Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cut losses  (Read 21554 times)
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:29:34 AM

Seriously I do not think this is a favourable condition to sell ETH. A coin which was once $800 still have the potential to rise to that level again, or even pass that so why selling at this cheap price. Patience is golden
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:30:23 AM

I think you need to be patient in making decisions, don't sell your ETH at the current price, you better hold your ETH, wait for the price to pass 600 $ and you will feel the benefits of what you buy at 600 $.
No reason to rush in as value will bounce back, treat your assets as your future investment, believe that price will bring you fortune, ETH indeed is dumping still but after that the rise will follow, one of the basic rules inside trading is buy low and sell high, good project always have the time to bounce back, maybe your timing is quite not good but if you will just hold then you will see the better result.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

OK so I bought ETH a while back when it was 600 dollars.

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

Please help me understand

Ethereum is the #2 coin and is used for currency as well.  I would not sell out with a huge loss like that knowing how things turn in the crypto world.  You know as soon as you sell Ethereum will be at $1,000.

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
FinanceX
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:47:01 AM

I think in 6 months you will have your money back and some. I would suggest holding on

aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:56:48 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:15:25 PM by aryatrals

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

in trading, don't take steps too hastily, we must be calm we can wait until the price as we expect, confidence is very important, crypto currency movements are very fast if the price goes down for sure in a not too long time. prices will rise again in a fast time. if the price goes down we have to buy not sell, but if the price goes up we have to sell quickly.
KS03

Activity: 330
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:09:37 AM

Have you thought about switching from Ethereum to Cardano (ada)?  They may have a superior product to Ethereum and may be on the upswing while Ethereum seems to be losing ground. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:09:42 AM

The cryptocurrencies we invested in this year's encryption market have cost us a lot. If we want to recover losses in this market, then we can only continue to maintain, patiently waiting for the market to pick up.
Morphing

Activity: 302
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:17:35 AM

In my opinion, you just have to freeze your coins and wait for growth. In this market, the most important thing is to have patience. Then success is assured to you.
mcconah

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:24:33 AM

actually this loss cut method is a method that is quite a risk. Many of the people who ultimately do not like this method because it is very vulnerable to losses. then you have to be careful if it wants to cut losses.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
hollet

Activity: 163

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:35:11 AM

if you sell your coins when the market price is down, then you will get a big loss. You just need to be patient to hold your coin until the price rises again. by selling the coins at a cheap price, it will make the price of the coin are getting down in the market and it will take a long time to recover. we should be able to manage our crypto asset well.
sjyku

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:38:54 AM

I think selling your ETH and buying it back is not a good choice. I think this is wrong. It is a very lost thing to sell your Ethereum. You can continue to buy some Ethereum at a low price. Ethereum already owned only needs patience to continue to hold on
Camster

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:42:10 AM

No way man.  Never sell Ethereum in the $200.  Your will be in the hall of fame of crypto stupidity like the guy who bought a pizza for a shitload of Bitcoin.  Don't do it man.  Be patient.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:43:01 AM

If we want to reduce losses, I think we should have enough patience. Don't sell our cryptocurrency easily. Because the current price is still very low, we only have to wait patiently for the recovery of the market to recover the loss.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:46:22 AM

There is no doubt Ethereum has lost more grounds against BTC and Fiat in value, but one thing most people forget is that it is also valued in BTC and the price of BTC has lost 70% from the ATH also and for me the drop in the amount ICOs are raising also is a factor because it is what is driving the price of it to $1200

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

By the looks of things it appears Ethereum has been completely destroyed.  I do think however it will turn around as soon as the market does.  I would HODL and wait for $1,000. It may happen sooner than you think. 

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:11:58 AM

Buy back may not be the right time to get a quick profit, because lately the ETH price is also very stable at $270 and tends to go down, so if you buy back now you might get profit but not quickly Wink

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

You don't need to worry, the market will recover soon, if you sell at a low price then you will lose everything, hold it, and wait a little more.
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:40 AM

If you want to reduce your losses, then your current practice should not be to sell, but to invest, and then lower your average price, so you will not feel that it is a loss. Instead, when the market rises in the future, you will earn more.
efeyigit39

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:39:44 AM

you can not always make a profit in stock markets. some periods graphics can be bad. you should wait without panic. these bad times will surely pass. If you sell at a low price you lose money.
carolynmino

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:46:03 AM

Now you do not need to sell your ETH,and buy more at a low price and at the time of growth you will be profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: