Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:39:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will bounty programs stay with us?  (Read 5217 times)
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

I think they will be upgraded from year to year, which is why in five years it will be difficult to say whether they stayed with us or there was something new.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:59:57 PM

As long as we have new projects that will conduct ICO, we will continue to participate in bounty companies, but I think it will be quite a long time. Most likely, we will actively participate in bounty companies until the year 2022.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:02:45 PM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.
yes I am sure the bounty program will continue to run while crypto is still running in this world, because with the bounty program will form a coin token and the project runs better and is easily known by many people.

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

Bounty and ICO will continue to exist as long as there are lots of new ideas that emerge. many new system certainly better technology that will make the bounty and ICO continue to exist. This will make the course the bounty would last long enough and even because of the growing number of bounty have enthusiasts will certainly make the bounty continues to exist and run.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

As long as new projects and coins enter the cryptocurrency world, as well as this forum exists, Bounty programs will run. These new projects and old projects which wish to refine their strategies need the help of bounty hunters to spread the awareness across all over the globe.

I am absolutely sure that bounty programs are of great importance for the modern crypto market. In particular, they help new projects to develop successfully, becoming a powerful tool for advertising and promotion. The participants themselves receive additional income through bounty programs. Therefore, bounty will exist and develop in the coming decades.

I feel the bounty is most effective when Twitter, Facebook and Google block ads for the ICO. As such, the only way to find the investor is through a bounty hunter
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:21:31 AM

Always remember the spirit of bounty hunters is the decentralized-collaborated-cooperated-innovative marketing strategy for the nowadays. So lets says the worst case that cryptocurrency's gone it still will be used in the another sector of digital age.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 04:49:25 AM

As long as there are ICOs there will always be bounty campaigns. Bounty campaign is very essential for the success of a certain project. Its their way of promoting their token or project and attracting potential investors and people who are interested in the platform. If people stopped in introducing new crypto, then that will be the end of bounties.

Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:54:35 AM

It will stay with us as long as their is a demand for it and it will still continue and also if there are willing to share their knowldge and share what they help.us in the future and also it wil be good for us all

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:07:47 AM

Well I think there will be time that the bounties will lessen a lot but I dont think it will really go to a stop since people will never be out of new ideas and technology for crypto.
alexagel82

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 05:14:34 AM

As long as there are new projects bounties and airdrops will stay because their project needs to be known so it can be successful
Kelly777

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:05:42 AM

Most likely for a long time to be. As long as there are cryptocurrencies, there will be bounty. The only thing that I think is that most likely the bounty will expand the boundaries and work in a new format. I have no idea how exactly .. But evolution will happen unequivocally.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Nothing can be predicted. We don't know when the bounty will always be there. But as long as ICo is still there, I think the bounty will also continue to exist. and as long as crypto currency is still in demand, ico will continue to exist.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

I think that bounty companies will live as long as there is demand, as long as there is a cryptocurrency, everything is done to attract investors, if the ICO continues to exist, respectively, the bounty company as well.

As long as the potential from this market is still huge, so many talented and innovative team members will still be involved in and create their brand in the crypto market.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

forever until there is no more ICO, because bounty is very useful for ICO. so if there is still an ICO the bounty will still be there, because the bounty helps promote the ICO to be successful and achieve its sales target.

skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:30:03 PM

It seems to me that bounty programs will exist as long as new projects are being created in the field of blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is just beginning its way, projects are just beginning to be created, which means that bounty programs will exist for a very long time.
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

It seems to me that bounty programs will exist as long as new projects are being created in the field of blockchain technology. The blockchain technology is just beginning its way, projects are just beginning to be created, which means that bounty programs will exist for a very long time.

New projects will be there, but I am not sure whether they will rely on bounty campaigns for advertising themselves. In future, there is a chance that they may prefer some other method for that.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

I think as the coin market grows, the bonus program will continue. A project needs to be promoted to develop the community.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

Yes all projects which belongs to old project or new projects need bounty hunters to spread their business as well in world thorugh social media and they fulfill their demands I think these programs exists till the new coins are listed and blockchain technology is in bounty programs have also part of crypto trading
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:56:58 PM

Bounty will exist while they spend ICO. As someone said above, it’s just like with Bitcoin cranes: they almost don’t give profit and take a lot of time, but still exist.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:58:46 PM

When we talk about the duration of the bounty programme it is not equal in all the bounty campaigns and the duration may vary bounty programme to bounty programme. Some bounties may run for few months while some may run a few weeks. They decide the duration of the campaign according to their crowd sale of the tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: