Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:55:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:22:53 AM

First EMC2 exchange added to the OP

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/emc2_btc

Thanks for your support everyone, together we will make this coin BIG.

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
y3804

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:24:42 AM

First EMC2 exchange added to the OP

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/emc2_btc

Thanks for your support everyone, together we will make this coin BIG.

What's in the agenda for next week Tongue
lazycoins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 05:54:30 AM

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to drop by and let you guys know that we are looking at new coins being launched and considering adding them to our exchange to be traded at our launch, which will probably be the biggest launch for any altcoins exchange yet. Since our announcement 9 days ago we already have over 1800 followers and 36 altcoins added  Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote.

Show your support on twitter and EMC2 could be available to trade at Lazycoins from tomorrow. Sunday 6pm GMT Launch

Good Luck!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=471779.0

I have been following you guys for few days and you have been amazing in trying to be the first to bring coins to the market... Please keep up the good work.

I have also just tweeted you so please add EMC2

Thanks LAZY!!

Guents these guys are launching tomorrow and could be adding us if we just follow them on twitter and vote...they are going to be big..

Everyone follow them: https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote

How do we vote?

Follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/LazyCoins and vote
y3804

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 05:57:44 AM

Yeah but how can I vote? Do I need to tweet? wtf?
zorkafdo

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:05:54 AM

What are your predictions on EMC2's price tomorrow?

100 free EMC2 to the best prediction. Go!

4200 satoshi - 24 hour low and 5100 - 24 hour high.

I hope this is the best prediction.. Be ready to send me the 100 EMC2 tomorrow  Grin
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:28:26 AM

spare some love! ERMUoMPkwzEs3a4emAW1f6bzZegd7fc855 ill trade some rbbt or pnd for some emc2 Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
yufu571

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:32:31 AM

Buyers, please read

I usually do not do this. I need to sell a share of my EMC2 to fund my mining fees, but buying support is lacking on AllCoin.

For those who have seen me, I'm a 170mh/s whale miner on hashrapid.

I'm ready to sell 110,000 EMC2 for 1 BTC.
This is a rate of 900 satoshi/EMC2!! You won't ever see an offer like this anytime soon.

You would own 5% of all mined EMC2 for 1 BTC. This is a killer deal

PM me if interested. Escrow.
LOL, i bet no one would buy your coins at 900 satoshi. there are no characters of EMC. you said you have 5%, which just means that just few miners are mining EMC!
you should dump your coins ASSP.
ANOTHER DIEING COIN!
lol
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:35:52 AM

Incredible community support

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
y3804

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:36:27 AM

LOL, i bet no one would buy your coins at 900 satoshi. there are no characters of EMC. you said you have 5%, which just means that just few miners are mining EMC!
you should dump your coins ASSP.
ANOTHER DIEING COIN!
lol

Wtf?

The net hash is over 1.2Gh/s and diff is over 16! How is it dead? It's one day old.

What is wrong with you? I won't dump into your wall you f***face.

I have 5+% because I mined early. I mined my first block @ diff = 1
ma72835

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:49:59 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2014, 07:10:06 AM by ma72835

I would like to commend this coin for a nice launch. The wallet compiled properly in linux, everything was available right away, and I didn't feel overwhelmed immediately by hashing farms (which as a normal person and not a factory warehouse full of Radeon cards I can appreciate).

It took me some time to figure out exactly how this coin works, and THAT'S A GOOD THING. It's not just a straight up copy or clone, at least some thought was put into it. I like the wormhole events, it encourages long-term miners to stick around, however, I'm worried that multipools will jump on this coin when the event begins, especially in the later stages. Perhaps taper off the wormhole rewards in later epochs to be a multiple of the reward? To be honest it's weird to have a block reward of 32 and a wormhole appears with 180 blocks of 2970.  Sad

Kudos to the dev for FIXING STRATUM HIMSELF and releasing the code for pool operators to use. It is a breath of fresh air to have a dev that actually knows what they are doing instead of "trying to gather community support by offering bounties", which is total bullshit and only means you don't know how to do it yourself. So, THANK YOU for having some tech ability besides making a wordpress page and cloning a coin, also having a windows and mac wallet at launch, offering a method to *improve stratum* to accommodate new tech, not having a premine (I agree with this percentage approach better because it doesn't dump millions of coins in someone's pocket at launch and is reliant on continued mining support), and actually coming up with something new and not relying solely on simple, badly executed marketing. Grin

To everyone looking for a new coin: this was launched fairly and is completely operational. This dev seems to know what he's doing, has donation support to fund development that isn't a pre-mine, and sorted out a stratum issue by himself for pool operators. A mac and windows wallet was available as well as Github. There were of course syncing issues at the start, but that was sorted out. There's no way the entire internet can connect x amount of users on a new P2P network that quickly. I was up and running within 15 minutes of the launch located in Asia and far away from everyone else. Instead of having a premine, you are essentially donating a small percentage (2% to charitable causes and scientific programs and .5% to coin development) to fund the development of the coin and help society. You pay 1-2% to a pool anyway, might as well donate to something useful. This approach is better as well because it doesn't dump a ton of coin in someone's pocket at launch. The dev can't dump something he doesn't have.

I hope this fund can be used for things such as purchasing microscopes and other equipment for students, etc. I remember when I was younger in school and how this type of equipment had an effect on my 12 year old mind.

All that being said, this is the Internet and this is the altcoin scene, so there's gonna have to be more transparency with the donation accounts. Wish Einsteinium luck, and I hope this one works out, I'll keep mining.

Dev, if you would like a Chinese translation for the website, etc., feel free to contact me and we can discuss. I run a cross culture consulting and translation firm in Hong Kong.
coinsmany

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 06:58:12 AM

Wow,  I just realized how nice the website is for Einsteinium.

This coin is definitely going great places.   We also need to get it on a real exchange like MINTPAL, then things will
really take off.  

The best indication of a good coin is the dev team, and this is 110% in that department.   Think about this,  when Einsteinium is in the news because we donated to the latest TED http://einsteinium.org/ted-fellows/, or another interesting item this will be a huge explosion in interest.  

I'm very long term!
zorkafdo

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:17:17 AM

I would like to commend this coin for a nice launch. The wallet compiled properly in linux, everything was available right away, and I didn't feel overwhelmed immediately by hashing farms (which as a normal person and not a factory warehouse full of Radeon cards I can appreciate).

It took me some time to figure out exactly how this coin works, and THAT'S A GOOD THING. It's not just a straight up copy or clone, at least some thought was put into it. I like the wormhole events, it encourages long-term miners to stick around, however, I'm worried that multipools will jump on this coin when the event begins, especially in the later stages. Perhaps taper off the wormhole rewards in later epochs to be a multiple of the reward? To be honest it's weird to have a block reward of 32 and a wormhole appears with 180 blocks of 2970.  Sad

Kudos to the dev for FIXING STRATUM HIMSELF and releasing the code for pool operators to use. It is a breath of fresh air to have a dev that actually knows what they are doing instead of "trying to gather community support by offering bounties", which is total bullshit and only means you don't know how to do it yourself. So, THANK YOU for having some tech ability besides making a wordpress page and cloning a coin, also having a windows and mac wallet at launch, offering a method to *improve stratum* to accommodate new tech, not having a premine (I agree with this percentage approach better because it doesn't dump millions of coins in someone's pocket at launch and is reliant on continued mining support), and actually coming up with something new and not relying solely on simple, badly executed marketing. Grin

To everyone looking for a new coin: this was launched fairly and is completely operational. This dev seems to know what he's doing, has donation support to fund development that isn't a pre-mine, and sorted out a stratum issue by himself for pool operators. A mac and windows wallet was available as well as Github. There were of course syncing issues at the start, but that was sorted out. There's no way the entire internet can connect x amount of users on a new P2P network that quickly. I was up and running within 15 minutes of the launch located in Asia and far away from everyone else. Instead of having a premine, you are essentially donating a small percentage (2% to charitable causes and scientific programs and .5% to coin development) to fund the development of the coin and help society. You pay 1-2% to a pool anyway, might as well donate to something useful. This approach is better as well because it doesn't dump a ton of coin in someone's pocket at launch. The dev can't dump something he doesn't have.

I hope this fund can be used for things such as purchasing microscopes and other equipment for students, etc. I remember when I was younger in school and how this type of equipment had an effect on my 12 year old mind.

All that being said, this is the Internet and this is the altcoin scene, so there's gonna have to be more transparency with the donation accounts. Wish Einsteinium luck, and I hope this one works out, I'll keep mining.

Dev, if you would like a Chinese translation for the website, etc., feel free to contact me and we can discuss. I run a cross culture consulting and translation firm in Hong Kong.

+1. Well written and easy for a noob to understand about this coin.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:32:51 AM

+1 totally agree. Devs for this are on top of everything, web page, reddit, twitter, best launch I've seen. I'm seeing where things go and I like the idea of purchasing microscopes for children.
tabnk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 07:44:56 AM

Missed this COIN.

EccYAz5VVdB9zgQ1B9Mona3JXLnefpf85W

Smiley Smiley Smiley
zorkafdo

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:02:47 AM

Roughly, How many of these coins would be mined in a day??
Croak

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:13:11 AM

Roughly, How many of these coins would be mined in a day??

1024 per minute, 1,474560 per day for the first 72000 blocks not counting wormhole events.  By the time you read this, at least 2200 blocks would have already been mined.
MaxMinersNet

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:24:54 AM

Hi friends,

we have now also started a Pool for Einsteinium:

https://emc.maxminers.net

Its 0.5 % Fee, with the latest Einsteinium Code and all the normal goodies like Vdiff, Stratum ...

Help the network, join our Pool, we already found Blocks and payed out well, you'll get larger payouts
in a smaller pool, get in !
MoneyMorpheus

Activity: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2014, 08:54:04 AM

So did we:

http://emc2.mateloft.com

0.5% fee, vardiff, pplns

Please report any issues with developer@mateloft.com

Best altcoin exchange: https://vircurex.com/welcome/index?referral_id=241-35101
https://bter.com/signup/121418 | You may run into issues some time, but support will take care of you threw qq in chinese hours
1EGoA5LMV391Psf8ZHShTkTd3tQ6URKQEp
zakorus

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 08:59:09 AM

looks good. hope i can still get some blocks  Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
                  █▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄
                         █▀▀▀
                        ▄▀▀▀▀
                      ▄▀
                ▄█▀▀▀█▄
                ██████
                ▀█▄▄▄█▀

█████      █████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐█████  █████████
  ███       ███  ▐███▌  ███     ███  ▀▀
  ███       ▐██▌ █████ ▐██▌     █████
  ███  ▄▄▄   ███▐██ ██▌███      ███▀▀
▄▄███▄▄███   ▐████▌ ▐████▌    ▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▄▄▄████▄▄
   ▄████████████▄
 ▄████▀▀██  ▀▀████
 ████▀   ▄▄ ▐█████▌
 ██████▌ ██▀  ▐████
  ████▌   ▄▄ ▐████▌
   ▀█████▄███████▀
     ▀██████▀▀▀

▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
          █  ████
      ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▀
▄█████████████████▄
▀████▌  ███  ██████
  ███████████████▌
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████
    ▀▀███████▀▀
[/center
cflocation

Activity: 327

it's a hardware thing!

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 09:09:08 AM

This has been a great launch. Thanks devs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: