Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:11:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will China ACTUALLY ban ICO’s?  (Read 1787 times)
Lydiaglo

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:26:26 AM

neh ,it won't
its just rumors and if u do enough research a lot of coins in the market own my china investor
Yeah! Rumors on rumors. Sure, China put a hold on ICOs and there is no doubt about that as this is news we were all aware of and that was for a good reason based on the scam ICOs originating from China which the likes of NEO built a platform to curb and is from China.

I am sure the Chinese government knows the importance of allowing the space to evolve for the benefit of their country at large, so I would not say they will categorically ban it, but at this stage, I guess they are looking for how to make things work right and better and even if they do ban it, I would say it is their cup of tea.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:30:30 AM

i hope they actually ban and stop fudding the market. market has been under effect of news related with china all the time. they are manipulating the prices and market using those kind of news. i hope they totally ban and stop it.
DarkNecromancer

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

I do not think that the ban of cryptocurrency in China will be always. Inhabitants all the same buy it at the exchanges. Most likely the ban will be withdrawn soon as it does not make sense.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

Hello everybody!

Even though China has banned ICO’s, Chinese residents continue to participate and register money where it is actually legal. So do you think the “ban” is forever or are they going to drop the bans initially?

They have initiated it such banning period of all crypto transactions since last year and we're not be sure if it could forever unless government authorities will realized good things about crypto. They have banned  crypto activities cause they think it could ruin their financial stability and hope it won't. That is why peole don't have such freedom to participate ICO   projects.
boris1985s

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

I do not know how many will be the ban lasts, but it seems to me it is useless. Because all residents of this country who want to buy cryptocurrency or to participate in ico all the same do it despite the ban.

Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

They will try to regulate them and I hope that they succeed in that. I am basically against regulations but ICOs are just one small fragment of crypto, so who want to participate in that is already giving their data in KYC so there is not much more regulations that they can implement to people, and it will bring safety in eyes of investors.

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
expekto

Activity: 255

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

Hello everybody!

Even though China has banned ICO’s, Chinese residents continue to participate and register money where it is actually legal. So do you think the “ban” is forever or are they going to drop the bans initially?

i doubt that it is going to happensoon but i think that we need to take into consideapartion all the factors

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

Hello everybody!

why would chinese need it i do not understand it completely and i do not thinkthat common peopel will be glad about this decision

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
beBearKing

Activity: 256
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:14:26 PM

Hello everybody!

i doubt that it is going to happensoon but i think that we need to take into consideapartion all the factors
it can happennot soon but sooner or later so i think that we need to think about the future of the cryptocurrency world now

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

I think it's all fiction. People are just trying to put Bitcoin on the blades, and then wrap it with a rope and lift it to the sky.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

Hello everybody!

I believe that with the rapid development of blockchain technology, China's ban on cryptocurrency will not last too long.

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

I think the Chinese government does not forbid ico, it's just that they give warnings to their citizens so that they are not wrong in choosing an investment. But if they will ban ico, then it will not have too much impact on the market.

It’s pretty vague to answer this question, and especially this topic is not too strange with those people who are in this forum. To say frankly, I also have the same thought with you guy, that Chinese government actually does not impose a ban on ico, it’s just  a threat temporarily. The prove is, obviously, as we all know that in crypto market Chinese is still much crowded than any other countries. Anyway, it’s just my thought, but with a large number of cryptocurrency users, Chinese government will not ban ico from his citizens easily.
Ria Sakurai

Activity: 251
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:37:30 AM

China will not stand out of blockchain technology. They will unban ICO soon. Blockchain has been developed fast and brought many benefits to the world economy.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:19:13 AM

the policy may change at any time. When can see the potential that exists from crypto could certainly only going to affect policies that were previously set to receive crypto. There are countries that prohibit crypto thus slowly however and technology began to be adopted in the country and certainly are slowly and gradually crypto will be the longer can enter and be legal in this country.
FirstCryptic

Activity: 112

🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:42:04 AM

In China, competent and intelligent leaders in the government. They will not miss the opportunity to earn money from the implementation of ICO projects in the state budget. I am sure that the Chinese authorities will soon find an opportunity to control the ICO and receive income from it in the country's budget.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:49:24 AM

I don't think the ban will be permanent because it will also affect their overall interest in the affairs of the world. I think what the government wants to do is to devise a legal means that will make ICOs to be accountable and less riskier.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: