Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:33:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📲 Snapparazzi - You are the JOURNALIST and the VIDEO CONTENT CREATOR  (Read 67089 times)
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

That's right, you need to work on popularity and user engagement, this is the most important indicator for such platforms.
It seems to me that you need to throw all the forces on attracting new users and the mass popularization of this platform among Internet users.
To attract new people, you need the right target audience, and as we all know, we need a good marketer
target placement is very important indeed. but it's better to expand it even bigger, not to a certain target, but all people. so that all can know the strategies and information from this marketing process

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
TimurBit

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

That's right, you need to work on popularity and user engagement, this is the most important indicator for such platforms.
It seems to me that you need to throw all the forces on attracting new users and the mass popularization of this platform among Internet users.
You are absolutely right, because for such platforms the most important thing is the number of users who use it, but what Snapparazzi better than others?
NeZoX

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:31:57 AM

I have reviewed the platform and found quite a lot of ways of earning money for different categories of participants, facilitated by platform Snapparazzi. This factor should be assessed by potential investors.
Phileste

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:42:29 PM

I have reviewed the platform and found quite a lot of ways of earning money for different categories of participants, facilitated by platform Snapparazzi. This factor should be assessed by potential investors.

It will be possible to talk about making good money on the platform when everything is ready
AdamNelson

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

It will be possible to talk about making good money on the platform when everything is ready
You are right, but the potential earnings opportunity will be present, and this will attract new users to the platform.
Handiex

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

You are right, but the potential earnings opportunity will be present, and this will attract new users to the platform.

That's right, because most people are interested in money and that is normal, now that time, where no one will thank you for doing anything
1ceStorm

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:41:44 PM

That's right, financial interest will attract a lot of users, I believe that this is the right economic strategy of the platform.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:42:54 PM

Large corporations have special departments that monitor the market for promising newcomers. If they are found, they are immediately redeemed. Therefore, everything is real!
I think it is no secret that large corporations have long been actively investing in cryptocurrency and crypto projects. They just do not show so as not to create a stir and be able to buy everything for cheap prices.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:51:15 PM

It seems to me that, in particular, if we consider this project, then there is a huge chance that the team will release the finished product. as their project is quite real and not futuristic as it often happens)))
It seems to me that users will be happy to welcome a project that will give everyone fresh and truthful information. Not what we all have today.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

You're right. Advertising does not happen much. The project is really interesting and deserves attention. I hope that the team will manage to make their platform and we will get a quality product!
When I read about this project, I thought: God, why did this idea never occur to anyone before Huh After all, this is brilliant !!!
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

It is too early to discuss such aspects, to start the Snaparazzi project you need to raise money to launch your platform and gain popularity.
Of course, at this stage of project development it is difficult to imagine all the possible prospects for the project. But in investing is always the case. It is difficult to predict. so I always invest a little in 5-10 different projects.
almost always, at the very beginning of the project is very difficult to determine its prospects, and therefore attract investors with big bonuses
unfortunately, with a high level of Scam projects, investors are afraid to invest a lot of money, especially at the very beginning of the project,even despite the huge bonuses
When a project has huge bonuses, it causes a lot of suspicion, usually the investor is afraid of such
huge bonuses of course very suspicious,but at this stage, now investors are afraid to invest at such a low market, no one knows how much it will still go down
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

You're right. Advertising does not happen much. The project is really interesting and deserves attention. I hope that the team will manage to make their platform and we will get a quality product!
it needs good quality marketing. I think that then the project will be able to achieve success. After all, the idea itself is very cool!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:58:24 PM

huge bonuses of course very suspicious,but at this stage, now investors are afraid to invest at such a low market, no one knows how much it will still go down
Great bonuses and attract early investors. Since investing in projects at the initial stage is a very, very risky business!
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

It seems to me that, in particular, if we consider this project, then there is a huge chance that the team will release the finished product. as their project is quite real and not futuristic as it often happens)))
Everywhere all people complain that the news on the Internet and on television ceased to be objective. show what they see fit. Project Snapparazzi gives hope to change something!
The media system will be very difficult to remake. Now all the news is presented in the form in which it is beneficial to the government.
unfortunately, the intervention of the authorities in changing the meaning of the news is an ordinary situation, and has been practiced for a long time
let's hope that this project will show the news without changes
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:17:17 PM

unfortunately, the intervention of the authorities in changing the meaning of the news is an ordinary situation, and has been practiced for a long time
let's hope that this project will show the news without changes
I think that the project as long as it is independent will provide relevant and honest news. But if it is bought by the media corporations, then it will turn into an ordinary news bin ...
RazBOYnick

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:26:30 PM

I think that the project as long as it is independent will provide relevant and honest news. But if it is bought by the media corporations, then it will turn into an ordinary news bin ...
Although it sounded sad, you are absolutely right. While the project is an underground or young startup - they usually provide very truthful and useful information. But then when the project is producing a tidy sum of money, they begin to maneuver and invent opportunities to sell their goods for free. As a result, we get another news
BTC_Eldorado

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:30:03 PM

Let's hope that this project will not become the same gray mass of media. They have great ideas and let's hope that they implement everything with dignity!
FlooMeer

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

When I read about this project, I thought: God, why did this idea never occur to anyone before Huh After all, this is brilliant !!!
Nothing genius is not present in this idea, projects similar to the Snapparazzi very much, it all depends on the implementation of this idea.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊ ◊
ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork of Ethereum ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬
https://ethereumcv.io
lisa951

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

Will the project administration conduct the ICO process? when the beginning of the ICO? What is the price of the token?
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

Will the project administration conduct the ICO process? when the beginning of the ICO? What is the price of the token?

I advise you to go to the official website and read. There all information is that you are looking for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: