Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
amirhuda

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:45:44 PM

#Proof of authentication
BitcoinTalk Username: amirhuda
Telegram Username: @Amirhuda4
Facebook username: https://www.facebook.com/amirul.huda.52090
Twitter username: @Amir_ul_Huda

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:41:52 PM

I have a couple of Ethereum who are free now, will hardly meet, and you are talking about large sums.
If the crypto-currencies start to grow, I will then be able to find much larger amounts for investment.

I wish you, like many others, that you could make money on the coins that have fallen in price. And by the time the developers start selling the tokens of this project, you were able to make your investments.
And please do not confuse the concept of investing in stocks from investing in tokens.

Thank you for your wishes. I really hope so. You most importantly try to trade on the new exchange. Support it not only with investment but also with the volume of trades)

Here you want me to trade only on one exchange. Straight mania is like that.
Once again I tell you. I trade on various exchanges in order to increase my earnings. Let's finish this.

I support you. I also believe that there is no need to limit oneself to trading on only one exchange. I trade on various exchanges and because of this my profit is greater.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:36:28 PM

The guys really have an interesting approach to the already familiar binary options market, I hope with this opportunity they will create something interesting.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:56:45 PM

The guys really have an interesting approach to the already familiar binary options market, I hope with this opportunity they will create something interesting.

I'm more than confident that as a result of the development we will see a very interesting and potentially profitable platform. It remains to be expected, we will not help.
razeiv

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:59:15 PM

#Proof of authentication
  BitcoinTalk Username: razeiv
  Telegram Username: @razeiv999
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

I'm more than confident that as a result of the development we will see a very interesting and potentially profitable platform. It remains to be expected, we will not help.

I do not know how much she will be in demand. Now just a huge number of such platforms. It will be necessary to apply all efforts to show a high result!
Vivzi

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Possibility of deposit insurance against falling which is offered by CRYPTOCOIN, very tempting! I am impressed by the gathered team of professionals which is capable to make innovative changes in the market!

= https: //dclinic.io/]  dClinic.io [/ b] ║ Кoмплeкcнaя экocиcтeмa здpaвooxpaнeния, иcпoльзyeмaя Blockchain
Mikell556

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:15:04 PM

I support you. I also believe that there is no need to limit oneself to trading on only one exchange. I trade on various exchanges and because of this my profit is greater.

Everyone does that. Ask any trader on which exchange he trades. He will tell you that there are dozens of them. You can even buy one coin on one exchange, and sell it on another because of the big price difference.

I recognize the experienced trader. On the difference in the price of coins on various exchanges, I earn more than on investment. The only problem is that many  exchange owners specifically freeze the input and output of certain coins and tokens.
sofia.lips

Activity: 124

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:45:01 PM

And which countries do you count on the audience? Now a lot of people in Europe are interested in binary options. Well this is only from my observations)))
en6in

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:05:25 PM

#Proof of authentication:

BitcoinTalk Username: en6in
 Telegram Username: @edirneli
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

I do not know how much she will be in demand. Now just a huge number of such platforms. It will be necessary to apply all efforts to show a high result!

I believe that even if people do not come to the platform themselves, they can be attracted through quality marketing. Of course, money will be worth it!
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:08:15 PM

An interesting point about the competition. As far as I know, large companies that deal with binary options - have their offices in which are full of managers. These guys call day and night to potential customers.
RenatMironov

Activity: 198
Merit: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

An interesting point about the competition. As far as I know, large companies that deal with binary options - have their offices in which are full of managers. These guys call day and night to potential customers.

It seems that this is a good and working idea. Then I noticed such algorithms of work very often. People usually prefer those who like them better. A simple person has more chances to enjoy.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

It seems that this is a good and working idea. Then I noticed such algorithms of work very often. People usually prefer those who like them better. A simple person has more chances to enjoy.

Yes, especially in contrast to advertising on the Internet or a cold site. Warm words of a person - always work better)) Such a person's law.
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:06:36 PM

Yes, especially in contrast to advertising on the Internet or a cold site. Warm words of a person - always work better)) Such a person's law.

More precisely, this is the nature of man. But for some reason I think that professional players, from time to time, are looking for new platforms, because the old ones are generally greedy with payments.
cold beer

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

More precisely, this is the nature of man. But for some reason I think that professional players, from time to time, are looking for new platforms, because the old ones are generally greedy with payments.

This is an age-old problem. A very large number of brokers who do not trite people with money. So it turns out that they are looking for new companies ...
Mikell556

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 09:16:38 PM

At a time when the entry of some coins into the exchange is stopped, the owners of the exchange earn on it. So do small and little-known exchanges that do not value their reputation.

They wanted to spit on the reputation. In times of similar difficulties with the introduction, they earn hundreds of thousands of dollars. I have long been thinking with friends about creating my own stock exchange.
I'll see if option trading will be in demand, I'll think about a similar exchange.
luckydevelop

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

This project has nothing to do with binary options.
luckydevelop

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

At a time when the entry of some coins into the exchange is stopped, the owners of the exchange earn on it. So do small and little-known exchanges that do not value their reputation.

They wanted to spit on the reputation. In times of similar difficulties with the introduction, they earn hundreds of thousands of dollars. I have long been thinking with friends about creating my own stock exchange.
I'll see if option trading will be in demand, I'll think about a similar exchange.

Take me to your team Smiley
 I have been trading for a long time on various stock exchanges, including cryptocurrency exchanges. There is an experience. I could help with the establishment of the mechanism of bidding and testing.

Many people would like to be traders at another's expense
Mikell556

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

Take me to your team Smiley
 I have been trading for a long time on various stock exchanges, including cryptocurrency exchanges. There is an experience. I could help with the establishment of the mechanism of bidding and testing.

While there are no clear plans for the creation of its stock exchange. I have no experience in this, and therefore I want to invest in those projects whose purpose is to create the stock exchange. I want to know how this process is carried out. Write to me in private messages your nickname in the telegram. When we are close to the beginning of the creation of the project, I will write to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: