Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:46:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My top alt coins that will see biggest gains by 2020  (Read 664 times)
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:29:26 PM

my prediction for the big 3 altcoins is
1. ethereum
2. xrp
3. eos
I chose the three coins because I think they have good potential and more use

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:06:50 PM

You missed 2019, cause by 2020 there are only 50 coins in the market those are the projects with use cases and has a real product.

i don't really think so. 2 years is not enough time for this market to get its shit together and start having real things in it instead of shit. by 2 years we may be buried under shitcoins. in fact i expect the number of shitcoins picks up again pretty soon and we can surpass 5000 shitcoins eventually in a short time. of course they will all die but the rate of new shitcoin creation is faster than their death rate.

and this can last until 2020 and beyond until people involved in these markets start demanding something more than pump and dumps.

Sooner or later a cleanup will be done in the market and projects without a real use should fade. Competition is good but an absurd amount of tokens have been created that will deliver nothing, the hype over ico's is great, it's still going to be a while until this fever goes away.

On the topic, they are bets, I would stay away from projects that have nothing to deliver, bet on solutions for everyday use.
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:43:08 PM

Can you suggest some bounty. Some good bounties for highly potential ICOs?. For me it is very hard to tell what coin will have a better future.
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

I do not understand the point, this prediction will go directly to 2022 not in 2019, is there any particular reason that you have such predictions?
try to explain why you are that sure, so we understand what you mean.
But whatever it is, I just feel it's just your optimism, and good luck
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:54:59 PM

Definitely NEO will be one of the main ones that will see growth in the next years, especially if China decides to regulate or take away the ban from cryptos, it will also add ripple to the list, which although it is extremely centralized works quite well with the help of banks and financially also say it is an extraordinary investment.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

Short list of my top 3 coins that will see the biggest gains by 2020:

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
Everything under in crypto market would flip and change unexpectedly so for now i doubt for your chosen altcoins.
Well, good luck on that i hope you were right but it seems too far to wait for that token to know the results, even at this year most altcoins are declining the prices. So, what more you could hope for in the future, but it's your choice. So, still good luck on that.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:26:53 AM

everyone holds different coins and has their own reasons. but I hope in 2020 all shitcoin can die and what survives is real coins and has been useful for everyone.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

Ethereum, Litecoin, Eos, Cardano and Monero, they have all become my favorite altcoins since mid-2018. Their quality and reputation are no doubt.

You missed 2019, cause by 2020 there are only 50 coins in the market those are the projects with use cases and has a real product.

Yup maybe that's true, but who set this up?...
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:44:00 AM

everyone holds different coins and has their own reasons. but I hope in 2020 all shitcoin can die and what survives is real coins and has been useful for everyone.

we hope for that every year and every year a bunch of them die for good but they are replaced by newer shitcoins and we end up with even more of them! sometimes hope for the betterment of this market is lost.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
xTz

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

Wrong, my alt coins will see the biggest gains in 2020, not your coins Smiley
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS

eos hype is gone, neo looks very bad as for now. We need something fresh to follow. There are many others prospective projects
I think eos hype is temporary gone. Now market is red except of bitcoin. Eos will recover when the market turns to green. After all it has biggest volume.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:40:45 PM

I agree with you about the NEO crypto currency, but for me it's strange why you chose exactly these 2 coins. It seems to me that Cardano and ICON have much more chances for a successful future.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
NEO and EOS will be the biggest altcoin in 2020. I am sure of that and you have invested correctly. But you should add to the list is ETH and ADA, four cryptocurrency I just listed will be the top altcoin by 2020 and the present

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:18:12 PM

On your list I have only a neo because I believe to neo will become thousands of dollars in this year or 2019 what if in the year 2020 maybe we see more than 5k dollars that gives us a lot of profit in the future. I hope more coins will gain the price in the next coming months and years.
Laxus215

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

I am very bullish on the NEO but there will be so many competition on blockchain platform based projects and I feel each and every one will perform well by 2020. You have already added EOS in the list I would suggest you to diversify with 4 more project like ZIL, Quarkchain, Ontology and seller. Stellar looks very promising and the number of project based on stellar blockchain is rising so the chances are huge we can see good returns on investment.

dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

Those coins that you've just mentioned about, only EOS that I can see has a bright future and the best competitor for ethereum and maybe in future eos can surpass the ethereum. Neo might be a good one though, well I personally don't have interest in this coin. I'm currently holding some EOS and trying to buy as much as I can,so far it's a pretty good investment let's see how high it will achieve.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

Among the 3 choices you made i am confident that NEO has the greatest potential of them all as it could rival the functionalities of ETHEREUM and it is also a government-backed crypto from China where a huge purchasing power is an advantage of that country.
Kurisuu9 (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:01:58 AM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
Can you tell about what's your reason that make you feel about that? I have seen a lot of people are trying to leave from NEO and move to the another platform and it goes even lower. EOS has so many bug with its platform and i still feel doubt about matrix.ai. At least you can give the reason that make sense.

WellI think NEO and EOS can both survive until 2020 I am sure. IDK about future of course.

Matrix has many things to bring to the table. Recently it confirmed over 50k tx/s. 100k tx/s coming end of Sept. Mainnet will be in december. January it will debut its first version of natural language smart contracts!  Also it will digitize billions of dollars of Chinese OBOR resources in Laos (Coming end of Jan). Furthermore it is working with Many hospitals in China! Lastly it also has partnership with Huobi labs as well as the onl partnership with the Chinese OBOR research center!   
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
in a two-year period there will definitely be a big change to the market because the new altcoin with the latest technology will continue to arrive and remove the dead altcoins and it could be that the new coins will have the biggest gains if we are a little more patient to wait and invest.
I personally like the coin list you mentioned but why is there no ETH in it?
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

1. Matrix AI Network
2. NEO
3. EOS
With this altcoin, you will not have to wait until 2020. Because in 2019 it will grow strongly and its price will be 10-20 times higher than the present. NEO and EOS are the two best altcoins just behind ETH
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: