Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:04:04 PM

Can someone know when MVP will be available? I would really like to have the opportunity to test myself and fully understand how everything works.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:06:11 PM

Can someone know when MVP will be available? I would really like to have the opportunity to test myself and fully understand how everything works.
The site has all the information on your question. Or on the first page of this topic.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

And I was sure of that. You do not see who and how to vote on the Internet. Perhaps the developers of the site themselves set their ratings whatever they want.
I am very pleased that CRYPTOCOIN does not chase ratings.

It seems to me now almost everyone understands that the ratings are not credible, so there’s no point buying them. If a project buys a rating for itself, then this should arouse suspicion.

On some rating sites, the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project is completely absent, on some it is in middle positions. It can be seen the project developers did not buy their first places.
rating sites they put estimates for money,and they can not be trusted, viewing rating sites, it is often a waste of time
I  do not advise anyone to entrust those indicators. Even expert opinions are fairly easy to buy. Some scam developers directly contact experts and offer bribes.
I could never even imagine  that there is so much corruption in the crypt. Do you personally know examples of such fraud, or just read somewhere? Now there are a lot of nonsense
Tryam93

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:10:09 PM

And I was sure of that. You do not see who and how to vote on the Internet. Perhaps the developers of the site themselves set their ratings whatever they want.
I am very pleased that CRYPTOCOIN does not chase ratings.

It seems to me now almost everyone understands that the ratings are not credible, so there’s no point buying them. If a project buys a rating for itself, then this should arouse suspicion.

On some rating sites, the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE project is completely absent, on some it is in middle positions. It can be seen the project developers did not buy their first places.
rating sites they put estimates for money,and they can not be trusted, viewing rating sites, it is often a waste of time
I  do not advise anyone to entrust those indicators. Even expert opinions are fairly easy to buy. Some scam developers directly contact experts and offer bribes.
I could never even imagine  that there is so much corruption in the crypt. Do you personally know examples of such fraud, or just read somewhere? Now there are a lot of nonsense
To become an expert, it is enough to register at the appropriate sites and pass the kyc. Passport or other documents can be purchased.
papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

Quite a lot of new projects are currently fail to relies their product, mainly due to the lack of investment. From December 2017 to September of this year, investment volumes decreased 10 times ..

There is nothing surprising in this. The volume of market capitalization fell 5 times, imagine only the level of falling. I hope that we will return to the previous price levels and go on to grow even higher.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikell556

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:20:55 PM

Are project developers planning to launch a loud marketing campaign before the start of ICO? Maybe we will see a new video about the project?

Some time ago, the administrator of the topic said that the news will necessarily be published, you must wait.
In order to know of all latest news of Cryptocoin, it is worth checking the official website, all news and videos are posted there faster than in the topic on forum ..

Thank you for the tip.

Early investment can help other people invest. They will see that the project tokens are buying and that means they are interesting to other people.
If the project has a nice idea it is not necessary to look at other investors. We are planning to attract people through our unique services.

So I explain to some people that for promising projects there is no need to make bonuses and discounts - so they will collect the required amount of investment during ICO.
It seems to me that bonuses should be given at the initial stages. This stimulates investment, of course, if the project is quite popular, then less money should be spent on advertising.

The best advertisement of the project is the bounty campaign. This forum is visited by all potential investors. Therefore, the more people will participate in the signature campaign the better.
TheFirstCreator

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

Are project developers planning to launch a loud marketing campaign before the start of ICO? Maybe we will see a new video about the project?

Some time ago, the administrator of the topic said that the news will necessarily be published, you must wait.
In order to know of all latest news of Cryptocoin, it is worth checking the official website, all news and videos are posted there faster than in the topic on forum ..
You can read the discussion here a lot of useful information is written. I think that you will find answers to at least half of your questions.
Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

Does anyone know if there is news about the Cryptocoin project? I have not seen the news on the official site or here in the discussion for a long time ..

In the twitter channel news appear often enough.
Here, many people are waiting for news. I do not understand this. What news do you want? News will begin with the start of ICO and the beginning of the development of the exchange.
Mikell556

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:56:15 PM

I and patience words are synonyms)
I have been waiting for serious news about the project for a very long time. And they are not.
Thanks for the link to twitter.

I am always happy to help the same fan of this project as I am. I hope I have helped you and you will have access to the latest news about the project.

You can read the discussion here a lot of useful information is written. I think that you will find answers to at least half of your questions.

I also think that the forum is a more useful source of information about the project than the site.
Here you can exchange opinions about the project and ask your questions.
Tryam93

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:13:52 AM

What is the price of token rightnow?

The token sale will start in 16 days. In General, the token costs 1,500 coins for 1eth.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:50:09 AM

Quite a lot of new projects are currently fail to relies their product, mainly due to the lack of investment. From December 2017 to September of this year, investment volumes decreased 10 times ..

There is nothing surprising in this. The volume of market capitalization fell 5 times, imagine only the level of falling. I hope that we will return to the previous price levels and go on to grow even higher.
the return process can be long and it won't happen soon, I have speculation that the big players want to keep the market down for a long time to buy more coins from investors and bounty hunters at a low price
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:50:31 AM

The token sale will start in 16 days. In General, the token costs 1,500 coins for 1eth.
This is quite a normal price for starting a project. I think that the token will be strengthened in the future.
pogi23

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Does anyone know if there is news about the Cryptocoin project? I have not seen the news on the official site or here in the discussion for a long time ..

Here, many people are waiting for news. I do not understand this. What news do you want? News will begin with the start of ICO and the beginning of the development of the exchange.
kmntrci

Activity: 439

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:03:05 AM

Thank you for the tip.

Early investment can help other people invest. They will see that the project tokens are buying and that means they are interesting to other people.
If the project has a nice idea it is not necessary to look at other investors. We are planning to attract people through our unique services.

So I explain to some people that for promising projects there is no need to make bonuses and discounts - so they will collect the required amount of investment during ICO.
It seems to me that bonuses should be given at the initial stages. This stimulates investment, of course, if the project is quite popular, then less money should be spent on advertising.
The best advertisement of the project is the bounty campaign. This forum is visited by all potential investors. Therefore, the more people will participate in the signature campaign the better.

I completely agree that bounty campaign is very important for the whole project, I think that it is better to conduct two parts...
DreamerJ

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:11:26 AM

This is quite a normal price for starting a project. I think that the token will be strengthened in the future.
I think that this token can be more expensive so it will not be a problem to grow in price with good investments.
GucciGangClub

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 01:06:02 PM

I never thought that until now nobody made an options exchange for the cryptocurrency. It is very important to have such an exchange.
I would like to see this exchange working as soon as possible, but this is still far away, because ICO only begins on November 1...
Tryam93

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 02:05:17 PM

I never thought that until now nobody made an options exchange for the cryptocurrency. It is very important to have such an exchange.
I would like to see this exchange working as soon as possible, but this is still far away, because ICO only begins on November 1...
Perhaps it is for the best that the project is not working yet while cryptocurrency is at the lowest price range.
tor9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:36:43 PM

I think that this token can be more expensive so it will not be a problem to grow in price with good investments.
if the whole market goes up, then this marker also has the opportunity to grow in price and become popular
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:01:40 PM

the return process can be long and it won't happen soon, I have speculation that the big players want to keep the market down for a long time to buy more coins from investors and bounty hunters at a low price

The market has been falling since January. It has been a long time since the market began to fall. The level of capitalization is becoming less and less. It's time to start moving in the opposite direction.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:25:58 PM

You just quoted my message. What did you mean by that? Please explain, I do not understand.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: