Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EMU] EMUCOIN ★ Certified WorldStar ★ We're the golden childs ♥ Emunity ♥  (Read 85925 times)
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 02:57:14 PM

I think this coin is dead, "dev" is planning his next release

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
klinmaining

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 04:21:39 PM

Exchange has a price does not rise
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:37:57 PM

waiting giveaway, dev dont answer privates...  Angry
emucoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 09:11:58 PM

Hi everybody !

The giveaways are on the way to deliver. Please try to be patient.

Just to remind you, we gave already gave 50k EMU to 430 persons ! (http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1185.0.html)
That takes some time to deliver ! And we plan also other things to promote the coin, such as games and services.

You can't be that negative with us, with what we are trying to do for you !

As for Joerii, we won't even answer to him, this kind of hate and negativity are too pathetic...

About the exchange, it's of course really stupid to sell at that kind of price (between 1 and 10 satoshi), as it doesn't event cover the cost of mining power.
If you mined these coins, it's because you had a hope for it to bring you money, and it CAN ! The coin has great potential, and China is greatly interested in it (the biggest pool http://115.28.162.160/emu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  from beginning is the chinese pool, and we are right now in contact with a chinese investor who contacted us : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494855.msg5566991#msg5566991) !
So be smart, and don't sell at that kind of price, it's just nonsense !
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 10:51:33 PM

Hi everybody !

Just to remind you, we gave already gave 50k EMU to 430 persons ! (http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1185.0.html)
That takes some time to deliver ! And we plan also other things to promote the coin, such as games and services.

As for Joerii, we won't even answer to him, this kind of hate and negativity are too pathetic...

About the exchange, it's of course really stupid to sell at that kind of price (between 1 and 10 satoshi), as it doesn't event cover the cost of mining power.
If you mined these coins, it's because you had a hope for it to bring you money, and it CAN ! The coin has great potential, and China is greatly interested in it (the biggest pool http://115.28.162.160/emu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool  from beginning is the chinese pool, and we are right now in contact with a chinese investor who contacted us : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=494855.msg5566991#msg5566991) !

We are waiting for bounties and I wish you all best with EmuCoin.
Just remember - there are so many coins that you really need to do something special to keep Emu alive and to make better price than 1 Sat Smiley

Regards!
ProgLord

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 12:02:47 AM

Go EMU! to da Moooon!!
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 12:20:11 AM

Go EMU! to da Moooon!!

There is only one coin from the coins that are launching rockets for a flight to the moon
And it is DogeCoin - community of DogeCoin is so funny and they really think they are going to the moon
(Maybe a bit less science price went down ~90sat..) But they are still launching to the moon

So please - be creative
Emu is a damn bird. Birds do not fly to the moon.
It would kill them anyway.
Have you ever heard about any bird on the moon?
No.
You know why?
Because birds do not fly to the moon.

Emu can do something else to prove that he's got balls.
klinmaining

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:53:33 AM

If developers do not make public any news and will not attract investors it would soon die coin
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:20:58 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 02:58:23 AM by roslinpl

If developers do not make public any news and will not attract investors it would soon die coin
Indeed my friend indeed...

This coin is very quiet Smiley perhaps this is silent before a storm Smiley

ProgLord

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:28:20 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/28a8i2d.jpg
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:28:23 AM

Hi everybody !

Who ever is selling Emu that cheep,cheep, are going to miss out in the long run, but hey, I will just keep on buying them up, YOUR LOSS. Wink
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 03:00:33 AM

Who ever is selling Emu that cheep,cheep, are going to miss out in the long run, but hey, I will just keep on buying them up, YOUR LOSS. Wink

Sure Smiley I heard it 100x times Smiley and only 5% of those times were when it was true Smiley

I really hope EmuCoin will be one of those 5%.

Time will show Smiley Every talking right now about price - speculations..

Let's just wait and see Smiley
klinmaining

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:33:53 AM

need a pool with a large heshreytom
tageeboy

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:22:52 AM

To pump and dump a crap coin...

1. make posts like this with noob accounts that have no posting history hopeful this will drum up some fake interest.

2. have other friends log in and do the same but with new accounts.

3. place buy orders on exchange and have friends make the sales to you in order to run up prices.

4. make sure to get china involved. Everyone knows that China just can't wait to buy these coins and every other crap coin out there. For added impact have a few posts in broken English and mixed Chinese font to REALLY get the ball rolling. Miners are silly, they will fall for it.

5. when the price is right sell everything and make a little cash. Leave the miners with junk coins they can't sell for anything and a power bill to pay for the time wasted on the "new doge coin version infinity".

6. move on to the next coin and do it all over again because every miner wants to win the lotto AKA mine the next BTC of the crypto world.

7. sleep well at night because I got something out of it...... Sad..

Hope I am wrong, hope every single person with a keyboard and internet access flames me and tells me I was wrong. I am mining if for 24 hrs and will see where we are. Plan to flip back to another coin tomorrow unless this one actually does something. I fear this is the beginning of the new tend, the vertcoin clone crap coins. So other then a coin name of an animal with feathers what does this have to do with Angry Birds? Or was that just a cool photoshop someone sent and a marketing move to try to associate this with something well known and well branded? Plans in the works to have in app purchases using emu?

Hello ComEMUnity !

First, thank to all of you for making this a great launch ! We would like to note that the chinese pool is really big, and that's a good news, EMU loves you !

We would like to build services around the Emucoin, and we would like to have your opinion on what would be the best :

- irc tipbot (tipping, coin info, irc wallets, irc dice game, irc block explorer, irc slots game, irc faucet)
- wallet hosting
- irc triviabot
- multipayment system
- total coin counter
- clothes shop with some crazy emu designs  Grin

or anything you can think of, we would be happy to hear you !

About chinese users, what would be interesting for you ?

Grin
but I think it's an ostrich  Wink

Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:27:50 AM

1. make posts like this with noob accounts that have no posting history hopeful this will drum up some fake interest.

3. place buy orders on exchange and have friends make the sales to you in order to run up prices.

4. make sure to get china involved. Everyone knows that China just can't wait to buy these coins and every other crap coin out there. For added impact have a few posts in broken English and mixed Chinese font to REALLY get the ball rolling. Miners are silly, they will fall for it.

5. when the price is right sell everything and make a little cash. Leave the miners with junk coins they can't sell for anything and a power bill to pay for the time wasted on the "new doge coin version infinity".

6. move on to the next coin and do it all over again because every miner wants to win the lotto AKA mine the next BTC of the crypto world.

Hope I am wrong, hope every single person with a keyboard and internet access flames me and tells me I was wrong. I am mining if for 24 hrs and will see where we are. Plan to flip back to another coin tomorrow unless this one actually does something. I fear this is the beginning of the new tend, the vertcoin clone crap coins. So other then a coin name of an animal with feathers what does this have to do with Angry Birds? Or was that just a cool photoshop someone sent and a marketing move to try to associate this with something well known and well branded? Plans in the works to have in app purchases using emu?

Hello ComEMUnity !

First, thank to all of you for making this a great launch ! We would like to note that the chinese pool is really big, and that's a good news, EMU loves you !

We would like to build services around the Emucoin, and we would like to have your opinion on what would be the best :

- irc tipbot (tipping, coin info, irc wallets, irc dice game, irc block explorer, irc slots game, irc faucet)
- wallet hosting
- irc triviabot
- multipayment system
- total coin counter
- clothes shop with some crazy emu designs  Grin

Grin
but I think it's an ostrich  Wink

"4. make sure to get china involved. Everyone knows that China just can't wait to buy these coins and every other crap coin out there. For added impact have a few posts in broken English and mixed Chinese font to REALLY get the ball rolling. Miners are silly, they will fall for it"

I loled. ^^

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
klinmaining

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 07:30:37 AM

gbalme

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:22:14 AM

You know what ? The problem is not the coin or the devs. The problem is US, users !

I mean, the launch was smooth and succefull, the devs tried to spread the fun around with the memes, and the giveaway game.

With people like you full of negativity, how do you want the coin to grow ? Devs can do all they can, it won't be enough for people like you... It belongs to users if the price of a coin will go up or down, and the first buyers/sellers on swisscex, clearly destroyed the price by themselves !

I'm still mining this one, cause I see the involvment and at the moment with blocks between 0k and 800k blocks, it's still quite profitable, even at 1 or 2 satoshi. after we will see.

TO DA MOON !
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 10:55:29 AM

Hello ComEMUnity !

- wallet hosting
- irc triviabot
- multipayment system
- total coin counter
- clothes shop with some crazy emu designs  Grin

Grin
but I think it's an ostrich  Wink

I think you nail on the head, tageeboy.
Also, this coin is being run in laughable way. I was promosed some ( now worthless ) coins for making memes, but when I did, I didnt get any because my memes are not " intellectual" enough.

LOL.

I didn't know this was an intellectual coin.

It's also pretty obvious that the emu coin guys lost interest in this coin the moment it was sold at exchanges for 1 satoshi. This coin just has premined, shitty scam coin written all over it.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
gbalme

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 11:27:19 AM

Also, this coin is being run in laughable way. I was promosed some ( now worthless ) coins for making memes, but when I did, I didnt get any because my memes are not " intellectual" enough.

LOL.

It's also pretty obvious that the emu coin guys lost interest in this coin the moment it was sold at exchanges for 1 satoshi. This coin just has premined, shitty scam coin written all over it.

Go spread your hate somewhere else my friend. We don't need you here. Go away
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:02:03 PM

LOL.

Go spread your hate somewhere else my friend. We don't need you here. Go away

Totally agree with you gblame, after reading joeii's posts I feel like cutting my wrists, he must be a joy to live with, he he doesn't like the coin fair enough that's his choice but then he should spend his time more positively with a coin he does like.
I notice he is still moaning that he didn't get paid with this "shitty" coin. Cheer up man spread the LOVE.  Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: