Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 05, 2017, 08:01:16 PM

a small unofficial update:

as Hush said v 0.13.3 is at the door, coming soon along with new layout

team is working hard on coding and testing ...

- web wallet development in progress 40% - we had late start due to necessary infrastructure work but it is coming
   one of most important thing is where and how do we keep our money. it is so essential to be well done and have funds safe all
   the time, lets not rush with it.
- API 30% - same as web wallet
- emc2me - crowdfunding platform in progress 10%, our PM stole will start giving bi weekly updates
- june surprise on schedule - will be in the month of June , of course
- our web store 4you.emc2.foundation - ready for beta testing, release late this week
- more devs joining the team ...

Excellent, looking forward to all of it!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SweetStars

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:46:26 AM

This is just a small thing, but shouldn't it be emc2.foundation, not einsteinium.org. Since that is the new site. The old site is gone. Just something I noticed when reading that page.
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

This is just a small thing, but shouldn't it be emc2.foundation, not einsteinium.org. Since that is the new site. The old site is gone. Just something I noticed when reading that page.

of course yes, this is is just quick screenshot from our dev machine
layout and content will be fully updated   

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
HashUnlimited

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:44:34 AM

PM-Tech Update:

Basic functionality is running fine in production. The only issue users might have encountered on our pool last night was that mined blocks haven't been updated in the frontend for a while. This wasn't a node issue, I have installed backup instances where one of them is actively communicating with a stratum test instance sending block notifications. When this one got synced, it mixed up the shares in the DB a little, causing MPOS to stop the UI updates (cronjobs). All blocks mined were accounted later on, no issues there. My apologies for discovering that a few hours late.

The performance of the new wallet is slightly (really minimal) worse than the old one. This is caused by the additional block verification steps due to the BIPs deployed using Bitcoin's IsSuperMajority rule, e.g. elevating the block version. Once these BIPs are enforced, we will release a minor update almost immediately, where those rule checks will be replaced by a simple starting block check (similar to how BIP34 is handled nowadays). From then it is expected to outperform the current version.

Initial block download was improved significantly, this will be noticed by new users as well. IBD starts with downloading just the headers from one peer, in parallel the block download is initiated receiving the data from up to eight peer simultaneously, decreasing IBD times from a day now on the old version to a few hours in best case.

Currently I'm in the process of testing the updated multisig functionality which is also supposed to be supported by the Electrum servers. A lot of possibilities are given here in terms of smart contracts, micropayment channels and JoinCoin.

To be continued....
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 09:56:58 AM

PM-Tech Update:

Basic functionality is running fine in production. The only issue users might have encountered on our pool last night was that mined blocks haven't been updated in the frontend for a while. This wasn't a node issue, I have installed backup instances where one of them is actively communicating with a stratum test instance sending block notifications. When this one got synced, it mixed up the shares in the DB a little, causing MPOS to stop the UI updates (cronjobs). All blocks mined were accounted later on, no issues there. My apologies for discovering that a few hours late.

The performance of the new wallet is slightly (really minimal) worse than the old one. This is caused by the additional block verification steps due to the BIPs deployed using Bitcoin's IsSuperMajority rule, e.g. elevating the block version. Once these BIPs are enforced, we will release a minor update almost immediately, where those rule checks will be replaced by a simple starting block check (similar to how BIP34 is handled nowadays). From then it is expected to outperform the current version.

Initial block download was improved significantly, this will be noticed by new users as well. IBD starts with downloading just the headers from one peer, in parallel the block download is initiated receiving the data from up to eight peer simultaneously, decreasing IBD times from a day now on the old version to a few hours in best case.

Currently I'm in the process of testing the updated multisig functionality which is also supposed to be supported by the Electrum servers. A lot of possibilities are given here in terms of smart contracts, micropayment channels and JoinCoin.

To be continued....

good ...

im glad things are starting to make a lot more sense now ... as well as starting to roll along mate ...

pool / stratum / db - are all a pain but part of the process ...

we will start the pool i initially started mentioning - and compare notes ... that way we can have a couple of pools running IF i can get it all setup and modified ...

we unfortunately cant really test the pool - as we have no scrypt miners / asics to test with ... especially when high hash is concerned ...

right now though - finishing all the 'real world' stuff and setup ...

chat to you back on skype soon ...

#crysx

R-J-F

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 12:33:46 PM

PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....

good ...

im glad things are starting to make a lot more sense now ... as well as starting to roll along mate ...

we will start the pool i initially started mentioning - and compare notes ... that way we can have a couple of pools running IF i can get it all setup and modified ...

we unfortunately cant really test the pool - as we have no scrypt miners / asics to test with ... especially when high hash is concerned ...

#crysx

Just wanted to say, you guys are doing a great job, I'm so happy to see EMC2 alive and kicking. Thank you!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
Stolle_pk

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:04:53 PM

emc2me.io platform update !!!
Great news !!! If you maybe know I am Project Manager for that platform and also mobile developer lead at emc2.
Great progress in development:
To the end of the week UX/UI design will be done, Api for platform will be implemented and to the end of next week emc2 wallet api will be done too.
Milostones for platform are decided so we are on track.
Let's make emc2 great again !!!
syncitgroup

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 01:09:28 PM

Just small notice, SyncIt Group Company is near to finish the emc2 C2C store. We are hoping to have pre-release version at the end of the week.  The demo page is currently on this address http://4you.emc2.syncitgroup.com/ For the start, payment will be available through PayPal and when we get API and wallet, we'll develop Magento extension for public use and implement it in our store.

bitcoinrevolution

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:12:56 PM

PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....

good ...

#crysx

just fucking stop you need to talk to varvarin we have more hash power than you can shake a stick at Cool
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:26:22 PM

Hey guys,

I have weird stuff going on with my wallet:

I sent coins but there is no confirmations from the wallet (last version of wallet fully synched) and no pending transactions on the exchange where I sent the coins.

Now my balance shows as 0 Emc2, I checked on the block explorer and it says I still have the coins in the wallet, the txid of the withdraw doesn't even exist.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks so much in advance
piccionipier

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 03:33:48 PM

emc2me.io platform update !!!
Great news !!! If you maybe know I am Project Manager for that platform and also mobile developer lead at emc2.
Great progress in development:
To the end of the week UX/UI design will be done, Api for platform will be implemented and to the end of next week emc2 wallet api will be done too.
Milostones for platform are decided so we are on track.
Let's make emc2 great again !!!

Emc2 is great
HashUnlimited

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:04:02 PM

Hey guys,

I sent coins but there is no confirmations from the wallet (last version of wallet fully synched) and no pending transactions on the exchange where I sent the coins.

Now my balance shows as 0 Emc2, I checked on the block explorer and it says I still have the coins in the wallet, the txid of the withdraw doesn't even exist.

Can anyone help please?

have something similar with Polo, try starting your wallet with -rescan to see if the coins are still on the old key
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2017, 04:05:01 PM

PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....

good ...

#crysx

just fucking stop you need to talk to varvarin we have more hash power than you can shake a stick at Cool

hmmm ...

i dunno whether to take what you are saying as a joke - or you are purposely making out to be offensive ...

not to mention that what you have written - really doesnt make sense to me ...

who on earth are you anyway? ...

#crysx

bitcoinrevolution

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....

good ...

#crysx

hmmm ...

i dunno whether to take what you are saying as a joke - or you are purposely making out to be offensive ...

#crysx

EMC2 ===> if you had any idea how big this coin is... 10K easy maybe 100K by 2018 Cool ~ask varvarin
drumamat

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 11:06:23 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:23:59 PM by drumamat

Hey guys,

Can anyone help please?

Hey guys!

My problem is still on, and I would really appreciate some help!

I have the latest wallet, fully synced. I sent 3 EMC to the same address to make sure everything was fine, and they arrived and got confirmed on both ends. After that I sent 47000 EMC to the same address, nothing arrived, and the tx has 0 confirmation after 48h. Now my wallet shows 0 balance, and the Txid doesn't "exist" in the block explorer.

Even weirder, my EMC address shows a positive balance in the blockchain and shows the 3EMC tx that I sent as a test as 50 EMC.

What is going on ? I have had like 20 different Qt wallets for different coins, I have never seen that.

Finally, I can't do "-repairwallet" or "-rescan" like this in the debug log, those commands don't work and don't even show up in the help section of the debug log.

Please help if you can! Thanks!
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 12:05:51 AM

Hey guys,

Can anyone help please?

Hey guys!

I have the latest wallet, fully synced. I sent 3 EMC to the same address to make sure everything was fine, and they arrived and got confirmed on both ends. After that I sent 47000 EMC to the same address, nothing arrived, and the tx has 0 confirmation after 48h. Now my wallet shows 0 balance, and the Txid doesn't "exist" in the block explorer.

Even weirder, my EMC address shows a positive balance in the blockchain and shows the 3EMC tx that I sent as a test as 50 EMC.

What is going on ? I have had like 20 different Qt wallets for different coins, I have never seen that.

Finally, I can't do "-repairwallet" or "-rescan" like this in the debug log, those commands don't work and don't even show up in the help section of the debug log.

TXid that went wrong : c0e48893e3532a3556247ca122274eca1ea51ca4bd2bda2b295e7ceb9120013f

Address of my wallet (showing positive balance and the weird 50 EMC sent instead of 3): EM88G2XwaneSRgUyxMXYfL4JuUEfbTH9yU

For the -rescan:
    right-click on the wallet
    select properties
    in the target line at the end of if, add -rescan
    click "apply"
    restart your wallet

That's how i've make it work in the past
drumamat

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:56:27 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 06:21:54 PM by drumamat

Hey guys,

Can anyone help please?

Hey guys!

For the -rescan:
    right-click on the wallet
    select properties
    in the target line at the end of if, add -rescan
    click "apply"
    restart your wallet

That's how i've make it work in the past

Thank you for your help! Unfortunately after finding how to "rescan" I didn't get any result out of it. Still 0 coins in the wallet, 0 confirmation on the transaction, and 0 coin on the exchange.

Thanks again
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 04:35:30 AM

PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....

good ...

#crysx

hmmm ...

#crysx

EMC2 ===> if you had any idea how big this coin is... 10K easy maybe 100K by 2018 Cool ~ask varvarin

you think i dont know? ...

being one of the members of the core team - i had better know Wink ...

but here is the thing ... unlike you - who rates the coins 'bigness' on price - i ( and we at CWI ) dont ... we rate it on the coins progress - and most of all - the team behind it ... price is consequential ... no matter who you speak to on the team - varvarin included - they will tell you the same thing ... even though some of the older team members have a nice sum in their wallets - and would like to see the price increase - the main purpose of ANYTHING happening here is the growth of the coin - not the price ...

so 10k 100k 1m - all consequential ...

without the great team and members of the team - the coin is lost ...

so - i think i have a better idea of how 'big' the coin is than most others ... except for the other team members of course - who KNOW what i do about it and how much effort and code are going into it currently ... and believe me - there are LOTS of things that we will bring out soon ...

Wink ...

#crysx

bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:44:13 AM

PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....

good ...

#crysx

hmmm ...

#crysx

but here is the thing ... unlike you - who rates the coins 'bigness' on price - i ( and we at CWI ) dont ... we rate it on the coins progress - and most of all - the team behind it ... price is consequential ... no matter who you speak to on the team - varvarin included - they will tell you the same thing ... even though some of the older team members have a nice sum in their wallets - and would like to see the price increase - the main purpose of ANYTHING happening here is the growth of the coin - not the price ...

so - i think i have a better idea of how 'big' the coin is than most others ... except for the other team members of course - who KNOW what i do about it and how much effort and code are going into it currently ... and believe me - there are LOTS of things that we will bring out soon ...

Wink ...

#crysx

crysx, bitcoinrevolution , you are guys awesome Smiley

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
R-J-F

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

PM-Tech Update:

To be continued....

good ...

#crysx

hmmm ...

#crysx

Wink ...

#crysx

Very well said. Projects like this with real world implications still suffer from "price fixation" when there is so much more going on. I have mined, and held, EMC2 for years and I commend you and the team for working diligently to make EMC2 a project to look up to, not just a "buy low, sell high" junk coin. Thank you for your dedication, all of you on the team and, all the silent supporters as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 [333] 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: