Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5217 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

as long as there is still an ICO during that time the bounty program will run.
what is clear, if you want to be known by many people, the developer or owner of the project must create a bounty program in order to attract investors.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run.
Bounties could survive without bitcointalk.  There is nothing stopping anyone from starting up another forum where you could use your signature for advertising and on which you could do microtasks associated with the typical bounty.  The issue is that any such new forum would most likely consist just of the worst spammers and it would not be a very useful forum at all.  There's a new one that just started, icoforums and I think it's destined to fail.

But I don't think bitcointalk is going anywhere anytime soon.  But the bounties might be.  How many new ico's can be dumped on the market before people wake up and realize they aren't making any money on them, or that they aren't useful?  Many of them really aren't, and when it starts to become unprofitable for projects to exist, the developers aren't going to be paying for advertising at all.  We'll see though.  There is probably at least a good year left for bounties.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:44:53 AM

Bounty programs look like the marketing campains. The bounty hunters invite their friends into the group of projects. Or they post some news of project on their social accounts. That's like advertisements. The project team pay money back to bounty hunters.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:53:07 AM

In my opinion, for as long as there will be new project platforms coming in, ICO will will still prevail in the crypto community and bounty hunters will still continue to work with the new ICO's. Bounty hunters I believe are part of the people behind the success of an ICO and they are also rewarded for the effort they share to make the campaign effectively disseminate the purpose of the ICO platform to the public.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:56:08 AM

Bounty campaign will survive as long as ICO project is still available for investors to invest in Smiley. Bounty campaign is a part in promoting campaign of any ICO project so it's the reason why if ICO project is still available, bounty campaign will be also available the same and bounty hunters like me still can get free token from them Smiley.
Servinatimor

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:59:01 AM

Every day the number of bounty hunters and various projects, including Scam projects, is growing. Bounty hunters are getting less and less rewards. Therefore, you need to learn to choose the best projects.
antonwantbitcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:01:37 AM

Ali project is good help hunters will also be good. I'm happy to help a project I believe in. It's a pleasure to be part of it.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:05:53 AM

It's impossible to know. I think as long as ICO project is still available so bounty campaign is also available because bounty campaign is just a part of ICO project. So many guys said that this year is the era of ICO project so I think at least in this year, there is no way that bounty campaign will be disappear Smiley
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:13:19 AM

Bounty programs will exist as long as cryptocurrency exist. Bounty hunters plays a big role promoting their projects and looks for a possible investors by means of advertisement. iCO projects save a lot of money for advertisement because of bounty hunters. Bounty programs will stay no matter what happen and what i only wish is that these ICO project will provide a fix payment where they will pay us in ethereum or bitcoin, not their own tokens.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
haryatiposton01

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:14:55 AM

there are some people who say that the bounty will only last 2 years, I have not believed this news, because there is no valid news source on this matter, I think the bounty will last for a long time, if the ICO continues to exist then the bounty will still exists, because the bounty is the most effective and cheapest way of promotion for ICOs to develop their businesses.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

As long crypto market still standing bounty programs will stay with us, so nothing too worry even at this time crypto has bad situation. Many people already leave crypto and some people still here finish the task and hope they get pay, that's their own decisions. I can suggest you anything but please see again your goal and condition right now, decides what tha best for you and good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
bellator66

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:22:56 AM

Social media campaigns and content creation have a wider reach, this will make gift programs the most sought-after way to advertise ICOs. it will stay with us again. Bounty programs are the most affordable way to promote ICO especially now because there are many websites that prohibit advertising for cryptocurrency.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:29:10 AM

Although we don't have the assurance the bounty campaigns will always remain but I believe that as long as cryptocurrency will exist promotion like cryptocurrency will always exist and there will always be a job we could join in.

NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:43:39 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run.
Absolutely! And as long as there are peoples who are interested to crypto as a whole (not only to btc) then bounty programs will not end. Another thing is, this was a form of business somehow so why do they stop this? We knew that it was easy to make a token but very hard to advertise but if they succeed on advertising then the bright future is already coming. This will result to a hype which they can grab later to dump all of their shares (they got the highest shares for sure since they are the one who developed it) and get out the market. Hooh! Happy earnings Grin.

And guess what? The one who suffers a lot from tbis pump-&dump system are the small investors who joined their ICO. I'm not saying that all ICOs have only intentions for their own good, I still believe that there are ones who got a vision and also taking care the welfare of their investors. The challenge is, how will you pick the right one?
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:47:38 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

And as long as the companies can think on how they will maximized their effort to have a good project that can help the technology evolved it will never end and as long as the government doesnt restrict the cryptocurrency it will run for a long period of time. It is better if government will regulate it and they can make sure that the participants on the ICO's will be secured.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

Bounty will be exist as long as Crypto currency can survive and maintain the existence in this Blockchain technology. This new trend of digital fiat will not end because it is as the impact of the improvement of technology. It is unavoidable thing, people will always create a new thing as innovation. All the creation is to make easy of their daily life. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
suprex333

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:05:09 AM

As long as there are those who need quality knowledge and work, the ico program will be available and the bounty program will be used, so all of this is always related. It should be underlined that the bounty program will help market ico so that the public is known with this will certainly be wider and contribute to the success of ico.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:06:41 AM

Bounty will be exist as long as Crypto currency can survive and maintain the existence in this Blockchain technology. This new trend of digital fiat will not end because it is as the impact of the improvement of technology. It is unavoidable thing, people will always create a new thing as innovation. All the creation is to make easy of their daily life. 

Though bounty is not like before, like way back last year bounties are good and here in the forum mostly of the user are contributing and there are minimal spamming here , so you could really learn from this forum and also can earn a lot but as the 2018 arrived the spamming is getting higher and also the users rate are getting higher. Bounty still exist until the forum is alive, it is still there but there are lot of scam bounties and also post in the forums are trash because of those new one that keeps on posting shits.
Bounty is dead right now if you compare it before you cant earn  big unlike before . Bounty is dead when we are talking about those earning and giving payback with your effort, your effort now is not getting paid back right now!
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:21:49 AM

Bounty programs will continued in progress due to participants, developers and those believers, community, management are supported by each other it will exist and come forward for better cryptocurrencies. It has the ability become most popular due to fast raise of technology.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

we don't know how long bounty campaign will stay with us, but like other members said, as long as there are many new projects release, bounty campaign will exist among us. maybe in the future, the type of bounty campaign will change and not looks like what we see now because of the type of campaign will always try and the projects want to make the project to reach their goals. so maybe they want to use the other campaign to promote the projects. the projects itself will make a new strategy for promoting their projects to reach more investor and people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: