Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247094 times)
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 07:24:07 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 07:53:30 PM by @ThisWeeksCoin

So staggered. That will give first mover advantage on the market to whoever gets them first. Bit of a lottery

After realizing how scammy the distribution sounds I've changed my mind about sending to the IPO. It is like a lottery except that dev has coins to dump before anyone else and second in line to receive will be the dev's friends. Only then comes the lottery stage with you and the other investors.
You should make a better pick of words when you're expressing yourself.

- "scammy".

We can make a poll and ask people how we should distribute the coins. We can even send wallet.dat(s) to their owners right after we launch.

No "friends" have invested in the coin, as far as I know.

Everyone will get their coins in the first 2 hours. That's what I've decided. Or we could delay cryptorush to add us until we distribute all the coins to the investors.

We're not asking anyone to invest, if he doesn't want or he has doubts.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 07:35:33 PM

So staggered. That will give first mover advantage on the market to whoever gets them first. Bit of a lottery

After realizing how scammy the distribution sounds I've changed my mind about sending to the IPO. It is like a lottery except that dev has coins to dump before anyone else and second in line to receive will be the dev's friends. Only then comes the lottery stage with you and the other investors.
You should make a better pick of words when you're expressing yourself.

- "scammy".

We can make a poll and ask people how we should distribute the coins. We can even send wallet.dat(s) to their owners right after we launch.

No "friends" have invested in the coin, as far as I know.

Everyone will get their coins in the first 2 hours. That's what I've decided. Or we could delay cryptorush to add us until we distribute all the coins to the investors.

We're not asking anyone to invest, if he doesn't want or he has doubts.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

Also, update for our community / investors.

We're featured on altcoincalendar.info's homepage. Alexa rank 159k.
I might be out doing errands for an hour or two but I will be a home most of the day..as soon  you launch let me know so I can make nice post.
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 07:53:43 PM

Also, update for our community / investors.

We're featured on www.altcoincalendar.info's homepage. Alexa rank 159k. Smiley

Zisef

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 08:06:47 PM

H2O.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

Been mining with Binaryclock since December, you sir are an all-star pool operator!
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 08:55:41 PM

Please, miners. Try to spread around all the pools we've listed.

We'd like to avoid any kind of issues, especially on the launch.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

techemy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:18:11 PM

Total of 14 BTC on pre-mine so far (being 2.5%) = Total cap of 560 BTC or $323,000 Capitalization.

Which is low.

And IPO is not finished.

I reckon we can get this to 500K market cap at least of not 1 mill.

+ demand from being listed from day 1.

= good times for the price of H20 CoiN!
Ashdrake

Activity: 209

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:39:10 PM

I just want to say that I trust ThisWeeksCoin and their team to deliver on their promise. I know this is a very young account, but I have been a long time lurker, but decided to sign up recently.

I have followed their IRC channel as well as their twitter and their own forums and they are a very dedicated team. I have personally talked with thisweekscoin many times and he was always trustworthy and eager to share his knowledge.

Now On a more pragmatic scale and if you're the guy who is the worst-case scenario possible type, this is his business, if we does anything shady, his entire rep will go to shit, so he wont be able to make money. He is taking a huge risk delivering this coin to you from his main account (when he could have created a random dev account, and then "hire" thisweekscoin to promote it. and anyone of you wouldnt have known or even figured it out). I also do not have a stake yet in the IPO so this is not some sort of buyers remorse propaganda poster.

1) But they did get their shit together,
2) they had a very long pre-ann,
3) they managed to get a few large pools in from the very beginning (shoutout to dedicatedpool),
4) they have done a very smart and small IPO, launched with NFACTOR rather than scrypt so early miners and people that have their rigs configured already will be rewarded more,
5) they are using a very good escrow so no more 59.5btc.gifs flying around
6) they are communicating with the people on this thread, listening to feedback and answering any sort of criticism
7) they are always present in the #h2Ocoin irc channel where they are always answering questions and such
Cool they have a proper website, will have a proper blockexplorer from the get-go, proper twitter accounts, proper marketing, config-nodes (make sure you get a few extra so we dont have people moaning on the forums that they cant sync their wallets)
9) they have access to an exchange from day 1

There are many coins launching these days, (compared to december for ex) and many of them have like 6 lines of text with 1 link to a wallet that doesnt even work or is a virus (not to mention linux/mac wallets, starting with pool, exchanges, blockexplorers, etc) and most of them are pretty fail. So for a coin to launch with all these things prepared, I am not saying its going to go to the moon or other retarded shit, but it sure as hell has more chances of going to the moon, than some random coin #4120319284.

My 2c
HashKings

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:43:03 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 03:06:03 AM by HashKings

http://hashkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/h2obanner21.jpg

Pre-Registration Period

This is a pre-registration period allowing you to prepare for launch day. Get an early start by signing up, setting up your worker(s), and prepping your miner(s). Then all you need to do is point your miner to: stratum+tcp:///h2o.hashkings.com:3333

HashKings has a 1% fee
Why do we charge a fee? We use a portion of that fee to offer you REWARDS and BONUSES for mining with us, but more importantly we will use a more then50% of that fee to help charities through donations for clean water!.

For a quick guide to setting up your miner and configuring your .bat visit our Getting Started Page

http://h2o.hashkings.com/
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 10:49:34 PM

I just want to say that I trust ThisWeeksCoin and their team to deliver on their promise. I know this is a very young account, but I have been a long time lurker, but decided to sign up recently.

I have followed their IRC channel as well as their twitter and their own forums and they are a very dedicated team. I have personally talked with thisweekscoin many times and he was always trustworthy and eager to share his knowledge.

Now On a more pragmatic scale and if you're the guy who is the worst-case scenario possible type, this is his business, if we does anything shady, his entire rep will go to shit, so he wont be able to make money. He is taking a huge risk delivering this coin to you from his main account (when he could have created a random dev account, and then "hire" thisweekscoin to promote it. and anyone of you wouldnt have known or even figured it out). I also do not have a stake yet in the IPO so this is not some sort of buyers remorse propaganda poster.

1) But they did get their shit together,
2) they had a very long pre-ann,
3) they managed to get a few large pools in from the very beginning (shoutout to dedicatedpool),
4) they have done a very smart and small IPO, launched with NFACTOR rather than scrypt so early miners and people that have their rigs configured already will be rewarded more,
5) they are using a very good escrow so no more 59.5btc.gifs flying around
6) they are communicating with the people on this thread, listening to feedback and answering any sort of criticism
7) they are always present in the #h2Ocoin irc channel where they are always answering questions and such
Cool they have a proper website, will have a proper blockexplorer from the get-go, proper twitter accounts, proper marketing, config-nodes (make sure you get a few extra so we dont have people moaning on the forums that they cant sync their wallets)
9) they have access to an exchange from day 1

There are many coins launching these days, (compared to december for ex) and many of them have like 6 lines of text with 1 link to a wallet that doesnt even work or is a virus (not to mention linux/mac wallets, starting with pool, exchanges, blockexplorers, etc) and most of them are pretty fail. So for a coin to launch with all these things prepared, I am not saying its going to go to the moon or other retarded shit, but it sure as hell has more chances of going to the moon, than some random coin #4120319284.

My 2c
Ashdrake, dude.

I'm amazed with what you've wrote.

I'll just leave it here, wont continue to talk. I'm stunned.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

oldmarsh

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:03:42 PM

I don't get what you mean.. ALL I KNOW is that THISWEEK'S COIN are very honorable and decent and will do what they can and have been doing a lot to help the alt coin community? What have you offered in kind acts towards the community I am wondering?

Maybe if you'd take his dick out of your mouth for a minute you'd be able to comprehend the post? If you can't see how that distribution method is flawed you are a lost cause.
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:06:08 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 11:33:11 PM by @ThisWeeksCoin

I don't get what you mean.. ALL I KNOW is that THISWEEK'S COIN are very honorable and decent and will do what they can and have been doing a lot to help the alt coin community? What have you offered in kind acts towards the community I am wondering?

Maybe if you'd take his dick out of your mouth for a minute you'd be able to comprehend the post? If you can't see how that distribution method is flawed you are a lost cause.

Also, updated OP.

@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 01:03:39 AM

Latest update for the community before I go sleep. 2AM atm.

Total BTC we've collected for the IPO so far is:
From which 2.8212 can be found in ThisWeeksCoin's wallet.

Our graphic/web designer is working on something spectacular.
Teaser coming tomorrow Wink

Have a good night everyone.

( Also, the ones who'll be drinking tonight should get a cold glass of H2O before they go to sleep, so they don't have headache tomorrow when they wake up Smiley )

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:44:21 AM

Roll Eyes i will join in. Tongue

FreeReddCoin

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:00:25 AM

I'm wanting to invest but can't get online 1 hours before launch as ill be at work. is there any way around this?
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 07:35:23 AM

Added for voting at https://c-cex.com exchange: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Namun X

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:58:56 AM

@ThisWeeksCoin

Sent you a message.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:31:34 PM

didnt like the IPO part much thats usually a  red flag but the rest looks very nice.
ill be watching this one and If it launches (u never know when Ipo is involved) i`ll be sure to point some MH your way.
Please dont try to list it on exchanges right away thats just begging for IPO dump give it some time to settle.

good luck , best looking (not talking logo) coin this week.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 12:52:53 PM

A quick update for our loved community! ( After this message I'm quoting/answering to your messages! )

We're proud to say that our website has been updated.
We have added "Hall of Fame", give it a look!

In our Hall of Fame, will be listed everyone who'll be donating to the charity(ies).
Pool owners as well. ( The ones who've decided that they're willing to donate some of their fees/donations )

Link: http://h2ocoins.org/

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 12:54:23 PM

I'm wanting to invest but can't get online 1 hours before launch as ill be at work. is there any way around this?
Hi there, FreeReddCoin!

Then you'd get your shares when you log in Smiley ( I'd just have to know when that would be. 3-5 hours after we launch?)

@ThisWeeksCoin

Sent you a message.

Gonna reply right away after I'm done with the topic Tongue A little patience, please!

didnt like the IPO part much thats usually a  red flag but the rest looks very nice.
ill be watching this one and If it launches (u never know when Ipo is involved) i`ll be sure to point some MH your way.
Please dont try to list it on exchanges right away thats just begging for IPO dump give it some time to settle.

good luck , best looking (not talking logo) coin this week.
Hi there, sluppy.
Believe or not, I didn't expect that we'll get this "high" amount of BTC!
IPO was just another way to make some fuss and get attention to our ANN Smiley ( I'm a promoter )

Your hashing power means a lot. Everyone who joins mining with H2O, will be writing history!

Also, about (not) listing it on exchange. I'll delay listing for 2 hours. So we can share the IPO shares to their owners.
Can't change that, since I promised to the community that we'll have a exchange on start up!
I have to keep my word.

Thanks everyone for your comments!

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

BaliShag88

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:28:50 PM

Just make sure I got this right. To join IPO I'll send BTC to either escrow or private address and fill out the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Ibo0sKjCTO_Ls1s5GCPi0vzo4tsixrj0kARhQt2Begs/viewform .

Thats that, right? How do you gather H2O addresses when wallet is out?

Looking forward to support this project.

Best regards,

BaliShag
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: