Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
N-DEE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:30:44 AM

Morning together,

Mike collected points which many of us tried to find out as well.

1)
I am missing steady updates on a more detailed roadmap.
it is a month behind (may) and ends in august.

2)
I am missing a development blog on tech basis with regular updates.
Open points have to be mentioned there plus when they are expected to be done.
blockchain updates, segwit? releasedate? any develpements here?
wallet .exe deleted by Virus Scanners - when to be fixed?
notes about bugfixing in general.

btw, who is the core/blockchain developer?
Teampage on emc2foundation doesn't show one.

3) syncitgroup
same here: i'm missing Information
Details on the store and what will be the unique selling proposition?

Look at syscoin bockmarket / blockmarket-desktop and their roadmap/blog
Thats how people want to get informed.

Mike did post some severe points about the funds and the Code not matching the specifications.
Please be quick and answer as detailed as possible.

Andy.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uacoin

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:52:56 AM

What have you contributed personally to this project? If you feel that you can do something better - you should take the initiative !!!

Developers invested their precious time, hard earned money and most importantly their souls into this project and they are working very very hard right now in order to achieve the ultimate goals for Einsteinium Foundation.

It's very easy to just sit at the chair and speculate about what else could be done better. If you really want to help - then be our guest otherwise, you should stop shitting in this thread!!!!
N-DEE

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:57:00 AM

Hi uacoin,

If you're talking about me:
First of all I'm invested into this coin , trade it, and want it to grow steadily.
And because of that i'm not shitting in this thread BUT posting my thoughts what should be done or done better.

Anything I'll be able to, I'll do!
bringing the idea of EMC2 to the People
helping them to mine, buy and trade emc2, etc.
writing german Twitter,
did many hours of wallet-testing especially on mac,
and other things.

Hopefully you did A LOT more otherwise get started now!

HashUnlimited

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:59:39 AM

What have you contributed personally to this project? If you feel that you can do something better - you should take the initiative !!!

Developers invested their precious time, hard earned money and most importantly their souls into this project and they are working very very hard right now in order to achieve the ultimate goals for Einsteinium Foundation.

It's very easy to just sit at the chair and speculate about what else could be done better. If you really want to help - then be our guest otherwise, you should stop shitting in this thread!!!!

Well, to give an answer to this first two sentences:

- PM-Tech has contributed software, hardware and a lot of time. That's actually why we know and understand almost every single line of code by heart.

- We are evaluating the possibilities in the background, don't worry.

- The first two answers include the third one I guess...

A little word to the syncitgroup and their web shop as previously I didn't mention that explicitly in order to avoid confusion. In my original post I was talking about the project and as it is announced and published. A web shop or any other kind of side project under EMC2 core responsibility is - intentionally - not under our watch, so we can't give - and are not intending to - any qualified statement.

I would also like to drop a few regarding my motivations behind all this as it appears that some very convinced parties are propagating that this is a personal crusade in bloody thirst for revenge. This isn't true at all. As anyone can see and read, all points can be verified by everybody and in order to stay professional I'm only posting the corporate reaction and the main points which influenced our decision. I haven't - and will not - discuss or explain our internal conclusions here or in other public channel.
My clients (and even myself) have (or in the meanwhile had) some serious value invested into this project and it's possible outcome so by nature everything has been on close watch and backup scenarios have been put in place. We can see not only here but throughout the altcoin market, that people easily get over-enthusiastic about information they couldn't verify and at that point on the other end of the food chain somebody is already waiting to catch them and empty their pockets.
Now as a company, we are dedicated to do the journalism in the background and give our clients an objective review. So why not simply staying within our circle of clients but publishing those points which actually should be in anyones head before investing? During almost all of my active time I have been approached by people, even kids, for whom it would be devastating losing even a tiny fraction of what we in our daily lives call an investment.  Some of them might be our clients in future, but all do have the need of a trusted party which we are trying to be for each and everyone.
uacoin

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:56:36 PM

All of you who've trolled down EMC2 are full of shit and you did it only with one intention to drive the price down in order to buy it for cheap but guess what?  some of you will be burned because it won't go any further so we gonna see the PANIC BUYBACKS very soon. So enjoy... Grin
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:24:12 AM

Trolls spaming means something big is coming. Time to buy emc2

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
kkjack789

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:44:05 AM

The market is still hot now. The price of this coin seems to have gone up many times
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:49:57 AM

The market is still hot now. The price of this coin seems to have gone up many times

Still, there is a big chance that the price of EMC2 will increase in the future. Still, there is big growth in the coin once we can see results only when there is some developments should release.

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:42:17 PM

The project is claiming to target the funding of scientific projects. To do so, they are claiming 2.5% of the total coin supply, those funds are kept by a natural person rather than an escrow
- I am the one keeping the Einsteinium foundation funds, i've been put in charge when the old team left the coin. A multisig wallet is the way to go but with 800k tx to deal with, we'll need to find a way to lower those tx before including a multisig.

According to the project description, 0.5% are reserved for daily costs, but 90% have been spent so far without public knowledge of the whereabouts
-Need some precision on where you take this 90%. Is it from the the 0,5% or from the total amount in the wallet? Even when we funded Dr.Havekes project, most of the funding from EMC2 was from our own pockets not the funds wallet.
Big accusation you're making there.

The actual node code is not matching the propagated specifications in terms of block halving and total coin supply
-The code need to be update, you know that. We're working on it. You know really well that the original code had many flaws. It can't be resolve in one update and in a week.

Any development, if there is any, is done in a hidden manner. Open Source Repositories do not show any public development branches.
-You know really well that EMC2 code is 3 years old and a lot of work has to be done to make it up-to-date. It can't be rushed, when the code will be ready, it'll be available. Do you know a lot of projects that make available their test code to anyone? The work is done in private then make public when ready to release or in Beta.

Bug fixing, if there is any, (and as we know the current nodes contain some issues) is done privately as well
-We welcome anyone who wish to work with us to join the team. Making bugs public isn't the best way to secure the network and the money of everyone involve.

Some drafts of websites presented to community channels so far did only contain a few headlines, no detailed information nor any functionality
-Which websites are you talking about? The store, the platform or the foundation website?

A cluster of test net servers including nodes provided by PM-Tech and dedicated to project development hasn't been used once
-We're setting our own test net servers.

Any other development or testing infrastructure is not known to PM-Tech nor to the public
-Why should it be known to you?

There are for sure some very talented volunteers to the project, but still there is no infrastructure (as mentioned by CWI crysx himself, currently they are not holding any SCRYPT mining power on their own)
-There's still a lot to do to EMC2. The project got back on track when bluelab joined the team in december. In 6 months, you expected the team to create everything from 0? We welcome all the ideas from the community. We're a small team and you know that.

For the segwit question:
SegWit will be implemented in the new 0.13.3 Einsteinium core, because we are following the newest trends set by Bitcoin and Litecoin, but weather it will reach consensus it is up to the community of miners.
cattani30

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:53:49 PM

Good luck with your project ! Looking forward to see emc2 in the big league in 1-2 years
notbread

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:00:43 PM

Holy shit I'm tired. Was pumped for the fourth time in last month. Too scared to buy, too painful to miss pumps
ARTISTCOLONY

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

BITTREX FRAUD! (OR RECKLESS ABANDON?)-- "short and distort" tactics by bittrex bill & julian are being closely watch by SEC just pull us off your scammy exchange you dirtbags we will be putting you on the short list :\  FUCK OFF BITTREX !!!

Please don't post this crap here, this a civilized thread. If you have a legitimate complaint I'm sure it can be discussed but, accusations such as this only create discord.

no sir the facts are clear  Roll Eyes

===> bittrex is either incompetent, malicious...or both.
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:52:02 PM

BITTREX FRAUD! (OR RECKLESS ABANDON?)-- "short and distort" tactics by bittrex bill & julian are being closely watch by SEC just pull us off your scammy exchange you dirtbags we will be putting you on the short list :\  FUCK OFF BITTREX !!!

Please don't post this crap here, this a civilized thread. If you have a legitimate complaint I'm sure it can be discussed but, accusations such as this only create discord.

no sir the facts are clear  Roll Eyes

===> bittrex is either incompetent, malicious...or both.

Show your "facts" and prove your statement or, stop spewing liable.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:33:41 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 08:51:41 PM by M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

so what is the status of this coin?

1. there is a new git repo ( https://github.com/emc2foundation/qt-wallet-emc2 ), but the old client also works ( https://github.com/ray77/einsteinium )

2. a tweet says segwit would be active ( https://twitter.com/einsteiniumcoin/status/865257131368435712 ) , but i dont see that in the new client

3. my new client is stuck at block 1462639, whereas the block explorer ( http://emc3.cryptocloudhosting.org/ ) is at block 1464114

4. Bittrex is investigating a Double Spend attack.

5. i would like to join the network and mine blocks. but nobody helps me to create blocks ( see last posts here, the daemon rejects als my created block - maybe a problem with charity integration.. maybe something even more complicated.. ). i joined now slack, maybe this hepls..

so which is the correct chain / client?
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 05:58:12 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 06:18:31 AM by einsteinium

A difference in work is happening between Emc2 Foundation and PM-Tech , and the foundation categorically states that it will not support the direction that Michael ( pm-tech ) is going , nor does It support PM-Tech or Michael in his efforts to disrupt the flow of development and consistent progression of the work done by the foundation / core team - as it is a disruption to the work done to real the goal of the core team.

So henceforth - The Foundation has decided that the help that PM-Tech / Michael supplied in the past is very much appreciated - but has now become contradictory ( and in effect opposed to ) the original plan and goal set by the foundation - which Michael / pm-tech originally agreed to. If his work is going to be published - it will NOT be considered 'official' emc2 code as it is not supported by the emc2 foundation or emc2 core team .

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:03:09 AM

A difference in work is happening between Emc2 Foundation and PM-Tech , and the foundation categorically states that it will not support the direction that Michael ( pm-tech ) is going , nor do It supports PM-Tech or Michael in his efforts to disrupt the flow of development and consistent progression of the work done by the foundation / core team - as it is a disruption to the work done to real the goal of the core team.

So henceforth - The Foundation has decided that the help that PM-Tech / Michael supplied in the past is very much appreciated - but has now become contradictory ( and in effect opposed to ) the original plan and goal set by the foundation - which Michael / pm-tech originally agreed to. If his work is going to be published - it will NOT be considered 'official' emc2 code as it is not supported by the emc2 foundation or emc2 core team .

So whether we can believe in you or Pm-tech, still, there is a lot of confusion going on because whether to believe in the coin. There are many people who believed in this coin and investing a lot into trading sectors.
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 06:36:45 AM

A difference in work is happening between Emc2 Foundation and PM-Tech , and the foundation categorically states that it will not support the direction that Michael ( pm-tech ) is going , nor do It supports PM-Tech or Michael in his efforts to disrupt the flow of development and consistent progression of the work done by the foundation / core team - as it is a disruption to the work done to real the goal of the core team.

So whether we can believe in you or Pm-tech, still, there is a lot of confusion going on because whether to believe in the coin. There are many people who believed in this coin and investing a lot into trading sectors.

EMC2 is released by foundation, maintendy foundation, made big success by joined effort of foundation, devs, whales and great community working all together.

It is time that emc2 and hashunlimited break the connection - and he start his own coin, but this won't be emc2 coin that he is starting.

If you want to support EMC2, stay with us.

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
HashUnlimited

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:48:06 AM

Yep, I know... got a little provoked last night by their bouncer, things got ugly and so on... Problem is, the "Foundation" doesn't exist (in the meanwhile confirmed, at the given address in Montreal there is nothing like this as well as any "Einsteinium" or "EMCx" named organisation is not in Canadian records. It gets really interesting when starting investigations on Blue Lab, feeling like a maze runner first, but at the end it sums up.
bluelab

Activity: 267
Merit: 150

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:02:03 AM

Yep, I know... got a little provoked last night by their bouncer, things got ugly and so on... Problem is, the "Foundation" doesn't exist (in the meanwhile confirmed, at the given address in Montreal there is nothing like this as well as any "Einsteinium" or "EMCx" named organisation is not in Canadian records. It gets really interesting when starting investigations on Blue Lab, feeling like a maze runner first, but at the end it sums up.

The price of emc2 tells more than a thousand words.

Every day holds the possibility of a miracle | www.emc2.foundation | www.bluelab.us | saved penny = earned penny
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

The price of emc2 tells more than a thousand words.

Still, the price of EMC2 should increase in order to show them because there are many people who don't have any interest towards EMC2. But the majority of the people actively trading the EMC2 in an active market like Polo, Bittrex.
Pages: « 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 [337] 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: