Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:18:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5214 times)
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:36:55 PM

Of course you are right! While there will be new projects this form and bounty, crypto-currencies will live. However, I think they will change. Most likely, some bounties will choose their own bounty hunters, according to the principle of better participation and a long stay at the forum. It already works now. It will be more difficult to earn money, but I'm sure that there will be enough projects at all and we will be able to attend another long time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Why_I_not

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:35:02 PM

I agree with your opinion. I believe that generosity will last two more years. And I will have a good income at this time.
pastan

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:56:50 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
I agree with you, I also think, that as well as this forum exists, Bounty campaigns will run, they won't die, maybe the conditions will change, but they will always be needed to promote any project
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

While there will be crypto startups, projects will have the need to advertise and promote their ideas. And also the formation of their own crypto community. Bounty campaigns are best suited for this.
Girtod

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

I believe that while there will be new ICO projects until then and there will be a Bounty
Omooba098

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

You asked a question and you answered it yourself. As long as there are new projects coming up and as long as the projects need an awareness, bounty programs will surely last forever.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:46:09 PM

Bounty programs do the job, after all, I think they are dropping in quality but that doesn't mean that they can't be improved, if we focus on this we may end up with an scheme that prevails for several years.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:49:48 PM

I Believe that bounties are going to last for a long time. As long as ico exist, its definitely going to continue because bounties are meant to promote the icos to the investors
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

Apart from the effectiveness of campaigns done by bounty hunters for ICOs, one thing i know and that i am very sure of is that so many ICOs would want cheap labours, because bounty hunters may not be paid much like other platforms that help to advertise ICO would demand for. Also, in as much as cryptocurrency still exist, there will continue to n=be new projects and for this reason, those new projects would demand for the services of bounty hunters. So there is no cause for alarm.
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:22:20 PM

We will always have bounty campaigns to promote different cryptocurrency projects in as  much as the space keep developing. There will always be some new ideas to be deveolped and a marketing strategy comes along with that.bounties will always be relevant as mainstream media do not promote projects
I agree, the bounty scheme isn't near ending just because there are projects coming out on a daily basis aiming for cheap and reliable promotion.
Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

While Bounty brings creators to ICO, good results in popularizing their token, of course they will exist. The problem is that every month more and more people take part in them and all receive less rewards than before.

Everything is unpredictable either tangible or non-tangible. If the cryptocurrency and ICo project still existed, bounty program will remain. It wont stop to helP ICo project to be successful to reach the goal. Only that everyday lots of new bounty hunters, rewards will be few.
Cassidyblaze55

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

Bounty is going to stay with us for a long time now. Icos are coming out day by day and these icos are in need of promotions so that they can achieve at least their softcap.
entebah

Activity: 1538
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

Good question, and must be answered intelligently.
we don't need to worry that the bounty will disappear, as long as we don't prioritize bounty as the main job.
must be prepared plan B and other plans to anticipate becoming unemployed.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

But currently, we are experiencing a decrease in the number of investors and is caused by an awful lot of fraud cases. More and more new coins appear naturally it is very good for the development of a project of ICO. But we must be cautious in determining which projects would follow. There should be an institution that helps to perform the selection of the new coins. And we still believe that this program will continue to exist.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Bounties are here to stay until there will be ICOs as they play an important role in advertising  it.
Bounties help the project in raising funds for the project development and to get awareness and to build a supportive community.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:42:52 PM

Bounty programs will stay as long as googles, facebook and other mainstream advertising platform did not receive token as a payment.  If they have millions dollar of cash, a real cash, when starting a project then go ahead.
Exactly my point too, in as much we still have new projects and a platform to run the bounties on, we will always have bounties to promote them
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:22:17 AM

Despite the fact that since ICO keeps coming, hence bounty will keep coming also, I believe this is just true in its vagueness. Personally, I think the bounty campaigns have lost the wonder touch and special treatment we usually or suppose to have. Lately, some ICO doesn't even include bounty in their plans, cos bounty is not seen as an integral part for the success of any project any longer.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 06:40:14 AM

the new project will continue to exist and this with the idea and the idea of a new one. even a lot of that with new technology there is in it to make sure the bounty remained. with a bounty, of course, it makes things quite helpful in marketing and promotional projects. so I think the bounty would be and still persevere long enough.

waitinglist

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

as long as new projects emerge. during that time they will need a bounty campaign to market their products.

Pelana vreo

Activity: 744
Merit: 10

Syntrum.com

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:45:16 PM

Crypto is strong because of the support from the community, the Bounty program will continue to run because every year technology for cryptocurrency continues to be developed. We can see the health and education platform has become part of cryptocurrency. This is a good step for the progress of the times.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: