Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:06:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of HACKERS!  (Read 2608 times)
genuin

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:26:40 AM

this kind of thing has often happened in the crypto world. I suggest that you do not give any of your wallets, or create a wallet add that is not your main wallet so you don't need to be afraid to get hacked

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:38:04 AM

there are many hackers in this world, especially in the cryptocurrencies world, because they think in this sector there are many bug and mistake that will do by people that use cryptocurrencies, so if you are the user of cryptocurrencies, my advice check the link that you access twice, or you can bookmark the link
Thats right, because very often I find replica sites for phishing, where they have sites that are very similar to the original site. You have to double check the link if you want to log in anywhere, especially wallet and exchange. because I myself was a victim of phishing because of my negligence
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

there are many hackers in this world, especially in the cryptocurrencies world, because they think in this sector there are many bug and mistake that will do by people that use cryptocurrencies, so if you are the user of cryptocurrencies, my advice check the link that you access twice, or you can bookmark the link
Thats right, because very often I find replica sites for phishing, where they have sites that are very similar to the original site. You have to double check the link if you want to log in anywhere, especially wallet and exchange. because I myself was a victim of phishing because of my negligence

hope every one have learn any case, because this is money and assets, hackers always hungry to chase the weak one of you.
you will save your wallet in the best place right?
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:07:03 AM

Hackers are a real problem. One time I was given a tasked to trace a hacker. The owner's wallet was probably hacked using fake or phishing  sites. It was probably the most easy method where they could access accounts. I noticed that upon tracing I learned that several accounts were also hacked and many reported being so sad about the loss of several thousands of various coins. The tracIng I did went on to find facebook accounts, telegram and bitcointalk accounts. Too many which I guess was made to cover the real hacker. I think this is not just a work of an individual as it seems they are a group. Being in a group they would be so destructive. So really use your computers safely and better do an offline transaction to make a very safety processing of transactions on your wallet accounts.

rexona

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:16:39 AM

yes it's true that there are many hackers around us right now, now we have to be more careful in opening the site, don't get into the phishing sites spread by hackers to get our private keys, we better bookmark all the sites we usually visit in order to avoid phishing sites.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

My experience for today I received a notification to my e-mail, there was a message telling me to enter Myether's private key wallet to claim Token from the Bounty campaign I was following, but why is it strange that he told me to send my private key? is he a hacker or a fraud?
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

So many bounty hunters have been hacked through high promising airdrops, some will go as far as using successful projects that are already in coinmarketcap and even asked bounty hunters to send some ethereum in order to use it as gas to send the token. Bounty hunters should not reach to fill airdrop forms.
gamechangers

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

I appreciate your good thoughts of sharing this and I hope people can just change and stop looking for cheap money. That is why, despite torrents of advice, we still find people falling victim of hacking through looking for airdrop everywhere and not following advice.
Susan Smith

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:01:02 AM

A serious subject! (Theft of portfolios)
Airdrop Scam.
These days there is a promotion of some of the erydrobates of the coins and some are victims of registration and pay the bill that the loss of his portfolio.
briefly :
When you register Airdrop and you are asked to enter your wallet or insert the private-key or click on the wallet link to make sure you complete your registration in the Airdrop, cancel your work and know that there is a theft of your data. Some scammers create a site similar to Myetherwallet. Or add to the main site of the portfolio and then click on the link in the Adurdop, which will take you to your wallet here steal your data, especially the pre-emptive portfolio

Notice :

Do not open your wallet except through the official website of the portfolio
https://myetherwallet.com
Beware of e-mails that have an invitation to register in a website or e-mail.
For example, airdrop Scam is the same way to steal data and also sends an e-mail (invitation to register) which is now widespread these days and many have fallen victim to it
https://www.eosgas.io/kyc/
Please pay attention and caution
good luck for everbody.

Original post by: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1955384

topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4754508.0
Thanks for giving such meanful information you give. It help many users to avoid being attacked by hackers
rosesocola

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

Most bitcoin storage vaults have ultra-high levels of security through multiple layers or features that allow users to print their wallets themselves for safekeeping. However, you absolutely must not disclose your wallet information to anyone, because if they have login information on your wallet, they can make a transaction and steal the entire number of bitcoin in your wallet. Many people with no knowledge, not enough knowledge can easily lead to fraud.
Cryptomania843

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

My experience for today I received a notification to my e-mail, there was a message telling me to enter Myether's private key wallet to claim Token from the Bounty campaign I was following, but why is it strange that he told me to send my private key? is he a hacker or a fraud?

It is surely a hacker, it tries by different way to extract the private key of people. They are very strong and many people fall into their trap.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

The hacker phenomenon has happened a lot everywhere, because they are very lazy hackers at work and want things instantly and not wordy. Really they are useless people.

Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:04:16 AM

Maybe these information may aware those bitcoin users that really trust their bitcoin wallets, but in the philippines the bitcoin.ph is really hard to hack for the bitcoin hackers my suggestion is just keep yourself safe and your wallet too, for you to be safe and don't be belong on those bitcoin users that already experience or the victim on those noob and lazy hackers that not using their smartness to work harder.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

They are people who are used to taking possession of others, irresponsible and lazy in trying. For us to be careful about various sites or pishing that will make us lose, usually they will try to lure us to know the password. My advice is to address this so that we avoid theft, then we must understand about the original site or which is a pishing, we must be careful in all things and can store properly in a safe password that we have to avoid theft.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

I think hecker is a person who is not responsible and wants to make big profits in an instant way. They don't think of others, they only think about how they can get the maximum profit. Hecker is also very lazy at work so they rely on their ability to steal money from people who are investing.
Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

All these lazy hacker,  I wonder why they can't use their smartness to achieve something better in a legit way rather than stealing
good advice to everyone.There are protective measures put in place to protect your wallet address, it is very important we keep to it.
timmydakolo2

Activity: 225

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 03:56:18 PM

Definitely it is good to beware of hackers if you don't want to loose it all, do a good research before you join any AirDrops even in bounties as well. Don't fall for hyip (SCAM). Always be security concious.
bitcoins94

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 10:54:31 PM

Dont risk your investment by getting other cryptos. Always get AML BitCoin, the only coin that cannot be hacked.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:55:06 PM

Whatever the reason the hacker's account is unsettling and certainly makes many people worry. It's a bad thing to steal something belonging to someone else! With the emergence of various ways to hack accounts and one of them as you say in this forum, of course this will make us more worried. Be careful and stay alert and also more careful. Thank you for the helpful posts that you shared. good work.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:33:04 AM

Just keep in mind that no amount of security is too much. You worked hard for your money and investments, so take as much precaution you need to ensure security.
Make your passwords accessible to only yourself. The safest wallet in my opinion, is a locally hosted one on your own hardware (on a password-protected computer). And never talk about your transactions on social media. Sounds like a lot of hard work, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: