Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:00:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5219 times)
ZhugeKongming

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:32:16 AM

I think the bounty will last forever, and unless ICO stops, all ICOs need to promote themselves. This is a very good way.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

I really agree with you, because project owners also need bounty hunters as buzzers to introduce their projects. Bounty programs will always be available as long as the ico project is still available, but competition will be even tighter as more people join this forum
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:40:09 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

For me, as long as people believe in cryptocurrency and they will create new ICO prejects bounty programs will stay. It will last forever because new ICO projects need the help of bounty hunters to help spread the awareness and popularity in the whole world.
Nesbee2

Activity: 840
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

As long as there are new projects that need publicity.  The essence of bounties is to advertise a project whether with ico or non ico,  there is always need to spread news about an upcoming project to a larger community and developers achieve that through bounty programs.  So as long as the project developers need their projects to be popularized I think there will be bounty programs. 

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I do not think we're running out of new bounties because of the many project executives along with the projects that they show in the future.
andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:54:01 AM

Of course I hope the bounty prize program will continue until later, because bounty prizes really help us who do not have the investment capital to earn money. I don't want the bounty to stop in the middle of the road, I want forever there will be a bounty program. and I am very optimistic about that.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:41:43 PM

I really agree with you, because project owners also need bounty hunters as buzzers to introduce their projects. Bounty programs will always be available as long as the ico project is still available, but competition will be even tighter as more people join this forum
Exactly! As the technology evolves, more projects are expected to arrive and more investors will join in the market. Bounty is a valuable venue to promote and support projects. Bounty has a long way to go, it will continue to stay, and its field will continue to expand and grow. It can potentially have a better future.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
ucb96

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:01:10 PM

Yes it is. And, as long as bounty managers protect the quality of the bounty campaigns, these advertising platforms will last.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:43:42 PM

Currently, projects are experiencing big problems with investors, but I'm sure when the bulls return to the crypto market the ICO is waiting for a revival. And again there will be a need for bounty hunters.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:52:04 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
We never knew how long it stays with us but as the community accepting this new form of currency, bounty still there.
Blockchain technology will soon to disappear once they found out another one which is more valuable than of today. It is better not to think of its ending, instead we show positive for long term existence.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

From my point of view, we still have enough time to correctly understand the situation that exists today with bounty projects, because bounties will last as long as ICO processes will continue, because this process, I mean bounty promotion is profitable both sides.
Heruwa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

As long as there are ico and the company exists, the prize program will be used to help ico marketing and get support from various publics.
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:57:51 PM

Bounty programs are the most affordable way to promote an ICO especially now that there are tons of website that bans ad for cryptocurrency.
Social media campaigns and content creation has a wider reach this will make bounty programs the sought after way of advertising an ICO.
and Yes, it will stay with us longer.
It’s quite right. No advertising is cheaper than a bounty campaign. You know that the cost of advertising on a website or TV is usually more than ten times the cost of a bounty campaign.

cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

As long there is an ICO Im sure bounty is always here but we could not anticipate in the next years and this ICOs will be banned by the regulators or I hope another kind of crowdfunding will be presented in-order to protect investors and of course the bounty participants.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

As long as there are developers and ico who wanted their product to be promoted, there will be a bounty program to be part with.
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

Of course bounty is going to stay, but it is also possible that it changes to only members and above and makes harder rules for youtube and articles since these are many time bot made.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
75Gs

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

No one can guarantee the program's bounty will continue to exist because as we see now a bounty every day is always new, and it makes investors getting a little confused with the ico project because that is too much, not to mention the risk of scam.
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:22:12 PM

Good reason not to have a bounty program. But what about managing a bounty campaign with tight rules that can only genuine hunters can join?
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:26:59 PM

In my opinion I strongly believed that as long as Bitcointalk forum and cryptocurrency projects continue there must be bounty campaign to promote the projects.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:27:11 PM

As long as there are developers and ico who wanted their product to be promoted, there will be a bounty program to be part with.
Right.Bounty programs will still exist in the coming years as long as there are investors for such projects and believers of the tokens that will definitely lead them to its success.Although a lot of scams are appearing right now,there are still bounty campaigns left who will give big rewards to those who works hard for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: