Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:49:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Beware of HACKERS!  (Read 2608 times)
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

many hackers prey hugely on the ignorance of many participants especially those who are new to the space, I have seen a lot of unsolicited emails masking as legitimate airdrops, they only problem is that they are either malicious links or they are requesting for my private keys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uyiosarugue1

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

Airdrop has been a source of so much concern to bounty hunters. Some are scams while others if when they pay will not worth more than 5$ which is not worth the gas needed to withdraw it. Then it has been another hacking method which accounts are being compromised. They will send a phishing email of which once you click the link your  private key is gone with them and your account is naked to them. the best is to avoid airdrops totally.

Some bounty requires its participants to "deposit" certain amount of ETH to be able to withdraw their rewards. And you as participants wanted to get your reward and clicked that link and requires you to enter your private key". And there are a lot of gullible people who can easily fall for this trapped. Just your your common sense, don't send anyone your private key simple as that.
This was very common at some point untill people became wiser for it, they called them "self-airdrops" which often turn out to be some shitty coins, it even occur in bounties where they ask you to send gas fee. Cibus network is an example, I am still waiting for my tokens even after doing kyc and sending the gas fees
alkuluku

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

🙏

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 08:38:54 PM

Hackers spend so much time devising schemes to trick people and steal... If they were to simply devote time to working hard or learning skill-sets they could probably make even more money than they do illegitimately   Huh

Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

We all know that hackers are everywhere. And also we didn't notice when our account are being hacked.
So be careful on opening malicious website are unknown source.. because in just one mistake it will turn to zero.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:54:14 PM

All these lazy hacker,  I wonder why they can't use their smartness to achieve something better in a legit way rather than stealing

It is because for them it is much easy to earn a profit in illegal way rather than working too hard just to earn legal...  For them it is too hard...  They didn't think that it is too unfair because we are all working here...  Hacking is everywhere that's why we need to be aware everyday...  We need to be careful and wise because if not our efforts and work will be go in vain...

Can't avoid these people have nothing heart stealing of investment from the people working very hard to earn in the fair ways
We need to be careful because have many people in use their talent for the bad ways
Investigate first before joining any kind of project to make sure not scam and secured not to hack your wallet

Maxson

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:05:51 PM

This awareness is timely with the increasing presence of scammers in the crypto world.Those new to this industry will be armed with valuable information that will enable them detect scammers early.Those scammers are very intelligent hence should channel their energy to legally productive ventures.
ogtejiri

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:23:49 PM

this is so true. its so sad that a lot of people has fallen victim for such. the first time i was told by a friend, i doubted and believed it was not possible but i was surprised when he did a little test for me using his brothers account, that was when i believed him. he went further to show and explain how its been done, i was dumbfounded, still till this moment i cant thank him enough. since then i have been very careful by only clicking on something i'm sure of
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:25:06 PM

this scam issue is seriously becoming alarming. i receive al kinds of mails on a daily basis about airdrops and kyc and all that asking you to fill form and fill that. one has to be very careful before clicking those links. i suggest you always double check, sometimes go to the company's telegram group to confirm if such message is approved or not
Blessing97

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:54:12 PM

The methods used by hackers have definitely evolved in recent times, as their methods have becoming more difficult to detect due to their subtle nature. This is why we need to ensure our online details and funds are made secure as possible to prevent the wrong persons from gaining access to our details.
AllCryptoplus

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:13:52 PM

The hackers are very dangerous to cryptocurrency and everyone should take extra caution in protecting their crypto wallets.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

All these hackers are very bad ,one have to be careful to avoid being a victim and take caution on your crypto wallet account their all over the internet so be careful  .
Bangete

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

I have very little technology, is this news not safe Sad
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:31:54 PM

Yes, Be aware to hackers especially to your account mostly if your  account have a lot amount of money so be careful and don’t easily trust to anyone especially to stranger people and make a strong and difficult password that not easily to guess.
anil_saini01

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

Yes, these days hackers has became pretty advanced and have invented new ideas to scam people. Airdrop scams are the newest. Wallet hacks too has been happening pretty often but these mostly happen due to a person's mistake.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:46:31 PM

I strongly saying also this guys, BE RESPONSIBLE. First thing First. Entering a wide and broad technological business like this has a many chance for you to hacked or scammed. For me the most reliable advice is to be responsible at all times. Before joining Airdrops, Bounties and any kind of business that has a crypto involve you must be wise and study before joining it may contain now hacking strategies and techniques.
cathalary153

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:29:00 AM

Does a hacker have a wallet can access the fund if he has a password and wallet address? Seeing that alone is not for me. You do not have to share your password with anyone for any reason.
OTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Yes. Hackers are headache to investors in cryptocurrency because they create problems. To protect yourself from hackers,  you need not to share your key or password to anyone.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
FinnethB

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

This article will help a lot of crypto enthusiast in the community! Hackers and Scammers are crypto main problem ever since until now. Have you heard about Myshield, an Anti-Scam platform that will help us in all our online trabsaction. This project will give us confidence that we deserved in this industry.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

Yes. Hackers are headache to investors in cryptocurrency because they create problems. To protect yourself from hackers,  you need not to share your key or password to anyone.

Not all of these hackers are making a problem, some of them are creating reasons and proofs thay a certain program or code is bad for a certain site or services. In fact most of these hackers works for companies to improve their securities. If they can't hack, they will not be able to develop or improve their security.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

Cryptocurrency is proliferating, and there is a lot of growth in the short term with huge profits. Crypto is becoming hotter than ever, and it has become a target for hackers. Depending on the various forms of hackers can take advantage of the user's personal information and from stealing their Altcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: