Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:07:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is falling sharply  (Read 780 times)
CryptoXis

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:43:03 AM

Is there any potential coin I can invest in while the market is falling, things are getting too dow to much

Bitcoin, Ethereum and EOS are legendary coins. You might also check coinmarketcap for available list of coins and with great trading volume. You’re always on control and has so many potential coins you can select. Goodluck!
Agamatal123

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

I think market has started to be in good condition now. Bitcoin and ethereum have rises
Pardeep kaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:35:23 AM

currently the market price is falling,its a right time to invest if you really want to invest. I suggest you invest in ETH,neo and eloncity I think it's a good potential coin.i think soon the market goes up,and you will gain more profit.

kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:53:54 AM

The market falls sharply, and then rises. This is the market and, as I believe, it is necessary to monitor it.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Quattr0

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

Is there any potential coin I can invest in while the market is falling, things are getting too dow to much

I think you should take a closer look at the top 20 coins and choose the one that you like best.
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

a little advice from me, now that some coins have experienced a drastic decline, including ETH coins, you can buy them now for long-term investments
WarQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:11:22 PM

I think that now any coin can fly up and it will be possible to earn good money on it.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

as long as they have high popularity and good trust from investors then I call them coins that have good potential for the future or to be arrested. maybe one of the many altcoins I chose Ethereum as the first order to become a potential coin, even though the price has dropped so far lately but it will not close the possibility of being able to rise again.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:08:08 PM

In the following days, the market will continue to increase. The market seems to have started moving after a period of silence and I hope the bitcoin price can reach 8000$ in September

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:03:45 PM

The only coins that i see to be worth, in due time and years to come., maybe are the top 10 coins listed at coinmarketcap, newly tokens and coins, gonna be dying, not all,. but majority of those coins, i see some tokens which are new to the exchanges and after few months there was no activity of trading, maybe it was abandoned, one factor is the lack of support from the community.

So better stick to the top coins, better than investing in the new tokens and coins.
artem21

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

it has already happened many times, but before that the market has quickly recovered, and recently I observe that there is only a fall, I do not even know whether growth will occur
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:18 AM

a little advice from me, now that some coins have experienced a drastic decline, including ETH coins, you can buy them now for long-term investments
Buy while the market is correcting.

We might not see again the market plays onto this type of correction. But if there will be another correction in the future for a very long period of time, tendency is that that correction will commence to the higher price of the market. While it's not that too high for today, buy it. We can't tell on how quick the progress of the market is.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:17:13 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 12:31:56 PM by betty12

There are  lot of great project currently at the red zone due to a market bearish effect, I think investing in good projects now will be huge, ECA, SNT, Ontology, Tpay, are all down now, but the bitcoin is still the king. When investing in altcoins caution is needed so avoid excessive bloodbath.
ErlindaBit

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

Hi, my friend. Everyone has different views and predictions. And this will make you confused. So, you do not easily trust the opinions of others, you should do your own research on coins that really have potential. Because I believe you can predict potential coins.
sell my ac_________nt

Activity: 448
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:38:41 PM

I think in the long term the price of bitcoin will always be more and more, and the rest of the crypto-currencies will be exchange coins. Today you just need to wait for the best price.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

It seems to me that now the optimal coin for investing is bitcoin. The market is now unstable, and many of the coins are very cheap and they will not survive in such conditions. And bitcoin is the leading crypto currency among all, and it will be in any case, and I think in the near future it will grow again in price.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

You might consider BTC and ETH those are gigantic and leave some through alts. HODL until bearish market lasts and see it for yourself.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:59:56 AM

The market has really quite fallen in price, but it seems to me that already at the end of this year it will start to rise again and prices will begin to recover
STSToken

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

This is part of the healthy correction.
quicysz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

Cryptocurrency market is falling, most coins in the red the price of various coins had been falling. I think good for buying Ethereum.!!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: