Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:40:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27495 times)
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:04:16 PM

Unfortunately, blockchain technology cannot be called 100% invulnerable. Don't forget the common "attack 51". This could be very serious.
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:08:19 PM

do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?
I haven’t found information about partnership, but this project has good advisors. I hope they will promote it successfully
Agree that it is easy to promote a product that interests everyone and needs everything. Therefore, all hope for the development team.
It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:20:42 PM

Ordinary ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 500 dollars..
Speaking specifically about Ethereum, Buterin promised significant changes early next year. So soon we will take away a completely new ETH!
I don’t think that Buterin will leave Ethereum, despite a lot of people talking about it. I hope that Ethereum will recover soon
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

I read that Buterin in today's team of Ethereum does not mean much and decides as it was before. Many issues are generally resolved without his participation.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:40:24 PM

I don’t think that Buterin will leave Ethereum, despite a lot of people talking about it. I hope that Ethereum will recover soon
I have no doubt that soon we will lead the recovering crypto market. Hopefully there will be a global pump and everything will grow and Ethereum and its tokens!
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:49:32 PM

This project has an interesting concept. However, I still do not understand if users will be provided an unlimited amount of data in the service cloud. then what the project will earn? On additional service?
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:10 PM

Ordinary ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
It is really important to promote project and advertise it the right way in order to have more potential investors learn about this ICO
Crypton2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

It is really important to promote project and advertise it the right way in order to have more potential investors learn about this ICO
you need to choose the right concept for the marketing promotion of the project to maximize the audience of potential users and investors!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:14:11 PM

That's for sure! Today the marketing component is much more important than the technical one. Unfortunately, but it is. If you correctly present the marketing of the Files.fm Library project, it will be a huge success!
ripzombie

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:27:35 PM

do you have any partnership with other crypto projects?
I haven’t found information about partnership, but this project has good advisors. I hope they will promote it successfully
Agree that it is easy to promote a product that interests everyone and needs everything. Therefore, all hope for the development team.
I can see an curiosity and interest of community members about this platform. Personally it seems for me  that project could be really valuable for everybody. I was seeking of such safe storage
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

Now it is almost pointless to carry out bounty, in social networks posts are simply banned and this is the end of it, or worse, account blocking
I have blocked 3 accounts this year. The first 2 were made specifically for bounty and were filled with tweets about bounty, but the third I almost did not participate in the bounty and used to be aware of the news of the crypto market. Also banned yesterday ... I decided not to register anymore.
I didn't have a block, but the number of Twitter followers was affected anyway. Now I will earn less(
On the one hand, Twitter is doing the right thing, but on the other hand it will eliminate a certain part of the audience from this social network
Personally I prefer web site and this discussion. There are o lot of important information and all the latest news are discussed right here)
pogi23

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:34:47 PM

Unfortunately, blockchain technology cannot be called 100% invulnerable. Don't forget the common "attack 51". This could be very serious.
There are some ways how hackers can intrude in our account, but it won’t be unnoticed. By the way, there are good ways to protect your data
lsafronova095

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

what makes you different from other blockchain storage projects?

Thats a great question, and I'm glad you asked it.. Cheesy

Unlike other blockchain storage solutions which have no experience at storage at all. We have been operating for a few years as reliable free storage company and have built up a reputation as a robust file and data storage company. What really makes us different is that we can offer right now without the blockchain the capacity to sell content from your cloud storage. embed documents into your own sites, embed upload windows into your own websites, add galleries to your websites, We will be implementing the blockchain from a solid foundation of being a storage company, not building a blockchain and trying to make storage fit the solution.

We will start by using the ERC-20 token as a means of token distribution, and the token economics of our ecosystem but we will be building a bridge to our own or a partners blockchain as we progress. We live and breath cloud storage..! None of the competitors has offered an ideal solution. Here are some of the flaws in the competitors....

Slow file transfers, downloading the whole blockchain before being able to view or upload content, no access to private keys, browser specific, etc..

Soon we will show you how we will totally streamline and solve all these issues.. with a nice tidy solution..  We hope you will join us for this journey! Grin
I still do not understand what is your feature.
Everything you say can be organized on a regular cloud. Create a link and specify it on any site, a lot of mind and labor is not needed I do not understand why you screwed the blockchain. I do not argue that you are a reliable company that has been on the market for several years and you have a number of key customers. But for me personally, it is not clear how your product can help the crypto community.
ripzombie

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:37:33 PM

sorry but which blockchain you will use in your project?
i think that there will be erc20 token and ethereum blockchain
Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency, I first mistakenly thought that if the project does not have its own blockchain, then it is doomed. I don't think so now.
I think that it is better to care more about a product, then thinking about blockchain in such a way.
Ng93

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:08:55 AM

In order to write here on the forum, I first turned to your site. I tried to understand how long your site, what traffic and which countries are very popular. And that's what I got, maybe my information will be useful to many.
How long is the site?
The site has really existed for a long time, during which time it has acquired a large number of indicators. PR Trust etc

Which countries are the most popular?
It turned out in the first place India, then Russia, and then America, Germany and Italy.

What is traffic per day?
Approximately 100,000 unique visitors.

Conclusion.
I can say that this is really a very good team that has a product. I did not compare the quality of the product and did not test it. But I can say that not all countries have free data storage, so the product is still relevant. If someone has any additions or objections, they are ready to discuss them.
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:37:47 AM

Which countries are the most popular?
It turned out in the first place India, then Russia, and then America, Germany and Italy.

Conclusion.
I can say that this is really a very good team that has a product. I did not compare the quality of the product and did not test it. But I can say that not all countries have free data storage, so the product is still relevant. If someone has any additions or objections, they are ready to discuss them.
You say is correct. In different countries of the world, different cloud storage. Some people trust Google cloud, others Amazon. In another country, do not know about cloud storage. All this boils down to the fact that the market is not yet occupied by world giants. Perhaps in India there was a shortage of such a product, so the main traffic is from this country.
I also want to add that your token will grow in price in a year, what is your forecast?
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:08:08 AM

You say in the first post that you have an unlimited amount of space, but you don’t talk at all about the tariff plan, which is quite expensive. 250 gigabytes of information cost 10 Euros per month. or 100 Euro per year. On the one hand, this is not big money, but there are analogues and competitors among you, whose prices are much lower. The fact that you have the opportunity to sell products from your cloud is great, but I still do not understand whether you have a Woocommerce model. Do you have payment gateways with the option of paying with cryptocurrency or fiat money or credit cards? Try me to answer all my questions.

alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:32:28 AM

There are some ways how hackers can intrude in our account, but it won’t be unnoticed. By the way, there are good ways to protect your data
You want to say that all data is not stored in the cloud, but in the blockchain? For some reason, it seemed to me that the company's product goes parallel with the blockchain technology. For example, buying access business for cryptocurrency and company tokens. I think you are wrong, correct me if I misunderstood your idea.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
dodgi

Activity: 146
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:49:45 AM

You say in the first post that you have an unlimited amount of space, but you don’t talk at all about the tariff plan, which is quite expensive. 250 gigabytes of information cost 10 Euros per month. or 100 Euro per year. On the one hand, this is not big money, but there are analogues and competitors among you, whose prices are much lower. The fact that you have the opportunity to sell products from your cloud is great, but I still do not understand whether you have a Woocommerce model. Do you have payment gateways with the option of paying with cryptocurrency or fiat money or credit cards? Try me to answer all my questions.
Girl, tell me, are you really sure that competitors have lower prices? For example, I use a virtual server and pay $ 10 for it, but its parameters are 10 times less than the one offered by Files.fm/
I have a question for developers, can your cloud be used as a virtual server and will there be such a possibility in the future?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: