Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰[ANN][ICO] CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE - The first option exchange with insurance 💰  (Read 104499 times)
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:38:44 AM

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.

If you read the forum, then everyone is sure that there will be growth. But nobody knows when this will happen. It remains only to invest in promising projects and hope for the best.

I do just that. And I am very glad that there are people who hold the same opinion as me.

Recently, several coins from my wallet began to grow. Many people on the forum write that some coins also began to grow. Perhaps this time growth will begin not with ETH and BTC?
every day on different exchanges coins grow-some even for a short time to 70-90 percent, and then fall again, well, maybe it's a small sign of the previous growth of the market

I think that the price increase will not be until 2019. Let's pray for those coins that are capable of growing this year.

Everyone is waiting for growth for a very long time and therefore begin to speculate. For me the main thing is to increase the price of those coins that I have in my wallet. It is with the hope that I am investing in new projects in a falling market.

It is a dream of many people that the price of those coins they buy will grow. But unfortunately this is very rare.

One great man said that you need to dream about more than you can afford. I always hope that the coins I bought will grow, and this happens in most cases.
everyone dreams about this, so that the coins in his wallet begin to grow, many in the wallet have coins from the top 50,and everyone is waiting for the growth of the market to make a profit, let's dream everything-and it will happen

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikell556

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:05:16 PM

Yes. I noticed news activity on all channels of the project. It's good. Investors love when the project team behaves actively. This suggests that the project will develop.

So it is good when the project is in demand among people. So it will be interesting for investment, as well as further trading on the options exchange.

In any case, when the project has fans, it means that not only you will invest. In addition, each person will talk about the project to his friends and acquaintances, which will make him a good advertisement.

Many marketing strategies provide rewards for people who talk about their project to their familiar people. And such advertising can be very promising.
Friends and relatives for advertising is very small. You need to connect a lot of people with an account and social networks with a large number of subscribers, then there will be good advertising.

Each person talks about the project to his friends and acquaintances, they tell theirs and so on along the chain. The main thing is that the project was very promising so that you would like to tell other people about it.
tor9

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Yes. I noticed news activity on all channels of the project. It's good. Investors love when the project team behaves actively. This suggests that the project will develop.

So it is good when the project is in demand among people. So it will be interesting for investment, as well as further trading on the options exchange.

In any case, when the project has fans, it means that not only you will invest. In addition, each person will talk about the project to his friends and acquaintances, which will make him a good advertisement.

Many marketing strategies provide rewards for people who talk about their project to their familiar people. And such advertising can be very promising.
Friends and relatives for advertising is very small. You need to connect a lot of people with an account and social networks with a large number of subscribers, then there will be good advertising.

Each person talks about the project to his friends and acquaintances, they tell theirs and so on along the chain. The main thing is that the project was very promising so that you would like to tell other people about it.
such advertising is much more desirable, this project needs to be advertised in many social networks,and it will give more for the development of the project
Tryam93

Activity: 532
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:51:54 PM

I also find it hard to restrain myself when I see how the prices of my coins behave. But I have patience because I am sure that there will be a rise and then prices will rise.

If you read the forum, then everyone is sure that there will be growth. But nobody knows when this will happen. It remains only to invest in promising projects and hope for the best.

I do just that. And I am very glad that there are people who hold the same opinion as me.

Recently, several coins from my wallet began to grow. Many people on the forum write that some coins also began to grow. Perhaps this time growth will begin not with ETH and BTC?
every day on different exchanges coins grow-some even for a short time to 70-90 percent, and then fall again, well, maybe it's a small sign of the previous growth of the market

I think that the price increase will not be until 2019. Let's pray for those coins that are capable of growing this year.

Everyone is waiting for growth for a very long time and therefore begin to speculate. For me the main thing is to increase the price of those coins that I have in my wallet. It is with the hope that I am investing in new projects in a falling market.

It is a dream of many people that the price of those coins they buy will grow. But unfortunately this is very rare.

One great man said that you need to dream about more than you can afford. I always hope that the coins I bought will grow, and this happens in most cases.
If it was that simple, all people would be millionaires. Wins only the strongest regardless of what a person does. Investment is a big risk and it is a completely conscious action.
tor9

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

market growth is inevitable, sooner or later it had to happen, maybe have to wait a long time,but the "whales" have to make money, now they are in the low market want to buy more coins, and then they will need to sell more expensive and they will raise the market up

I know that the market is being manipulated and I am sure that the market will start to grow. I also try to invest in promising coins sold at the lowest price. I hope I can earn.

of course, the growth of the market is inevitable, and even the "whales" need it, they make a lot of money on this, and who has free money,now is the time to buy promising coins

It is a pity that in the summer when there was a previous fall, I bought a few coins at falling prices. Now they have fallen even lower. Who guarantees that we will not fall even lower than the level of today's prices?
Unfortunately, I already notice that the second day of the market again loses a little in proportion, but you can’t panic, you have to wait for the market to grow

You can wait for growth as long as you wish However, this growth will not happen soon. I hope so every day. I also buy new coins at falling prices to make money on it.
I understand very well that we should not wait for the market to grow soon,it can happen in a month or two, or maybe six months - we must endure and wait

Let's not wait much for the growth of the market, but we will take actions in accordance with the current realities. ICO will start tomorrow. Give advice on whether I should participate in investing?
this project is unique in its field at the moment,and you can invest some money and make a profit,but the decision to invest you have to think well and weigh, and decide for yourself
Tryam93

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:42:36 PM

Tell me, will the ICO project Cryptocoin begin in two days as planned? Nothing changed? You can tell me about it, guys.

I follow the news. ICO will start on time, November 1, 2019. Be sure to participate.

Soon the ICO project begins. This will enable all potential investors to express themselves.

I try to follow the start of ICO from the projects I like. I hope I will be able to participate in investing in this project.

Your words make me happy. More people like you!

Thank you. I am ready to participate in ICO. Thanks to you I managed not to miss this date. If I manage to earn good money, I will thank you.
Now it's not even about making money, not losing what you invested. The market is unstable and extremely unpredictable.
tor9

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:22:58 PM

Tell me, will the ICO project Cryptocoin begin in two days as planned? Nothing changed? You can tell me about it, guys.

I follow the news. ICO will start on time, November 1, 2019. Be sure to participate.

Soon the ICO project begins. This will enable all potential investors to express themselves.

I try to follow the start of ICO from the projects I like. I hope I will be able to participate in investing in this project.

Your words make me happy. More people like you!

Thank you. I am ready to participate in ICO. Thanks to you I managed not to miss this date. If I manage to earn good money, I will thank you.
Now it's not even about making money, not losing what you invested. The market is unstable and extremely unpredictable.
in the Internet, about the growth of the market in recent days there are very sad news, they can certainly created specifically that would shake the psychological mood of investors and holders,but the news suggests that the market will not rise for a very long time-perhaps even before the end of 2019
Mikell556

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

Friends. I am pleased to announce that the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE ICO project started today!

such advertising is much more desirable, this project needs to be advertised in many social networks,and it will give more for the development of the project

Any advertising project will bear fruit. The main thing to do it.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:39:48 PM

That's right, you need to buy. Today began Cryptocoin ICO, it means you need to go for ETH and make purchases.
I see that the ICO is live on their site and it seems they also accept bitcoin as payment. I'm sure it will be smooth to reach the softcap since it has low target. Hopefully the team able to collect the fund more than sotcap and reach the main target.
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:26:22 PM

this project is unique in its field at the moment,and you can invest some money and make a profit,but the decision to invest you have to think well and weigh, and decide for yourself

I understand that now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult and investing in new projects is very risky. Thanks for the advice, I will consider my decision again.

Friends. I am pleased to announce that the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE ICO project started today!

Thanks for the reminder that the sale of tokens starts!
tor9

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

I understand that now the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very difficult and investing in new projects is very risky. Thanks for the advice, I will consider my decision again.

the situation in the market is very difficult-and it is unknown how long the market will be in the lower positions, so you need to carefully make decisions about the amount of investment
Tryam93

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:16:35 PM

the situation in the market is very difficult-and it is unknown how long the market will be in the lower positions, so you need to carefully make decisions about the amount of investment
the problem is that finding a good project is very difficult and the risk of losing your investment is very high. But on the other hand, if you don’t take risks then nothing will work out.
tor9

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:47:40 PM

the problem is that finding a good project is very difficult and the risk of losing your investment is very high. But on the other hand, if you don’t take risks then nothing will work out.
risk is a noble thing,but you also need to risk a little thinking head and carefully selecting the project, now a lot of even working projects are closed without standing the competition,but for this project I have not yet met competitors, maybe I just poorly studied the market
Yarex

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:04:42 PM

I chose several promising investment projects. For some time I will watch them and think whether it is worth investing in them.
Mikell556

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

And it is right. It is necessary to believe and hope for the growth of the market. At this time, buy new coins and save them.
When the market starts to grow, you will be rewarded for your patience.

That's right, you need to buy. Today began Cryptocoin ICO, it means you need to go for ETH and make purchases.

I read earlier in this thread that you were surprised by the lack of bonuses for early investors.
Apparently the developers have heard your requests and they have introduced bonuses depending on the time of investment.

You are ahead of me.
I also wanted to write to him about it. It was with me that he argued about the need to introduce bonuses for early buyers. The developers are great, they decided to do what UniversityCoin requested.

Rogkim1

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

Unfortunately, the site does not show how many CCIN tokens are currently purchased. How much do you think it can be?
I want to ask developers to add an indicator of how many tokens are purchased and how much money is invested in the project.
tor9

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:56:37 AM

I chose several promising investment projects. For some time I will watch them and think whether it is worth investing in them.
now the projects are in great need of investors, due to the low market investors with great caution invest money in projects,and you with your money will help the project CRYPTOCOIN
Mikell556

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

I read earlier in this thread that you were surprised by the lack of bonuses for early investors.
Apparently the developers have heard your requests and they have introduced bonuses depending on the time of investment.

You are ahead of me.
I also wanted to write to him about it. It was with me that he argued about the need to introduce bonuses for early buyers. The developers are great, they decided to do what UniversityCoin requested.

Thank you guys for telling me about the availability of bonuses. Otherwise, I was in no hurry to make my investments.
And thanks to the developers for listening to my words and interested investors to buy your tokens as early as possible.

We have not for nothing argued with you about the need for bonuses for early buyers of tokens. I was ready to buy at the beginning of the ICO and without bonuses, but now I did it with great pleasure.
Thank you for writing in this topic about the need to create bonuses.
tor9

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:12:15 PM

Unfortunately, the site does not show how many CCIN tokens are currently purchased. How much do you think it can be?
I want to ask developers to add an indicator of how many tokens are purchased and how much money is invested in the project.
it is very necessary to have a scale of collecting money, paying attention to it in the first place, when you go to the site of the project, especially, investors pay attention to it
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

I came here to congratulate the developers and fans of the project with the start of ICO. I want to wish the developers to collect the necessary amount of money.
I wish investors to earn at least x2 on the amount of investment.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: