Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: If you have 100FFM tokens how much lifetime storage will you have?
1KB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
50MB Lifetime Storage - 2 (6.7%)
500MB Lifetime Storage - 1 (3.3%)
1GB Lifetime Storage - 26 (86.7%)
Total Voters: 30

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Files.fm Library | P2P file catalog and marketplace |100 FFM = 1GB.  (Read 27491 times)
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

Which file sharing technology is used exactly, like Torrent?

Using the torrent protocol to send files, especially media files is gonna be a really good way to be flagged by ISPs in places where anti piracy laws are strict
Indeed. Hopefully, they will make such an interesting way to make a good project that looks pretty damn great so that the investors would be happy.

I think aside from that the team must create more ways or more features that will make them different from those existing projects or apps/sites that already have this kind of features.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:03:52 PM

Why i cannot play this poll?
What new of this project? Does they launch their platform already?
The platform are still in the process I think and probably needs to developed well so that it can surely attract more companies who wants to make partnership in the project. We just have to give them enough time because the process are not easy and much more challenging to do.
FilesFM_Announcements (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2018, 12:46:33 PM by FilesFM_Announcements

Id like to point out again for some of the queries how we are different, we are 'already' a successful cloud storage company, we have data centres in various countries. We offer 1gb of lifetime storage when you purchase 100FFM tokens, you can sell your own content online. We have a full gamut ways people can earn money buy participating in our ecosystem.. we have partners and will be sourcing partners in the movie and film industry so that we can stream videos and music content.. files.fm will be a smash of youtube, wikipedia, and many other services build around a community ecosystem.. its going to be great!

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:31:58 PM

Could you please explain what do you mean by the question on the poll at the top.
What project is producing an amazing online library?
 1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

I didn't get it, the options seem the same for me, one with Yeah and other not !

Looks like it was just a silly joke, or supposedly an opening message that will look like an ad. Come one, they can do better than that.
I do not know why you can not participate in this survey, but it seemed a little strange to me. A strange question and strange both answers to it. And very few people who vote.
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:38:00 PM

Could you please explain what do you mean by the question on the poll at the top.
 1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

I didn't get it, the options seem the same for me, one with Yeah and other not !

Looks like it was just a silly joke, or supposedly an opening message that will look like an ad. Come one, they can do better than that.
I do not know why you can not participate in this survey, but it seemed a little strange to me. A strange question and strange both answers to it. And very few people who vote.

happy?  Smiley

files.fm library ✦ 
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Checked it on playstore and its already available. You can download it with ease since it is only 22mb. Although i havent tried using it.
seriously? really good to hear this. now most of the good bounty launches their own app. it is a sign of successfull project as well

Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:08:27 PM

the idea of the project looking very good. most amazing thing is it has app already.  is it available in play store?
Checked it on playstore and its already available. You can download it with ease since it is only 22mb. Although i havent tried using it.
seriously? really good to hear this. now most of the good bounty launches their own app. it is a sign of successfull project as well

we are doing our best to build this ecosystem from the ground up!  Wink

files.fm library ✦ 
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

The platform are still in the process I think and probably needs to developed well so that it can surely attract more companies who wants to make partnership in the project. We just have to give them enough time because the process are not easy and much more challenging to do.

indeed, this issue should be addressed with full seriousness. I think, that the team should not hurry, but weigh every step in this process. They have to move confidently, but do not hurry.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

indeed, this issue should be addressed with full seriousness. I think, that the team should not hurry, but weigh every step in this process. They have to move confidently, but do not hurry.

They have the road map and I think this is their guide to all their activities. But the problem is that, their are circumstances that they may face which it need some sort of solution and this is what they should also need to be ready.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:52:40 PM

They have the road map and I think this is their guide to all their activities. But the problem is that, their are circumstances that they may face which it need some sort of solution and this is what they should also need to be ready.

I don't think we have any roadblocks to building the platform we envision.. I think one fear people have might be how will we manage copyright issues... this is where the blockchain is very handy, we could crc/hash the stored files online and control the copyright permissions via the blockchain.. making our platform very secure.

files.fm library ✦ 
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

Id like to point out again for some of the queries how we are different, we are 'already' a successful cloud storage company, we have data centres in various countries. We offer 1gb of lifetime storage when you purchase 100FFM tokens, you can sell your own content online. We have a full gamut ways people can earn money buy participating in our ecosystem.. we have partners and will be sourcing partners in the movie and film industry so that we can stream videos and music content.. files.fm will be a smash of youtube, wikipedia, and many other services build around a community ecosystem.. its going to be great!

Thanks for narrowing down the concept and because of this, definitely those who seemed to not totally understand the platform can now get the idea of the project. Hoping to see more updates about this in later days.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

Updates will be available as we develop!  Cheesy

files.fm library ✦ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

Thanks for narrowing down the concept and because of this, definitely those who seemed to not totally understand the platform can now get the idea of the project. Hoping to see more updates about this in later days.
Totally true, lets keep sharing this information for the benefits of others. This such a good thing that some of the investors and supporters should know and even those who doubted the project they should read and learn from this post.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:53:12 PM

Thank you so much Admin. We are so glad to hear and read some new updates about the project and we feel special knowing that the project is thinking about the public satisfactions. Hope the updates will be available soon as we witness its success.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

I will consider it as a update.please communicate with as everyday through this thread or social site so that we can know you are active & will improve the project
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:51:07 PM

I voted for 1 gigabyte as it would be most adequate at the price. Though at everyone the opinion in this respect. It will be interesting to see result of vote.

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

1- FilesFM Library
 2- Yeah, FilesFM Library

It seems a daily trivia for this announcement thread, check it again now and the poll already has changed different from the previous poll. The team is quite active and i like how they interact with the audience.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Which file sharing technology is used exactly, like Torrent?

Using the torrent protocol to send files, especially media files is gonna be a really good way to be flagged by ISPs in places where anti piracy laws are strict
Indeed. Hopefully, they will make such an interesting way to make a good project that looks pretty damn great so that the investors would be happy.
The torrent technology is not about piracy,it's mutual sharing file platform.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

I voted for 1 gigabyte as it would be most adequate at the price. Though at everyone the opinion in this respect. It will be interesting to see result of vote.
I also voted, and mine. opinion coincides with yours. So I think that it is worth waiting for the announcement of the results of the voting and consider who voted for what.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 09:31:43 PM

Is a much better capacity i think considering these days one gig is really too little to some people so maybe its even fair to just leave it at that 1gb without vote from my own view though

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: