Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

this project is unique in its field at the moment,and you can invest some money and make a profit,but the decision to invest you have to think well and weigh, and decide for yourself

I understand that now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult and investing in new projects is very risky. Thanks for the advice, I will consider my decision again.

the situation in the market is very difficult-and it is unknown how long the market will be in the lower positions, so you need to carefully make decisions about the amount of investment

I chose several promising investment projects. For some time I will watch them and think whether it is worth investing in them.
now the projects are in great need of investors, due to the low market investors with great caution invest money in projects,and you with your money will help the project CRYPTOCOIN

I know that now the crypto market has become very bad with investments. Many people are waiting and afraid to invest. I also do not have much courage. I didn't get the money easily, so I think carefully before making a decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

I would like to see an indicator of the number of fees, but it is not clear how long the fees can be delayed. Or at least tell me how much funds are collected at the moment.
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 04:51:08 AM

this project is unique in its field at the moment,and you can invest some money and make a profit,but the decision to invest you have to think well and weigh, and decide for yourself

I understand that now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult and investing in new projects is very risky. Thanks for the advice, I will consider my decision again.

the situation in the market is very difficult-and it is unknown how long the market will be in the lower positions, so you need to carefully make decisions about the amount of investment

I chose several promising investment projects. For some time I will watch them and think whether it is worth investing in them.
now the projects are in great need of investors, due to the low market investors with great caution invest money in projects,and you with your money will help the project CRYPTOCOIN

I know that now the crypto market has become very bad with investments. Many people are waiting and afraid to invest. I also do not have much courage. I didn't get the money easily, so I think carefully before making a decision.
I would like to wish investors to draw the right conclusions and make the right decision, and all members of the crypto community wish that in the near future the market growth
Tryam93

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:34:58 PM

I would like to wish investors to draw the right conclusions and make the right decision, and all members of the crypto community wish that in the near future the market growth
Investments are risky actions and each person decides whether to invest in a particular project. The risk may not be justified recently.
Mikell556

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:53:47 PM

We have not for nothing argued with you about the need for bonuses for early buyers of tokens. I was ready to buy at the beginning of the ICO and without bonuses, but now I did it with great pleasure.
Thank you for writing in this topic about the need to create bonuses.

I thank you too.
It is not for nothing that they say that truth is born in a dispute, so you and I previously argued on this subject and in the end got good results.

I am very glad that I took part in the conversation with you. It gave good results.

Yes. I noticed news activity on all channels of the project. It's good. Investors love when the project team behaves actively. This suggests that the project will develop.

So it is good when the project is in demand among people. So it will be interesting for investment, as well as further trading on the options exchange.

Are you planning to take part in investing? ICO has already started on November 1st. I already planned to do this in a few days. I'm waiting for when to sell on the stock exchange at a price that is favorable to me for EOS.

I already bought some token token. I plan to buy more but a little later. I will try to do it while the maximum bonus is in effect.
Yarex

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:35:36 PM

I have already stopped even dream of growing the market. As they say, if you constantly think about something, then it does not happen, but if you stop hoping and remembering about it, it happens.
tor9

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:00:36 PM

I have already stopped even dream of growing the market. As they say, if you constantly think about something, then it does not happen, but if you stop hoping and remembering about it, it happens.
then we should all forget about the market for a while and come back to it in 10-20 days and see its growth Grin Grin Grin
Tryam93

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

then we should all forget about the market for a while and come back to it in 10-20 days and see its growth Grin Grin Grin
I doubt the market will come alive in such a short time. The panic has not yet passed and we will need at least a month to recover if growth starts today.
Yarex

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:03:44 PM

The main thing before this is to buy perspective coins. I am sure that this time the growth will be very fast and if it starts, you will not have time to buy anything at a good price.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:39:02 PM

Unfortunately, the site does not show how many CCIN tokens are currently purchased. How much do you think it can be?
I want to ask developers to add an indicator of how many tokens are purchased and how much money is invested in the project.
it is very necessary to have a scale of collecting money, paying attention to it in the first place, when you go to the site of the project, especially, investors pay attention to it

I asked the same question to the developers in the telegram channel, and I was told that they might add something like this in the near future.

I came here to congratulate the developers and fans of the project with the start of ICO. I want to wish the developers to collect the necessary amount of money.
I wish investors to earn at least x2 on the amount of investment.

Thank. I hope you also take part in investing.
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:54:31 PM

Thank you. I am ready to participate in ICO. Thanks to you I managed not to miss this date. If I manage to earn good money, I will thank you.
Now it's not even about making money, not losing what you invested. The market is unstable and extremely unpredictable.

If you think about an unstable market, then you earn nothing. Clever people buy coins when their price has fallen, as it is now. And the stupid ones start buying when the price goes up.

The best thanks for me will be that the project I like will raise enough money to create a quality exchange for trading cryptocurrency options.

In our power to help developers. The main thing is not to be afraid and invest.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tor9

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

The main thing before this is to buy perspective coins. I am sure that this time the growth will be very fast and if it starts, you will not have time to buy anything at a good price.
I think that those who planned to buy promising coins,have already done so,now look forward to the growth of the market to sell them and make a profit
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

I am very pleased that thanks to our communication on the forum and discussion of this topic, the developers have added the ability to buy their tokens with bonuses depending on the time of purchase. This helped us and will help the project to attract more investors.

All of us who have long been talking in this topic have long become relatives. We communicate with each other and tell the developers what is interesting for the fans of the project.

Can the team provide us also the live stats how much they raised so far? The ICO live stat bar doesn't say about the figure of the collected money.
Seems that their soft cap is not that big so hoping that they will get that soon. And in case they will collect such amount, it means, this project will push thru.
Tryam93

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:45:30 PM

I am very pleased that thanks to our communication on the forum and discussion of this topic, the developers have added the ability to buy their tokens with bonuses depending on the time of purchase. This helped us and will help the project to attract more investors.

All of us who have long been talking in this topic have long become relatives. We communicate with each other and tell the developers what is interesting for the fans of the project.

Can the team provide us also the live stats how much they raised so far? The ICO live stat bar doesn't say about the figure of the collected money.
Seems that their soft cap is not that big so hoping that they will get that soon. And in case they will collect such amount, it means, this project will push thru.
I asked a similar question but did not receive an answer, perhaps the team was still on the weekend and did not have time to answer us.
Mikell556

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:01:04 PM

We have not for nothing argued with you about the need for bonuses for early buyers of tokens. I was ready to buy at the beginning of the ICO and without bonuses, but now I did it with great pleasure.
Thank you for writing in this topic about the need to create bonuses.

I thank you too.
It is not for nothing that they say that truth is born in a dispute, so you and I previously argued on this subject and in the end got good results.

I am very glad that I took part in the conversation with you. It gave good results.

You have promised that you will invest the very first. Tell me you managed to do this?
If you want you can not tell.

Yes, I have already made my investment. Unfortunately, I was not able to sell those coins that I had planned. Therefore, the amount of investment was only a few Ethereum.
tor9

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

I think that those who planned to buy promising coins,have already done so,now look forward to the growth of the market to sell them and make a profit

Everyone is waiting for the growth of the market, but no one interferes with the availability of money to constantly buy new coins or invest in new projects. This will increase your profit in case of growth.
personally, I have already invested all my free money in projects and some coins from the top 20, now it remains to wait for the growth of the market
Mikell556

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:41:24 PM

Yes, I have already made my investment. Unfortunately, I was not able to sell those coins that I had planned. Therefore, the amount of investment was only a few Ethereum.

There is still a lot of time before the end of the ICO. I hope you can sell something to get more money.

I also have all hope only for this. However, I would like to receive money as quickly as possible in order to have time to invest in a project with the maximum bonus.
Yarex

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:17:55 PM

Everyone is waiting for the growth of the market, but no one interferes with the availability of money to constantly buy new coins or invest in new projects. This will increase your profit in case of growth.
personally, I have already invested all my free money in projects and some coins from the top 20, now it remains to wait for the growth of the market

Sit back and wait, too, is not the case. At all times, I had free cash on my hands for daily trading. This allows me to take a wait.
Tryam93

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

The token will be unlocked after the sale of the token and will I be able to trade them immediately after the purchase?
papagravel

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

The token will be unlocked after the sale of the token and will I be able to trade them immediately after the purchase?

In which project did you see the possibility of exchanging a tokens immediately after purchase? You will have to wait for at least the end of ICO.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: