Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] H2O Coin |Yahoo!Finance & more| DGW + Scrypt-N - *DONATED 17.5BTC*  (Read 247096 times)
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:28:32 AM

so youre telling me it didnt launch again?
Hey, rsx Sad

Please read both links.

https://twitter.com/H2Ocoin/status/448242091341402112

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:28:50 AM

@TWC you should probably type emails into the BCC field when you send a blast, that will keep the emails of investors hidden. Like now I, and others who tried IPO, have a comprehensive list of emails which can be easily linked to a BTC address and from there world is your oyster  Wink

WHAT!? Didn't put the emails in the BCC field? God......
ElectronicYen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:36:02 AM

After developer gets in contact with me, tomorrow, when he wakes up..

I'm giving him 4 hours, to finish what he started.
I asked him if he'd be able to deliver H2O on time, before countdown hits 0, he confirmed.
This deal is breaking ( if he doesn't deliver in those 4 hours ), since he failed to deliver on time.

If he fails on that,

I'm offering 3BTCfrom the IPO to a reputable developer of BCT, to make H2O.

( That's the deal. Don't ask more. Contact me if you're interested and you know what/how to do it. You'll have a deadline of 6 hours. )
- Disclaimer. You will be paid directly by escrow.ms before he sends any funds to me.

One more time, sorry for everything. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin
This is totally stupid, you know that a new dev will mostly start from scratch... (and if I was the dev being on the verge of being fired, I would delete everything...).
Instead of changing team everyday. Let them finish their job.
I'm a business person. A business man.

I respect people's time and I expect they respect my time as well. ( And other people's in this case. )
When you make deals in business, you expect you'll have what you asked for on time.

Is that wrong?
You should have the coin up and going on testnet and fully run through your launch ahead of time, before committing to dates and times, especially if you have a dependency on other people hitting their deliverables.  You don't want to be throwing it together at the last minute.  And you want to catch any oversights before you are live - e.g., did the dev remember to update the alert key?  Hex addresses for dns seeds?  etc.  The actual launch/go-live should be relatively anti-climactic if you have done it right, because you've already shaken it out and you are simply publishing links and source.

I agree with a previous poster - you should've started with a soft launch of a fun coin to learn first and pick up some experience.

Now you're in the unenviable position where you are not only dealing with launch issues, but damage to your brand that you have been working at building up for awhile now on Twitter etc.

Here's my unsolicited launch and business advice:

• Give yourself plenty of time
  • Get everything running on testnet and run through a rehearsal of your launch procedure
  • Get another dev to put a second set of eyes on the code and just do a quick check for the common issues - there are a number of things that are not widely publicized in "make your own coin" guides but that experienced devs will immediately know to look for.
  • Keep your back-of-the-house issues back-of-the-house.  Protect your brand.  Put your game face on for front-of-the-house presentation and be clear and confident.

I now fully understand the reaction I got after posting my own IPO, I was a little puzzled at first, but if this is how its been going lately then it is no wonder.  I mean holy shit dude, how do you manage this after all the build up with your brand and pulling a nice chunk of IPO funds, it is astonishing for someone claiming to be a business man.  Well, I suppose on the bright side you'll come out of this with some experience from the school of hard knocks and be better prepared for your next launch.

You need to regroup and push your launch out another week or two.  For an experienced team I would say you need a couple of hours to fix your coin, some time to do your builds, and a day to run it through tests and doublecheck your infrastructure.  Multiply by, well, a lot since you are not yet clueful.
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:08:08 AM

I now fully understand the reaction I got after posting my own IPO, I was a little puzzled at first, but if this is how its been going lately then it is no wonder.  I mean holy shit dude, how do you manage this after all the build up with your brand and pulling a nice chunk of IPO funds, it is astonishing for someone claiming to be a business man.  Well, I suppose on the bright side you'll come out of this with some experience from the school of hard knocks and be better prepared for your next launch.

You need to regroup and push your launch out another week or two.  For an experienced team I would say you need a couple of hours to fix your coin, some time to do your builds, and a day to run it through tests and doublecheck your infrastructure.  Multiply by, well, a lot since you are not yet clueful.

So let me fully understand this...  yet another new coin offered an IPO.  And people bought into it.

Then said new coin failed to launch on time and kept extending its time hour by hour.

Said coin says they decided at the last minute that they would re-do their entire layout of how the coin works.

But said coin is run by a businessman whose time is money.

I need to run to the store and buy some more popcorn... I'm running low after watching this.  Speaking of... I'm thinking of having an IPO for popcorn coin - anyone here who wants to buy in?  You see... its a coin that celebrates never launching on time and having rip off IPO's.  Right up front I tell everyone that the IPO proceeds will be used to buy me more popcorn to eat while I watch other coins fail.

@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 02:11:05 AM

After developer gets in contact with me, tomorrow, when he wakes up..

I'm giving him 4 hours, to finish what he started.
I asked him if he'd be able to deliver H2O on time, before countdown hits 0, he confirmed.
This deal is breaking ( if he doesn't deliver in those 4 hours ), since he failed to deliver on time.

If he fails on that,

I'm offering 3BTCfrom the IPO to a reputable developer of BCT, to make H2O.

( That's the deal. Don't ask more. Contact me if you're interested and you know what/how to do it. You'll have a deadline of 6 hours. )
- Disclaimer. You will be paid directly by escrow.ms before he sends any funds to me.

One more time, sorry for everything. This shouldn't happen in the first place.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin
This is totally stupid, you know that a new dev will mostly start from scratch... (and if I was the dev being on the verge of being fired, I would delete everything...).
Instead of changing team everyday. Let them finish their job.
I'm a business person. A business man.

I respect people's time and I expect they respect my time as well. ( And other people's in this case. )
When you make deals in business, you expect you'll have what you asked for on time.

Is that wrong?
You should have the coin up and going on testnet and fully run through your launch ahead of time, before committing to dates and times, especially if you have a dependency on other people hitting their deliverables.  You don't want to be throwing it together at the last minute.  And you want to catch any oversights before you are live - e.g., did the dev remember to update the alert key?  Hex addresses for dns seeds?  etc.  The actual launch/go-live should be relatively anti-climactic if you have done it right, because you've already shaken it out and you are simply publishing links and source.

I agree with a previous poster - you should've started with a soft launch of a fun coin to learn first and pick up some experience.

Now you're in the unenviable position where you are not only dealing with launch issues, but damage to your brand that you have been working at building up for awhile now on Twitter etc.

Here's my unsolicited launch and business advice:

• Give yourself plenty of time
  • Get everything running on testnet and run through a rehearsal of your launch procedure
  • Get another dev to put a second set of eyes on the code and just do a quick check for the common issues - there are a number of things that are not widely publicized in "make your own coin" guides but that experienced devs will immediately know to look for.
  • Keep your back-of-the-house issues back-of-the-house.  Protect your brand.  Put your game face on for front-of-the-house presentation and be clear and confident.

http://prntscr.com/33vtf2

It's "O" like Oxygen.
Not 0 "zero".

It's a chemical type.

nvaler

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:12:27 AM

Dear Trollers,

1) its not your money/bitcoin why waste time here?
2) if your not interested F OFF
3) if your breeding is that bad, once again F OFF
4) I bet you dont have the guts to say that if were all in the same room why? cuz I will be the first ONE to make your face bleed!!!
5) just F OFF !!!!!!

all I see is rubbish post!!!!!..........

so what if it failed to launch again?...TWC never gave up? us IPO'ers if you want out go!...
Saintgermaine1

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 02:38:35 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 02:48:47 AM by Saintgermaine1

requested returned IPO shortly after first fail launch. Not yet processed suggested I contact escrow. I then emailed both stating I want out, as of now no other responses and on google document still shows me as requesting IPO returned. And as posted earlier sent a group email with everyone's email public for all the other IPO investors to see. It doesn't matter how nice a guy or how good of intentions. Sure some are trolling for fun. Others don't want to be F"ed with anymore. Not even a big investment. But the principle and expectations are not professional this feels like a very amateur great idea project that has failed bad and now the damage to reputations is nothing but their own. escrow.ms looking at you now??
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:01:34 AM

requested returned IPO shortly after first fail launch. Not yet processed suggested I contact escrow. I then emailed both stating I want out, as of now no other responses and on google document still shows me as requesting IPO returned. And as posted earlier sent a group email with everyone's email public for all the other IPO investors to see. It doesn't matter how nice a guy or how good of intentions. Sure some are trolling for fun. Others don't want to be F"ed with anymore. Not even a big investment. But the principle and expectations are not professional this feels like a very amateur great idea project that has failed bad and now the damage to reputations is nothing but their own. escrow.ms looking at you now??
Dear Jason.

As I have stated. You can ask for a refund from our escrow.

I wrote that in the e-mail I sent to everyone.

I'm not sure where in the world our escrow lives. If he's from Australia, then he's from a totally different part of the world.
That would mean that we have a difference from 10-12 hours ( They're ahead of us )

PS: ( You're talking about one of the most trusted escrows in BCT. I don't know the guy, I met him when I contacted him about our IPO )

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:16:42 AM

I am staying till the end..I believe you can pull it off and you are not a quitter so I am staying..
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:19:53 AM

I am staying till the end..I believe you can pull it off and you are not a quitter so I am staying..
qiwoman, hiya

quitting would be the worst option ever.

I've never quit in my life. Even it was the worst imaginable situation. Been in such.

This has to be done as I imagined and promised.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:20:14 AM

whats so special about this coin, i have alot of h20 running from my faucet 24/7. whats this trash
ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:22:57 AM

Dear Trollers,

4) I bet you dont have the guts to say that if were all in the same room why? cuz I will be the first ONE to make your face bleed!!!
5) just F OFF !!!!!!

so what if it failed to launch again?...TWC never gave up? us IPO'ers if you want out go!...

SCAM.

Keep getting scammed.

SCAM

BIG RED BOLD TEXT

U MAD?
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:23:49 AM

whats so special about this coin, i have alot of h20 running from my faucet 24/7. whats this trash
Hi there.

H2O (O like Oxygen, not like "0" zero. )

I doubt there's "h20" running from your faucet 24/7 Tongue

theneos

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:25:45 AM

Dear Jason.

I'm not sure where in the world our escrow lives. If he's from Australia, then he's from a totally different part of the world.
That would mean that we have a difference from 10-12 hours ( They're ahead of us )

PS: ( You're talking about one of the most trusted escrows in BCT. I don't know the guy, I met him when I contacted him about our IPO )

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

ThisWeeksCoin : he's from india, he stated it on his thread. not sure if you read that part. :p
@ThisWeeksCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 03:26:50 AM

Dear Trollers,

5) just F OFF !!!!!!

SCAM.

Keep getting scammed.

SCAM

BIG RED BOLD TEXT

U MAD?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=98928;sa=showPosts

Every single post a troll attempt Cheesy

Keep bumping our thread! Tongue

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

ymer

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:35:46 AM

Dear Trollers,

5) just F OFF !!!!!!

SCAM.

Keep getting scammed.

SCAM

BIG RED BOLD TEXT

U MAD?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=98928;sa=showPosts

Every single post a troll attempt Cheesy

Keep bumping our thread! Tongue

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

Shouldn't you be busy getting your shitcoin to work? lol
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:00:32 AM

This ymer guy does nothing but troll pay him no attention.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
xploreredfusion

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:23:07 AM

So?
Saintgermaine1

Activity: 62

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:26:36 AM

Dear Jason.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin

[/quote

You don't think its unprofessional for an escrow manager to not reply to my email requests.  A simple response would suffice something like.....I have received your request for IPO refund, here is the process.... you can expect refunds into your account by such and such a date and time..... etc.

Instead I have received no response yet I can see from the google document my request was noted, and I can see that other requests were already noted and show as returned. So here I am 24 hours after my request with no response to my email and no official statement or email from the escrow manager. Perhaps I am expecting too much?Huh? Common courtesy at a minimum.

I would like to think if I was some well known escrow manager I would be more involved and prepared to spend a bit of time responding to requests for a coin that is having problems launching. The moment @ThisWeeksCoin announced he would allow returns of IPO investors the escrow manager should have taken action and been involved.
loljosh

Activity: 751
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:38:25 AM

Need any help related to your coin. PM me. I can fix the issues you are facing.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans can understand.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: