100% proof or remain in silence. It's much wiser than crying because price is dropping.  Cool
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:49:18 AM

For what it's worth, twice in 24 hours Fontas has tweeted to watch MZC.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:50:07 AM

Both @mazacoin and @cryptodirect were active on tweeter re-tweeting some coindesk article but didn't bother to address latest concerns. Seems they apply the austrich strategy of sticking head in the sand, hoping it will blow over.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:50:16 AM

Why would a decentralized currency be more "official" when approved by a central authority? Official was surely meant to signify first and only.
remistevens

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:52:56 AM

It not all manipulation and pump/dumps folks. Price of an asset goes up, any asset, people will sell some of it. Its profit taking and its perfectly natural. Maza is up, way up, and its going to keep going that way despite some wild ups and downs.
jrich76

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:56:15 AM

Why would a decentralized currency be more "official" when approved by a central authority? Official was surely meant to signify first and only.

This is the entire reason everyone is PMS'ing over mazacoin and Payu, that damn word "official", some lawyer didn't sign a court order stating so. Payu is so amateur he didn't think a bunch of paranoid people would ride his ass over it. lol  Grin Grin

I still say he doesn't give a crap about this speculation stuff, since he already said that, and he probably answered more of these questions on his forum, where we found the Memorandum of Understanding earlier. There is much more on that site that has been there since December.
49er.miner

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:07:34 AM

only thing i disagree is that i think whales do come in to lay seeds of doubt especially when panic selling has decreased
jrich76

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:14:16 AM

uh......are your bodies ready?

https://twitter.com/FontasPumps/status/442459001385517056 Roll Eyes
49er.miner

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:15:06 AM

we can agree to disagree
researching certain whales i noticed they use forums and chatrooms to there advantage
i would consider that bullshit
but thank you for categorizing us

i am not your enemy and i am not looking for an argument

49er.miner

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:22:32 AM

i never considered the twitter whales real whales i call them wannabe whales check my previous posts.

again we can agree to disagree.
cryptofloes

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:27:15 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 09:47:27 AM by cryptofloes

a lot of FUD in here.
remistevens

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:30:17 AM

For everyone new to the MazaThread, here's the situation:

With every person that posts, ask yourself this: what is the motive. Nobody posts without a motive. ANYBODY posting in this thread, regardless of their supposed "opinion" on MZC clearly has a stake in the coin. Why else would they waste their time on every. single. page. if they weren't actually somehow invested? They wouldn't. So here's the breakdown of people in this thread:

1) The largest group: miners and traders who honestly want the price to go up and act that way, sharing positive and promising aspects of the coin. Most people in this largest group want to get rid of most if not all of their MZC when they hit some sort of threshhold - 2x, 5x, 10x profit? These are the sincere people - they might not admit their intentions, but they are sincere in being optimistic about price, and their optimism suits their cause by hoping others agree and help support the buy order side of things.

2) The second largest group: miners and traders that expect the price to go up but do not act this way. They don't plan on cashing out today, but they do like making money off of fear - so they spread it. They aim to spread panic now while uncertainty is highest, play the waves, and increase their position - because they know/expect that sometime this week, the price will be at a premium compared to what it is now, and that is their planned exit. Until then, it's all a charade from this group to make waves on the charts and open up margins. This is, on average, the most trade-savvy group. They're not just investing, they're working.

3) The third largest group: newcomers and simpletons who don't do an ounce of googling or backtracking through the thread. These people are naive and clueless, just got a sniff of a hot new coin, and are coming ready to ask questions first and read later. This group is the target prey of strategies employed passively by group #1 and actively by group #2. This is what all of the posturing from daytraders listed in the first two groups is for - these people are the most important ones in the thread to everyone above. They are the fodder to fuel volatility. The best part is, it doesn't matter that I'm saying this - cause none of them will read it once it's not the newest page! Cheesy

4) Fourth largest group: advertisers. Pool operators and promotion shills like that fucking spamming asshole from Atomic-Trade - just make a fucking image like everyone else don't act like "one of us" with your fucking referral link. These people don't really read threads so they're basically irrelevant.

5) Fifth largest group: the believers. I'm not even sure a single one of you posturing motherfuckers is in this group. I bet we're all daytrading scum trying to spin the market to our own devices. Nonetheless, this group is composed of people who actually support the overarching mission of MZC and aren't primarily concerned with price - they bought in at 14 and don't give a fuck about price, cause they are thinking about 2015 and beyond and what a beautiful revolution this could be. I consider myself 20% in this group because I plan on going long on 20% of my MZC holdings at worst, up to 50% if it gets traction.

Not Present: Whales and pure trolls. Whales don't give a fuck what us little guys think, because it doesn't matter. Everyone in this thread is essentially group #3 from the whale's perspective. Pure trolls would not come troll people about stupid cryptocurrency (pure trolling being just fucking with someone for the sake of a reaction, without any underlying motive). Nobody here is a pure troll. EVERYONE here has a motive.

The only logical conclusion: regardless of what anybody in this thread says, they all are here because they have money in the MZC market. Whether it's going in, or trying to get out, or just trying to stir up some shit to open up a margin - literally everyone that takes the time to post in this thread owns some MZC or wants to.

Nice post, but I'd say there are a healthy number of #1s who are also #5s - myself included. I've been an activist for years and I both would like to profit and see the politics of the Lakotas well funded. Same thing was obvious with Aurora. It wasn't some random coin that stake holders pushed, its rooted in a belief in dissenting peoples Icelanders being at the top of that list globally.

Believers sell when it goes way up, sure. But I only ever buy coins that I agree with the politics and I never sell more than a portion if/when it does go up.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:32:44 AM

I see lots of people ignoring the facts and the Twitter silence of Mazacoin devs. Ignore at your own peril. Price is crashing and we should see 1k soon. Don't let "optimists" fool you. Many will look positive until they've dumped.

Go buy some Maxcoin while they're dirt cheap. You can make back your loss from this fiasco in a few months.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

remistevens

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:34:36 AM

I see lots of people ignoring the facts and the Twitter silence of Mazacoin devs. Ignore at your own peril. Price is crashing and we should see 1k soon. Don't let "optimists" fool you. Many will look positive until they've dumped.

Go buy some Maxcoin while they're dirt cheap. You can make back your loss from this fiasco in a few months.

So what's the scam then? They're going to stay silent until the premined reserve is worthless? Sounds like a great plan.
Zulandio

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:37:09 AM

For everyone new to the MazaThread, here's the situation:

With every person that posts, ask yourself this: what is the motive. Nobody posts without a motive. ANYBODY posting in this thread, regardless of their supposed "opinion" on MZC clearly has a stake in the coin. Why else would they waste their time on every. single. page. if they weren't actually somehow invested? They wouldn't. So here's the breakdown of people in this thread:

1) The largest group: miners and traders who honestly want the price to go up and act that way, sharing positive and promising aspects of the coin. Most people in this largest group want to get rid of most if not all of their MZC when they hit some sort of threshhold - 2x, 5x, 10x profit? These are the sincere people - they might not admit their intentions, but they are sincere in being optimistic about price, and their optimism suits their cause by hoping others agree and help support the buy order side of things.

2) The second largest group: miners and traders that expect the price to go up but do not act this way. They don't plan on cashing out today, but they do like making money off of fear - so they spread it. They aim to spread panic now while uncertainty is highest, play the waves, and increase their position - because they know/expect that sometime this week, the price will be at a premium compared to what it is now, and that is their planned exit. Until then, it's all a charade from this group to make waves on the charts and open up margins. This is, on average, the most trade-savvy group. They're not just investing, they're working.

3) The third largest group: newcomers and simpletons who don't do an ounce of googling or backtracking through the thread. These people are naive and clueless, just got a sniff of a hot new coin, and are coming ready to ask questions first and read later. This group is the target prey of strategies employed passively by group #1 and actively by group #2. This is what all of the posturing from daytraders listed in the first two groups is for - these people are the most important ones in the thread to everyone above. They are the fodder to fuel volatility. The best part is, it doesn't matter that I'm saying this - cause none of them will read it once it's not the newest page! Cheesy

4) Fourth largest group: advertisers. Pool operators and promotion shills like that fucking spamming asshole from Atomic-Trade - just make a fucking image like everyone else don't act like "one of us" with your fucking referral link. These people don't really read threads so they're basically irrelevant.

5) Fifth largest group: the believers. I'm not even sure a single one of you posturing motherfuckers is in this group. I bet we're all daytrading scum trying to spin the market to our own devices. Nonetheless, this group is composed of people who actually support the overarching mission of MZC and aren't primarily concerned with price - they bought in at 14 and don't give a fuck about price, cause they are thinking about 2015 and beyond and what a beautiful revolution this could be. I consider myself 20% in this group because I plan on going long on 20% of my MZC holdings at worst, up to 50% if it gets traction.

Not Present: Whales and pure trolls. Whales don't give a fuck what us little guys think, because it doesn't matter. Everyone in this thread is essentially group #3 from the whale's perspective. Pure trolls would not come troll people about stupid cryptocurrency (pure trolling being just fucking with someone for the sake of a reaction, without any underlying motive). Nobody here is a pure troll. EVERYONE here has a motive.

The only logical conclusion: regardless of what anybody in this thread says, they all are here because they have money in the MZC market. Whether it's going in, or trying to get out, or just trying to stir up some shit to open up a margin - literally everyone that takes the time to post in this thread owns some MZC or wants to.

I saw we stop calling them whales and start calling them douchbags cause that's what most of them are. Arrogant pricks that prey on uninformed people.
Herp

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:37:15 AM

So what's the scam then? They're going to stay silent until the premined reserve is worthless? Sounds like a great plan.

They hope this "official" scandal will blow over and their lies will go unnoticed that's why they maintain "radio silence". Can't get more obvious.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: