Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Call for TBF to give a grant to indentify and describe the last goxing mechanism  (Read 4755 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:23:04 PM

So, what's the safest future for MrGox?  Indictment and immediate remand on LI to protect from possible assassins?  Three months in lockup while it's sorted out would keep him safe.   But he might then need a phalanx of massive bodyguards surrounding him for his next what 60 years?

Keeping him safe from not only irate investors but how about obscure kill-for-hire that might turn up in the bitcoin investigation.  Or other criminal enterprises that turned to bitcoin for its crypto-id only to find they've had a light focused on their business.  Those unhappy customers won't be very forgiving.

If you could buy murder for dollars it's probably been done for bitcoin.

right now nobody is investigating......he is free to excute every possible obfuscation together with his laywers how to tranfer as much assets possible offshore and pay those

ticks from our money --- wouldn´t everybody do it like this, knowing that the big fail encourages him to cover the shit up ??

are you sleeping under a rock?  there are many investigations of all sorts taking place: from individuals, to groups, to academia, right up to and govt agencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 07:26:54 PM

yes the bitcoin foundation who is calling for regulation would be more than happy to find whatever they want to make that happen.

so glad we have TBF for our own protection  Roll Eyes

anyone dumb enough to trust mark with btc should not have btc.
Your words are pure wisdom.
After the events back in '11, you should have learned. He fooled the customers multiple times, shame on you, customers.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 11:06:23 PM

So, what's the safest future for MrGox?  Indictment and immediate remand on LI to protect from possible assassins?  Three months in lockup while it's sorted out would keep him safe.   But he might then need a phalanx of massive bodyguards surrounding him for his next what 60 years?

Keeping him safe from not only irate investors but how about obscure kill-for-hire that might turn up in the bitcoin investigation.  Or other criminal enterprises that turned to bitcoin for its crypto-id only to find they've had a light focused on their business.  Those unhappy customers won't be very forgiving.

If you could buy murder for dollars it's probably been done for bitcoin.

right now nobody is investigating......he is free to excute every possible obfuscation together with his laywers how to tranfer as much assets possible offshore and pay those

ticks from our money --- wouldn´t everybody do it like this, knowing that the big fail encourages him to cover the shit up ??

are you sleeping under a rock?  there are many investigations of all sorts taking place: from individuals, to groups, to academia, right up to and govt agencies

are you dreaming ?  actually he reigns at the top of the mountain of stolen assets and is even protected from all creditors while the cat sleeps on the keyboard......thats

whats happening rather than sitting behind iron bars....and that is cooked together with those guys at TBF. The BIG FAIL

BTC is rigged GTFO of the broken ponzi
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:51:26 AM

Hmmm...

"The World ain't big enough for both of us!" springs to mind...

Grin

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:47:46 AM

Sorry OP, the Bitcoin Foundation has no moneyz left. Vessenes spent it all already.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Loozik (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Born to chew bubble gum and kick ass

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 08:10:37 AM

Sorry OP, the Bitcoin Foundation has no moneyz left. Vessenes spent it all already.

No problem here as I am 99% sure (having spent the night looking at the blockchain on selected days) the ''disappearance'' of Gox coins were neither a result of hack / theft nor loss of privkeys but was rather an element of long planned and controlled collapse of Gox.

No need for TBF guys to spend a satoshi to investigate hack / theft as there was none.
qxzn

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:05:02 AM

No problem here as I am 99% sure (having spent the night looking at the blockchain on selected days) the ''disappearance'' of Gox coins were neither a result of hack / theft nor loss of privkeys but was rather an element of long planned and controlled collapse of Gox.

No need for TBF guys to spend a satoshi to investigate hack / theft as there was none.

Not to be blunt, but are you suggesting that a certain $75M lawsuit has something to do with Gox's demise?
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:13:50 AM

Not to be blunt, but are you suggesting that a certain $75M lawsuit has something to do with Gox's demise?

I am absolutely not suggesting $75 million were paid with the disappeared coins and that Karpeles prioritized this (real or made up) liability towards Coinlab (arising from real or fake dispute) over liabilities towards cutomers, although such a thought flashed across my mind once (but was long time ago forgotten and never explored).

Coinlab is NOT the nice organization I discussed previously.
qxzn

Activity: 609
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 09:59:58 AM

By filing a criminal case against Mark if not getting voluntarily those trading records and the bank account records !!!  But quickly !

Mark is not important right now. Gox got goxed. Gox is gone. Unfortunately, quite a nice organization (not TBF) may be gone due to one silly mistake.

Some time ago I wanted somebody to PM me. I am a nice guy. I wanted to make friends. I still want to make friends.

I will be checking my inbox once a day.

In case anyone else is wondering, I believe I have found the post Loozik is referring to:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg2737996#msg2737996

Guys, come on.

Which of you is Miss Whale I played the innocent prank on yesterday?

You DID NOT lose that much money to write such bad things about me.

No need to be too angry with me. I am a nice guy after all  Cheesy

I already said I wouldn't be posting more calls.

Let's be friends. PM me or something.
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:07:39 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2014, 10:53:50 AM by Loozik

In case anyone else is wondering, I believe I have found the post Loozik is referring to:

That was just an innocent joke. I only wanted to sell (cheaply) some know-how to the market maker because I sensed the market potential could be utilized even more.

But if my hypothesis is correct (controlled collapse, not theft or lost privkeys), then the person(s) who was doing that stuff that day drained Gox of coins with the knowledge of Karpeles.
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:26:49 AM

I believe these addresses still have ''disappeared'' Gox coins (please monitor) - BTC 10k each:
https://blockchain.info/address/1LfV1tSt3KNyHpFJnAzrqsLFdeD2EvU1MK
https://blockchain.info/address/18LpE3eaXgzUc7XGTNKCgZkD4EZN4NcAbK
https://blockchain.info/address/1Gg9GGQWmRk1pp4vNkMqLaEiPVNdiNvz7E

Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 10:29:45 AM

Can someone please establish somehow if the below addresses belong to Coinbase (probably hot wallets) - I am not implying anything - just being inquisitive (this for sure is case-unrelated):
https://blockchain.info/address/1Ne5bGjDdgmbsGdNK9ocwrQiWf8K1FTuSa
https://blockchain.info/address/14bmqrmfyWDz9HnWPSicqMyjikdMRSfgN1
https://blockchain.info/address/19ceqGwbi19mxAftUnNBYMx3CfsMFZMxE5
https://blockchain.info/address/1CMxsMXJGd9S67FehuWeWE25getymyUNBt
https://blockchain.info/address/1GVb2b8wiWenjK73Nrxk2E9MzBQAXaqDvr
https://blockchain.info/address/15WtLXz24WitRWtfdEzWPWZJYYDEBjjhUf
zyk

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:46:14 PM

That was just an innocent joke. I only wanted to sell (cheaply) some know-how to the market maker because I sensed the market potential could be utilized even more.

But if my hypothesis is correct (controlled collapse, not theft or lost privkeys), then the person(s) who was doing that stuff that day drained Gox of coins with the knowledge of Karpeles.

of course - as nobody could hide the traces without complicity of Karpeles.......and they are still free to hide everything as it pleases....take the guy in custody before every

proof will be erased
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 12:49:21 PM

of course - as nobody could hide the traces without complicity of Karpeles.......and they are still free to hide everything as it pleases....take the guy in custody before every proof will be erased

The bancruptcy with rehabilitation to which the Japanese court agreed is the best solution for Karpeles and his buddies, but the worst solution for clients and for finding out the truth.
zyk

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 02:27:40 PM

of course - as nobody could hide the traces without complicity of Karpeles.......and they are still free to hide everything as it pleases....take the guy in custody before every proof will be erased

The bancruptcy with rehabilitation to which the Japanese court agreed is the best solution for Karpeles and his buddies, but the worst solution for clients and for finding out the truth.

So all is lost ? may I trash my coin?
Loozik (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:55:20 PM

It is very simple: there are 3 types of stories you can choose from:
1. the distraction story that was told by magicians (Kolin Burges + twobit idiot + irc chats + others): then depending on your preference you believe that Mark is either a ruthless swindler-criminal or an incompetent manager-dreamer
2. the MtGox story that portrays the exchange as a prey to a hacker who stole 6% of all bitcoins in maximum of 6 days without leaving any spikes in Bitcoin network activity
3. daddy Loozik's story that at least 50% of Gox's assets were gone before the alledged theft happened and that Gox's bankruptcy had been planned ahead (with distraction stories being its element)

How can I know if all is lost  Huh
Definit

Activity: 357

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:10:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495713.new#new
Gotgoxed

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:10:22 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 10:00:29 PM by Gotgoxed

I'm wondering how much Gox had to pay to get this statement from our Bitcoin Jesus?

http://youtu.be/UP1YsMlrfF0

Roger Ver admitting his favor to mt.gox I guess Mark didn't lock his account in return:

http://youtu.be/GRIJ_jpmwzo

zyk

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:13:13 PM

It is very simple: there are 3 types of stories you can choose from:
1. the distraction story that was told by magicians (Kolin Burges + twobit idiot + irc chats + others): then depending on your preference you believe that Mark is either a ruthless swindler-criminal or an incompetent manager-dreamer
2. the MtGox story that portrays the exchange as a prey to a hacker who stole 6% of all bitcoins in maximum of 6 days without leaving any spikes in Bitcoin network activity
3. daddy Loozik's story that at least 50% of Gox's assets were gone before the alledged theft happened and that Gox's bankruptcy had been planned ahead (with distraction stories being its element)

How can I know if all is lost  Huh

of course by your own deductions...its the only consequense left.-.-......you know it by the selling at Gox !
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: