Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:53:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cut losses  (Read 21554 times)
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:36:05 PM

we have to make sales at the right time to sell or reinvest the ETH we hold. $ 275 is quite high, we don't know that prices will continue to rise or fall, consider also because the market moves very fast. sell and invest in several ICO projects to take advantage.
sumsum90

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:00:22 PM

It's completely ridiculous to be talking about cutting your losses in the circumstances like this. If you have been patient so far and kept the coins through everything that we have been through for the last couple of months, keep it for a couple of months longer.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:06:58 PM

it’s probably too late to sell cryptocurrency in the hope of re-purchasing it later I think now we are seeing at the absolute minimum

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

OK so I bought ETH a while back when it was 600 dollars.

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

Please help me understand

It is quite logical to just wait for the support zone and buy more Ethereum, and not sell the existing one. Falling below $ 50 is unlikely, and therefore sell at current prices you have no sense.You have to go into the build-up phase.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

With this situation, cut losses is the worst decision because the price of market is low, if you cut losses that means you are cutting your hand.

Moreover, cut loss is really dangerous because the market can make a reversal and you'll lose your money! We'd better wait cause we won't go down below $50-60 for 1 ETH! The worst is over!
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:59:43 AM

it’s probably too late to sell cryptocurrency in the hope of re-purchasing it later I think now we are seeing at the absolute minimum
the bottom is hard to say where , but to sell now is not the time I agree with you , better hold and wait for market reversal , I think the Ethereum maybe next bull market easy to reach up to$3000
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Well, today's market value it is better to hold for you who are newbie to know..When we say cut losses it means you need to made a decision correctly to make profit. A very good example is buy at low price and sell it when the price is high more than the amount you buy it.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

the bottom is hard to say where , but to sell now is not the time I agree with you , better hold and wait for market reversal , I think the Ethereum maybe next bull market easy to reach up to$3000
yes, it's better to wait for the market to be safe and always hold it, don't be easily affected, because if you sell it, you will definitely lose.

This condition will definitely end and will recover like last year, just praying that there will be kindness from Crypto. Now it's better to think about what makes you safe, than you lose, you have to wait and be patient. in my opinion it might be the best, but everyone thinks differently, so whatever makes you safe and can be profitable.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

Well obviously you just have to chill at the moment its not the right time to sell any either the market will surely power back up and then you can dish out your coins for sake but not at this point in time
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

OK so I bought ETH a while back when it was 600 dollars.

Now that ETH is 275 is it a good move to sell my ETH and buy back in? Wouldnt profit be faster when market picks up like that or not?

Please help me understand

Of course, you need to do it. If you are sure that the price will fall even more, then it makes sense to sell your coins and wait a bit. It does not matter at what price you bought. Only the number of coins is important. There is no doubt that Ethereum will grow in value and in the end you will win. The crypto market is very unpredictable.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

Well i think you should sell it and then wait for the market to drop to its lowest. Obviously that is tough to figure out but once the market stops falling and starts improvement, only then jump in.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Wait until it recovers.

Theres still hope that eth can reach $600 again but not this year. You need to be patient until that happen again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

It is even difficult to imagine how many people lost their money because they entered the crypto at the wrong time. And someone earned a lot on this or are still earning...
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:31:47 PM

It is even difficult to imagine how many people lost their money because they entered the crypto at the wrong time. And someone earned a lot on this or are still earning...
So it happens. There are those people who earn and there are those people on whom earn. I'm sorry that many people lost their money by investing in cryptocurrency, but let's not remove the blame from themselves. After all, each of us made the decision to buy crypto currency. And one people thought that they were smarter than others and didn't want to spend their time learning and gaining skills to trade in the crypto market. Only in fact it turned out that they were wrong and it was necessary to strain in order to earn money all the time and that the crypto market is not a roulette game and thay have to take responsibility for thay actions.
While others strained every day to understand the crypto market and learn how to earn money on it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

now there is no need to do anything since it is already too late to do something if you have not done it before

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

It was a great idea and I think that this was exactly what every investor should have done at that moment.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

i agree with you,,
for the OP :
if you want to sell your ethereum, now is too late,,
now is the time to buy more eth, if you have enough capital buddy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:02:49 PM

Well obviously you just have to chill at the moment its not the right time to sell any either the market will surely power back up and then you can dish out your coins for sake but not at this point in time
as long as we can get profit in this bear market why don't we sell it. Even if it's a small profit it's not a problem because it reduces risk. we don't know whether the next day will go up or even actually it will actually go down we don't know.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

I hurried and sold promising coins, which, even with such a market, are growing, so I won’t risk with ethereum — let it still lie in my wallet))

Ethereum should always be in your wallet. This is the main coin through which all other coins and tokens are traded.
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

we have to make sales at the right time to sell or reinvest the ETH we hold. $ 275 is quite high, we don't know that prices will continue to rise or fall, consider also because the market moves very fast. sell and invest in several ICO projects to take advantage.
Therefore timing is everything for trading and investment. We must do market analysis and adjust it to our Bep. Even if we have to cut it we have to find the right strategy, whether it can buy back or wait and see until there are proper timings before the price bounces. Risks are always there, we must be patient and do our best.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌