Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country trades the most bitcoin  (Read 2554 times)
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

I think I will go by the Vietnamese or the Indonesians. They have the most participant in most of the ICO'S purchase ever. You hardly don't see them in most of the coins purchased.
Zuzuhunuxu

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:36:13 AM

They are the hero of the trading world. One of my friends live in the USA, He told me, There are a lot of Bitcoin traders and they are getting massive profits from Bitcoin trading. Actually, that's right. The bitcoin is the great thing to earn money. Personally, I'm doing Day trading. It brings to me good profits.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

USA and China are on the top 10 which is surprising since there are more laws/bans in those countries for cryptocurrency. Yeah, Venezuela pulled the rug from under most of the other popular countries.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

Today's bitcoins are becoming more popular and invested by more investors, so most countries with the presence of bitcoin and bitcoin trade need more countries to take.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

Wondering why japan is not part of the spender,or maybe this was about local bitcoin spending?

Well glad i can see philippines in top 30 when the country is so much smaller compared to other asian or other continents,glad that it was beeing there.

USA and China are on the top 10 which is surprising since there are more laws/bans in those countries for cryptocurrency. Yeah, Venezuela pulled the rug from under most of the other popular countries.

Banning bitcoin in china is just a joke,because only the ICO was banned on that country and not bitcoin
Puylybn

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:45:11 PM

I think the two countries with the highest number of daily Bitcoin transactions are the US and Japan. In these two countries, Bitcoin has been legalized so it is common for people to own and trade Bitcoins daily.
anhhungxadieu0402

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:32:25 PM

Honestly, I think Germany. Since Germany has signed a contract permitting Bitcoin to circulate. In the world, I do not know which country circulates the most bitcoin. Do you know who I am?
Hitesh shaveta ohri

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

I think the biggest trade for bitcoin is in the hands of China, because Chinese market is the only market that dominates the world market. But on the contrary, the biggest transaction is in the United States.
Nabilo

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:58:05 AM

Wondering why japan is not part of the spender,or maybe this was about local bitcoin spending?

Well glad i can see philippines in top 30 when the country is so much smaller compared to other asian or other continents,glad that it was beeing there.

Banning bitcoin in china is just a joke,because only the ICO was banned on that country and not bitcoin

I think China trades the most bitcoin because China is the highest populated country and bitcoin is so popular in China.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:14:42 AM

Searching the web, looking for bitcoin news, I found an interesting infographic that shows "Which country trades the most bitcoin".
The first 3 countries were predictable, but Venezuela? I would never guess.

I think the countries with high technologies such as japan korea and many other uses bitcoin and other cryptocurrency more because they have the capacity and advancement for its applicationsand benefits.
1. United States the country's first largest bitcoin user is the United States. 32% of users and investments in bitcoin are carried out by residents of the United States or those who live in that country. in buying and selling activities. 2. China This bamboo curtain country community instructs as much as 29% of the total bitcoin investment in the world
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:20:23 AM

I think the bigest market for BTC is USA or China beside ban for it anyway as localbitcoins insnt the bigest exchange so it just one of exchanges nothing more.

Benatiabayer

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Venezuela is experiencing the worst inflation since Zimbabwe or the Weimar Republic. BTC trading volumes show that Venezuelans are increasingly turning to Bitcoin to retain their remaining holdings and out of coercive capital controls. Venezuela's case seems to indicate that in the background main chaos. And when citizens lose confidence in the government currency. Then people turn to BTC investment as a safe haven. That is why Venezuela now has the fourth highest Bitcoin transaction volume.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

Bitcoin can be a lifesaver now due to high inflation in Venezuela so it continues to rise.

See the stats --> https://coin.dance/volume/localbitcoins/VES

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:36:12 AM

the government of Venezuela has ceased to believe in the national currency and at the level of the president a law was passed that the emphasis will be on the crypto currency. you will see that in a decade they will be one of the most powerful states
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

I think China is the big Bitcoin trading country checking and knows,this country don't banned yet exchange, trading and crypto.their always give us support many projects development in here.lot of Chinese big trader,investor in here and crypto world.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:55:18 AM

I think that the Bitcoin or the cryptocurrency only money you can use in Venezuela today. The president has doing incredible things for the people and the salaries went up maybe 1000 times. Also you have to read this news too about the Venezuela crypto: Bitcoin trading in Venezuela is skyrocketing amid 14,000% inflation: https://qz.com/1300832/bitcoin-trading-in-venezuela-is-skyrocketing-amid-14000-inflation/
Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

Where can I check the most recent information on the countries where most exchanges are made? I learned that the values of Bitcoin are hovering and unstable.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:45:11 AM

If to believe info from picture above, people traded BTC for 6.32kkk$.
As we know, LocalBitcoins has commission 1% for sellers: 63kk$ is their income. Not bad  Smiley
kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:51:48 AM

Me that a little hard to believe that America and Russia are the first priority I have always believed that This is the first place to China.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

Me that a little hard to believe that America and Russia are the first priority I have always believed that This is the first place to China.
In South Africa, cryptocurrencies are growing in popularity. Google Trends indicates that the highest number of bitcoin searches in the world occur in the Southern African country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: