Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:17:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Call for TBF to give a grant to indentify and describe the last goxing mechanism  (Read 4761 times)
Loozik (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:51:16 AM

I was saying that theymos has enough funds at his disposal to pay for someone to investigate the MtGox collapse (something you're asking Bitcon Foundation to do).

No need to investigate Gox any more (at least for me); I know what happened.
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:34:17 AM

I was saying that theymos has enough funds at his disposal to pay for someone to investigate the MtGox collapse (something you're asking Bitcon Foundation to do).

Yes, I think most of us know that Mark Karpeles (and perhaps a couple of other Foundation members) stole the bitcoins and the fiat. And we know that they'll probably get away with it. That's the sad truth.
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:39:02 AM

We now know that Gox charting data was very likely inaccurate and more than likely very doctored. 

Gox data have been very accurate; the best among all other exchanges. Bitstamp couldn't even dream of comparing to Gox in terms of data quality.

When you follow the money, you'll know:
- malleability issue is just an excuse
- government intervention is just nutcases telling silly stories
- losing privkeys is an excuse / is fake
- acquiring Gox was just a smokescreen
- recovery plan was just a smokescreen
- businessplan was just a smokescreen

The money went to ... trust me it's not difficult to guess - there is only one option where it could (at least partially) go. it is a known person / organization.

And I am gonna have fun watching people telling stories of how Karpeles could lose privkeys while drinking his frappucino, how US gov could break into his office and steal a paper wallet, how a loss of BTC 850k was discovered out of the blue, and so on  Cheesy

Exactly.....!   all else is smoke and mirrors.....even whats going on in the blockchhain.....the trading records , the names of the attached accounts to this selling

are the things they wanna hide ---just get those bank records seized - subito- and the cat needs to wake up !
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:39:44 AM

Yes, I think most of us know that Mark Karpeles (and perhaps a couple of other Foundation members) stole the bitcoins and the fiat. And we know that they'll probably get away with it. That's the sad truth.

Then most of you know wrong. Karpeles was only the tool in this operation. The majority of the money went not to Karpeles. Karpeles may have get some money in the end though - it really doesn't matter.
exocytosis

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:41:56 AM

Then most of you know wrong. Karpeles was only the tool in this operation. The majority of the money went not to Karpeles. Karpeles may have get some money in the end though - it really doesn't matter.

So who did it go to? The Foundation?
bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 01:42:36 AM

https://bitcoinfoundation.org/blog/?p=407

Grant deadline is today. I'm sure it's at least slightly flexible. If you have a well thought out proposal, read the link above and submit a grant...you'll at the very least be early for consideration in the next round!

From above link:
"Submit your proposal by email to grants@bitcoinfoundation.org. Award decisions will be made within 4-6 weeks of submission deadline. If you have questions, please let us know. We look forward to hearing your ideas!"

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
zyk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:43:19 AM

IT does if bitcoin don´t want to lose all gained acceptance in a heartbeat
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:49:00 AM

Exactly.....!   all else is smoke and mirrors.....even whats going on in the blockchhain.....the trading records , the names of the attached accounts to this selling

are the things they wanna hide ---just get those bank records seized - subito- and the cat needs to wake up !

No need to seize anything to know where the money went. No need to look at trading records, no need to refer to cats. You just discard all the BS that was going for the last month (''leaked'' documents, big boys' rants on blogs, etc., connect potentially unrelated dots, and you'll know.

The whole collapse was either played silly or couldn't have been played other way. I do not know the circumstances to assess if the best scenario was chosen though.
zyk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:50:58 AM

Grant deadline is today. I'm sure it's at least slightly flexible. If you have a well thought out proposal, read the link above and submit a grant...you'll at the very least be early for consideration in the next round!

From above link:
"Submit your proposal by email to grants@bitcoinfoundation.org. Award decisions will be made within 4-6 weeks of submission deadline. If you have questions, please let us know. We look forward to hearing your ideas!"

The plan of the Gox heist is laid out here......The foundation should grant itself the opportunity to disprove that it is heavily involved in the scam !!!!

By filing a criminal case against Mark if not getting voluntarily those trading records and the bank account records !!!  But quickly !
zyk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:54:41 AM

No need to seize anything to know where the money went. No need to look at trading records, no need to refer to cats. You just discard all the BS that was going for the last month (''leaked'' documents, big boys' rants on blogs, etc., connect potentially unrelated dots, and you'll know.

The whole collapse was either played silly or couldn't have been played other way. I do not know the circumstances to assess if the best scenario was chosen though.

You´d know the circumstances with the origanal records and even the persons involved!
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 01:55:05 AM

So who did it go to? The Foundation?

please...

From above link:

When I started this thread I really thought Gox was hacked, Karpeles lost his privkeys, something like that. I truly wanted the smart technical guys to find out what happened.

At the end of the day (having done some research), I know this was not a technical issue, this was not a mismanagement issue at Karpeles' side. It's just something else.

That's it.
zyk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:00:37 AM

The best szenario for whom ?  Bitcoin or the scammers ?
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:04:27 AM

The plan of the Gox heist is laid out here......The foundation should grant itself the opportunity to disprove that it is heavily involved in the scam !!!!

There is no spoon. There is no foundation.

By filing a criminal case against Mark if not getting voluntarily those trading records and the bank account records !!!  But quickly !

Mark is not important right now. Gox got goxed. Gox is gone. Unfortunately, quite a nice organization (not TBF) may be gone due to one silly mistake.

Some time ago I wanted somebody to PM me. I am a nice guy. I wanted to make friends. I still want to make friends.

I will be checking my inbox once a day.
zyk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:19:25 AM

There is no spoon. There is no foundation.

By filing a criminal case against Mark if not getting voluntarily those trading records and the bank account records !!!  But quickly !

Mark is not important right now. Gox got goxed. Gox is gone. Unfortunately, quite a nice organization (not TBF) may be gone due to one silly mistake.

Some time ago I wanted somebody to PM me. I am a nice guy. I wanted to make friends. I still want to make friends.

I will be checking my inbox once a day.

Are you playing cover-up now as well to get a share of the loot ?
zyk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 02:48:31 AM

He was giving the fall guy by everything what was seen when bowing down and laughing his as off at the same time..... he sure as hell is complicit and the terms were

made before the selling began or how do you get those Fiat balances and BTC out of there ?  via unverified accounts and technical glitches?   Whats your proof when you

don´t even need the records ?    blockchain.info  Roger Ver
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:39:37 AM

No, I am the guy who is in business of giving trading calls to money managers (on traditional markets, not on crypto - crypto is just for fun). I rarely trade myself. And there was not a single buy signal on Gox since January till now because ... the whale was gone. There should have been 3 buy signals since January (conditions for correct entries were constantly failing).

I was - well - goxed (''goxed'' is a wrong word now).

Odds of daddy Loozik not being able to pick at least one local bottom for such a long period are one to gazillion - therefore daddy Loozik started to read tapes from exchanges for the whole day and daddy Loozik has a theory of what happened to Gox - this sentence is misleading on purpose.

Daddy Loozik is now happy as he understands what happened and why. Daddy Loozik does not want a share of the loot (somebody made a mistake, mistakes happen). Daddy Loozik only wants somebody to contact him via PM and discuss whether daddy Loozik theory is correct or completely wrong. Nothing more. Daddy Loozik will know if the right person contacts him, so do not play jokes on me.

No more speculations as to what daddy Loozik's motives are. They are quite straightforward: to confirm / deny a theory. I realize my theory can be wrong (therefore I do not throw any names and if I ever have any doubts - I am always wrong - I will never throw any names).

Still no PM...
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:47:01 AM

I realize my theory can be wrong

another wild theory about Satoshi blowing up the towers

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
zyk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 03:26:10 PM

No, I am the guy who is in business of giving trading calls to money managers (on traditional markets, not on crypto - crypto is just for fun). I rarely trade myself. And there was not a single buy signal on Gox since January till now because ... the whale was gone. There should have been 3 buy signals since January (conditions for correct entries were constantly failing).

I was - well - goxed (''goxed'' is a wrong word now).

Odds of daddy Loozik not being able to pick at least one local bottom for such a long period are one to gazillion - therefore daddy Loozik started to read tapes from exchanges for the whole day and daddy Loozik has a theory of what happened to Gox - this sentence is misleading on purpose.

Daddy Loozik is now happy as he understands what happened and why. Daddy Loozik does not want a share of the loot (somebody made a mistake, mistakes happen). Daddy Loozik only wants somebody to contact him via PM and discuss whether daddy Loozik theory is correct or completely wrong. Nothing more. Daddy Loozik will know if the right person contacts him, so do not play jokes on me.

No more speculations as to what daddy Loozik's motives are. They are quite straightforward: to confirm / deny a theory. I realize my theory can be wrong (therefore I do not throw any names and if I ever have any doubts - I am always wrong - I will never throw any names).

Still no PM...

You won´t get one if you can´t tell the audience where the proof for your theory is to be found before it gets destroyed....am sure you are on the right track....but now

you are making a silly mistake...o my Daddy my Wink
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:01:09 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 06:18:15 PM by soy

So, what's the safest future for MrGox?  Indictment and immediate remand on LI to protect from possible assassins?  Three months in lockup while it's sorted out would keep him safe.   But he might then need a phalanx of massive bodyguards surrounding him for his next what 60 years?

Keeping him safe from not only irate investors but how about obscure kill-for-hire that might turn up in the bitcoin investigation.  Or other criminal enterprises that turned to bitcoin for its crypto-id only to find they've had a light focused on their business.  Those unhappy customers won't be very forgiving.

If you could buy murder for dollars it's probably been done for bitcoin.

zyk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:14:03 PM

So, what's the safest future for MrGox?  Indictment and immediate remand on LI to protect from possible assassins?  Three months in lockup while it's sorted out would keep him safe.   But he might then need a phalanx of massive bodyguards surrounding him for his next what 60 years?

Keeping him safe from not only irate investors but how about obscure kill-for-hire that might turn up in the bitcoin investigation.  Or other criminal enterprises that turned to bitcoin for its crypto-id only to find they've had a light focused on their business.  Those unhappy customers won't be very forgiving.

If you could buy murder for dollars it's probably been done for bitcoin.

right now nobody is investigating......he is free to excute every possible obfuscation together with his laywers how to tranfer as much assets possible offshore and pay those

ticks from our money --- wouldn´t everybody do it like this, knowing that the big fail encourages him to cover the shit up ??
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: