Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27495 times)
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:06:13 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 01:15:24 PM by FilesFM_Announcements

We are happy to announce our partnership with Credits

https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/1035075036019867648

Join the conversation https://t.me/filesfm

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:19:37 PM

What does the community think of our gamification elements of our project? How would you like to be a part of our ecosystem, let us know your thoughts and ideas Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

An interesting article on medium about files.fm https://medium.com/@files.fm/the-story-of-files-fm-b2f5d0fdfc55

files.fm library ✦ 
oside

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:24:14 PM

Well, for example you can use files.fm to upload files and easily share them with your friends or relatives. That is the most basic use case.
Mi chael

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

How many tokens has the company issued?
uprightwimping

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:14:16 AM

I think this is a big project and success on Blockchain, your idea is very good and special. You did very well I trust and support this project!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

Well, for example you can use files.fm to upload files and easily share them with your friends or relatives. That is the most basic use case.

This is part of the basic functionality that we offer. But unlike the competition we don't throttle, you can upload unlimited amount of files, and you can embed and sell content directly. None of our competitors offer such services.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

How many tokens has the company issued?

We haven't started our crowdsale yet, we will update all the information once we finalise our ICO strategy. But the good news is our platform is being built already in the background. Join our telegram channel to keep up to date with our news.

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

I think this is a big project and success on Blockchain, your idea is very good and special. You did very well I trust and support this project!

Thank You.

The biggest part of the files.fm library which I'm really drawn to is the gamification, from uploaders to downloaders, people who edit the meta tags, will all be tokenised. I think thats a great incentive to jump on board!  Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:00:28 AM

We recently posted a article on medium about some of the UX/UI design changes we are implementing for files.fm.

https://medium.com/@files.fm/redesigning-files-fm-for-a-more-user-friendly-experience-70719328f9c

files.fm library ✦ 
CriptoDerek
Copper Member

Activity: 191

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

Thank You.

The biggest part of the files.fm library which I'm really drawn to is the gamification, from uploaders to downloaders, people who edit the meta tags, will all be tokenised. I think thats a great incentive to jump on board!  Smiley
Apparently we are waiting for a rocket to the moon.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:56:53 PM

Thank You.

Apparently we are waiting for a rocket to the moon.

I'm personally just hoping we have a decentralised/hybrid model to fight back any of the new censorship laws and policies which are trying to be pushed thru as policy.  Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

We should hopefully be putting out our whitepaper sometime next week.. keep an eye out for that.

Once its issued we will be looking for bounty partners and structuring some airdrops, referrals etc.
Please reserve your place for translations, etc to get our campaign out there. Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 11:03:09 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2018, 10:17:26 AM by FilesFM_Announcements

Ladies and Gentleman, Our whitepaper! & crowdsale site!