Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make money by what?  (Read 20717 times)
radokan

Activity: 291
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:39:51 PM

To get more stakes you can enroll yourself into the different campaigns available. If that isn't enough, better is to go with learning of trading. Trading gives better earning prospects compared to the stakes earned through campaigns. For the same you need some initial investment and continued learning about the market moves.
Trading requires money and risk of losing that money.
For bounty time is needed and you are not risking anything.
If you hit good projects you will make more money doing bounties than trading.
Unless you have lots money for trading, which most traders don't.
toydoll

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 08:04:25 AM

In social campaigns bounty(twitter,facebook) usually a lot of people,so there is not a lot to earn.Or you need an account with a large number of followers.Therefore, you need to look for a bounty with a limited number of participants or take a lot of such campaigns.It is better to participate in the signature bounty-there is more earnings.If you have enough knowledge-you can try yourself in translation.
Hamphser

Activity: 2492
Merit: 327

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 11:18:54 PM

To get more stakes you can enroll yourself into the different campaigns available. If that isn't enough, better is to go with learning of trading. Trading gives better earning prospects compared to the stakes earned through campaigns. For the same you need some initial investment and continued learning about the market moves.
Comparing bounty task and trading is really a different thing when it comes to earnings and duration of it. Trading is for long term and can give you out possible limitless earnings depending on your investment and the profit you had made.

While on bounty task which we know that it has limitation and so as the risk on not getting a single cent of your hardwork. You can really join lots of programs but assurance on getting the token has its own value is still lit.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

In order to join social media campaign that's possible depending on the rules that have been given by the bounty manager. Actually, everyone can do both simultaneously (being bounty hunter and trader) because to make a post on social media doesn't need a long time because it is limited by each manager's bounty (usually only two posts must be made per day). This can be used by bounty hunters to find other chance to get profits, such as you said learning about trading, so as later when they are able to possess how to trade properly then they can get profits from bounty campaigns or trading.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 03:34:42 AM

If you want to get a lot of stake in a special bounty, then you have to follow the content campaign or signature, because I see the two campaigns giving the most stake.
rysea2

Activity: 407
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:09:35 PM

If you want to get a lot of stake in a special bounty, then you have to follow the content campaign or signature, because I see the two campaigns giving the most stake.
Especially the signature, I see the signature campaign has a large enough amount of output to produce because the average signature campaign participants are only a small number, and different from content or social media that is usually followed by thousands of people.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 05:41:04 PM

I make money by many different ways... Firstly I made money by bounty campaign and some bitcoin paying campaign. But I I make money by trading and investing.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 11:17:33 PM

I would like to ask you to participate in any regular campaign?
 - I joined facebook and twitter and felt very little stake
 - So you can share what the campaign should do to get more stake
Thanks all.

Now is the first of 2019 and almost bounty and signature campaigns were terrible. I think at that time you should invest in BTC and ETH then hold until the end of the year 2019 because I believe the price of BTC was impossible to lower than $3,000. And if you want to join bounty campaigns, I think you should join OATH bounty campaign to earn skates.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 02:18:44 PM

Thanks all.

Now is the first of 2019 and almost bounty and signature campaigns were terrible. I think at that time you should invest in BTC and ETH then hold until the end of the year 2019 because I believe the price of BTC was impossible to lower than $3,000. And if you want to join bounty campaigns, I think you should join OATH bounty campaign to earn skates.

you said bounty campaigns are gone terrible but you are suggesting oath which is also a kind of bounty campaign ( ico ) how can you be so sure that this oath is different from all the terrible campaigns ?

I believe the price of BTC was impossible to lower than $3,000

you can say it now because the price is begining to increase but once the hype is over , we can expect again for btc to fall  .

almost bounty and signature campaigns were terrible

only bounty  ( ico ) but sig campaigns that pays in btc were better  . they may be alittle stricker these days but at least the pay is sureball .
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 03:10:10 PM

Thanks all.

Nope you may need to check the services board buddy. You can join to signature campaign, bounties or aidrops are an extremely viable approach to win cash on the cryptocurrency market showcase. The upside of this is it needn't bother with capital, the drawback is that it brings a little pay and now when there are excesses of trick ventures have made numerous members surrender. I prompt the member if the pay ought to be reinvested to improve proficiency.
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 11:25:18 PM

I think at the moment, bounty and signature are not suitable for making money when the situation of cryptocurrency is bad. You can make long-term money by investing in BTC because the price of BTC is stable and at the next time, I sure that BTC will have strong growth and can reach $10,000 in next six months.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
macdevil007

Activity: 692

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 01:18:32 AM

Bounty campaigned is quite good if you selected and reviewed the correct project to joined with. means in the end you will never felt that you waste time. Most ICOs are roughly scam or will discontinued due to for some reasons. FB and Twitter campaigned is the best way to joined better you also have Linkendin or Medium accounts to back up for some stakes.. Goodluck and happy crypto hunting
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 04:59:44 AM

Try joining some good bounty campaign. There are a lot of BTC paid signature campaign. You can join one of them and have a good income, although with current rate, earning is low but when BTC will get bump, it will be bigger.
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:49:06 PM

In social campaigns bounty(twitter,facebook) usually a lot of people,so there is not a lot to earn.Or you need an account with a large number of followers.Therefore, you need to look for a bounty with a limited number of participants or take a lot of such campaigns.It is better to participate in the signature bounty-there is more earnings.If you have enough knowledge-you can try yourself in translation.

In the Social, if you are KOLs, you will have more chance to get precious about cryptocurrency because, in 2019, the KOLs promotion is the trend and if you have knowledge and master about cryptocurrency, I think this is a strong point you should use for crypto-making.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
February 23, 2019, 11:55:20 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2019, 12:11:31 AM by Gaggy185

Thanks all.

In the unfortunate situation of cryptocurrency market at now, I think you should look the bounty project carefully and join the signature campaign because Social and another method in bounty campaigns have become saturated and there are a lot of people joined. Now I joined OATH bounty campaign, and I think I will get a lot of profit with this ICO project.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
PRESDIR

Activity: 719

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 01:13:29 AM

To get maximun results in sosial media campaigns you have to be more diligent in your work and not just focus on one project.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 07:49:45 AM

Thanks all.

If you will join single bounty then for sure thats a cheaper amount but since you offer Twitter and facebook services so you can join as many as you can so the payments can be maximize,only signature campaign  is required signature and avatar wearing mean you cannot participate in other  signature projects.but since you are a newbie its impossible for you to participate

But also you can offer video services or blog creating ,since these are the highest paying works in bounty nowadays,but ofcourse this require skills and knowledge so goodluck

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:21:29 AM

Thanks all.

I have been joining only for signature campaign because i am not familiar with other bounty jobs but i am lucky because i am part of long running campaign

To get maximun results in sosial media campaigns you have to be more diligent in your work and not just focus on one project.
Really?you can participate in more than one project in social media campaign?thats cool and now i am getting interested in joining other side of bounty but i need enough time

Try joining some good bounty campaign. There are a lot of BTC paid signature campaign. You can join one of them and have a good income, although with current rate, earning is low but when BTC will get bump, it will be bigger.
But OP is just newbie so he cannot join signature campaign mate,you should have check first before giving some advice what you think?
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:15:12 PM

Thanks all.

If you will join single bounty then for sure thats a cheaper amount but since you offer Twitter and facebook services so you can join as many as you can so the payments can be maximize,only signature campaign  is required signature and avatar wearing mean you cannot participate in other  signature projects.but since you are a newbie its impossible for you to participate

But also you can offer video services or blog creating ,since these are the highest paying works in bounty nowadays,but ofcourse this require skills and knowledge so goodluck

I think freelancer service like blog creating, video making is better than bounty and social at the moment when the price of this market is stable and not any sign to recover in the next time. You should improve a skill or learn it to earn money because this job requires experienced people.
VieleSind

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 11:41:22 PM

Thanks all.

To get a lot of skates, I think you should join bounty ICO campaigns and hard-working to earned skates. But now the circumstances of cryptocurrency market is not right and the price was stable and not any sign to go to the moon. Calm down and continue to working on bounty to get more skates and token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: