Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:44:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit for Satoshi Nakamoto  (Read 796 times)
Gustavo Livecoins (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 27

Criptorevolution

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

Hi everyone, i have been reading the Satoshi's posts on BTtalk and i think that he never seen the merit system way that exists currently, and i haven't seen how was before that, because of it i searched for the first comment ever, and give to him one of my merits, because if someone here deserves is that person (s), i see a lot of people doing this on their posts just like send Bitcoin to his address, i think he really gave the world something good to use

first post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5.msg28#msg28

Genesis of bitcoin: 1A1zP1eP5QGefi2DMPTfTL5SLmv7DivfNa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:23:11 AM

Hi everyone, i have been reading the Satoshi's posts on BTtalk and i think that he never seen the merit system way that exists currently, and i haven't seen how was before that, because of it i searched for the first comment ever, and give to him one of my merits, because if someone here deserves is that person (s), i see a lot of people doing this on their posts just like send Bitcoin to his address, i think he really gave the world something good to use

Giving Nakamoto a merit here on bitcointalk is a good idea since we are not here today if he did not created bitcoin. This forum will not also exist without him since cryptocurrency and bitcoin will not be born. I will support this idea and I will try to look for Nakamoto's account here in this forum so I can give him a merit.
prj112031

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

https://i.imgur.com/KjE8qRM.png
well you think it was the real account of satoshi nakamoto? well yes it was labeled as founder but maybe we need more proof because we all know that satoshi nakamoto is anonymous and anyone can impersonate the name
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:29:25 AM

That is expected for the creator of the number one crypto currency that made every ones lives different and happy. I do also want to give satoshi a merit for creating this wonderful thing.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:50:02 AM

Well satoshi nakamota deserves more than a merit for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. It is best to award him for this innovation that has helped the financial world level up. But as we all know satoshi nakamoto has remained anonymous and has hidden behind the shadow of bitcoin and i guess he want to keep it that way. The account satoshi in bitcointalk may or may not be the satoshi nakamoto but surely woth or withput merit the real satoshi nakamoto knows a lot of people are thankful for his work.

so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:42:09 AM

I think it's unlikely that Satoshi will be pinched. such people are unlikely to be sitting on the forum.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

It is impressive that everyone is very enthusiastic about Satoshi's presence by just congratulating all the users here, how he plays so that there are already lots of new rich people here thanks to this forum and Bitcoin, it is worthy to reward him, we are indirectly has supported what Satoshi has made and planned for the future, it's good to get merit.
manfredmann

Activity: 518
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:59:45 AM

Well this is the best thing that the admin would want to achieve a healthy environment in the forum without having some nonsense post just to cater the number or post being required of the bounty hunters promoting an ICO project to success and at the same they could receive their rewards. However, i think achieving merit system does not have a negative impact at all in the bitcointalk forum.
bojoketikung

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:05:31 AM

Could it be that one of his trusted people?
Until now he is still anonymous and has not yet appeared, has never revealed his real face. For this work, many people are successful and of course, he is quite happy and we feel proud of him.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4312
Merit: 3214

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:32:22 AM

well you think it was the real account of satoshi nakamoto? well yes it was labeled as founder but maybe we need more proof because we all know that satoshi nakamoto is anonymous and anyone can impersonate the name

It is good to be skeptical, but in this case "satoshi" is user #3 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3). That should be sufficient proof.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:55:14 AM

Giving a merit for the founder is not enough and no longer necessary for this guy deserves a warmest thanks from everybody for what he did is already a history that had change the world and open opportunities to the many people around the globe. If only I could have enough merits, definitely I will have to give also but the fact is I had on a limited merits which could only demote my rank back to jr.member.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BitcoinFX
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1720

https://youtu.be/DsAVx0u9Cw4 ... Dr. WHO < KLF

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 08:22:06 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 07:46:27 PM by BitcoinFX

It is good to be skeptical, but in this case "satoshi" is user #3 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3). That should be sufficient proof.

oh wow! Yes of course that's the real account of Bitcoin's founder Satoshi Nakamoto.

That is what was posted on November 22, 2009, 06:04:28 PM. Do you see my post after Satoshi's  Huh

EDIT: +21 MERIT from me.

HINT: Use Tor and Bitcoin all day, everyday.

"Bitcoin OG" 1JXFXUBGs2ZtEDAQMdZ3tkCKo38nT2XSEp | Bitcoin logo™ Enforcer? | Bitcoin is BTC | CSW is NOT Satoshi Nakamoto | I Mine BTC, LTC, ZEC, XMR and GAP | BTC on Tor addnodes Project | Media enquiries : Wu Ming | Enjoy The Money Machine | "You cannot compete with Open Source" and "Cryptography != Banana" | BSV and BCH are COUNTERFEIT.
12tribes

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

Hope they found out that it was the true NS. If it wasn't then  I think some dudes just scammed themselves for nothing. For there is not a proof till this moment of who the real NS is neither is their any link to determine who his real identity is...... Sincerely, he has done a good job keeping himself off the radar of inquisitive minds.

people12345

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

This idea was preety awesome but i dont think that this is enough for the founder of bitcoin, he deserves More than that . hE deserves a award for creating this kind of system that everyone could give a benefits both financially and mentally. But generally this is a good idea
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

He has not been around for years and people have given him so many merits? I would return if I could not bear it. I wonder if the current admins know Satoshi?
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:11:49 PM

it will be very interesting to read about what exactly satoshi wrote) Thank you very much author

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Gustavo Livecoins (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 27

Criptorevolution

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:46:17 PM

Every time we discuss about Satoshi is polemic, but i believe he used in the beginning this forum and was a form to send messages to the bitcoin community, obviously he disappeared and so the theme is mystics in turn of it, anyway it not takes advantage of his actions
skeletica

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

he was a genius who created bitcoin, if only I had merit I would give all my rewards for him.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

Actually he was a genius who created bitcoin in world , if only I had merit. I would give all my rewards for him every step by step.  Cheesy:D
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

I am sure a lot of the people would say that if it was possible, they would have given all their merits to him. But to be honest, the contribution he has made can never be enough to thank him in words.
MorningTradeNeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

Unfortunately that everyone is to a great degree amped up for Satoshi's pith by basically complimenting each one of the customers here, how he plays so that there are starting at now heaps of new rich people here in light of this social affair and Bitcoin.
BACARAN

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:58:11 PM

I don't like to bitcointalk merit system, this system not fair oppinion for me.
Symproverse

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:05:05 PM

It is fit the bill to compensate him, we are by suggestion has reinforced what Satoshi has made and made courses of action for what's to come, it's awesome to get legitimize.
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:13:13 PM

I'm pretty sure if it was truly Satoshi, the person who created Bitcoin and this forum, that he doesn't need any merits at all. I'd save your merits for other contributors to the board.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

I think crypto inventor deserve more than this he invented it to make our living comfortable and easy and it does that we can not only trade but also pay our bills with the help of this so there is no doubt thank it falls a very positive impact on our life.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

Oh cmon.

You might want to look at the post history of that user and you will find it amazing.
You wont doubt it is him. Try it. Do not talk yet without even looking at it just to post something here.

Every guy deserves a merit if he does a good job helping others or answering good question. He actually deserves all our Merits but it is also a good thing for others to get some to improve their ranks.
Right?
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:44:06 PM

Not sure if our effort to merit him will really get noticed by him but surely that's the least we can do to let him know how thankful we are to him. For not only building this forum from the scratch but also giving the traditional currencies a digital look that might change the future for good.
AXELNetwork

Activity: 153
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:19:12 PM

More than Merit, Satoshi would probably really be happy if we all used Bitcoin in the way he envisioned it originally.

Learn more about the AXEL project here: https://axel.network/
alanfox

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

well we are still not sure if he is the real or only founder or not but as far I know till now he is the only person who shows up over the the world so we should definitely thanked him for making this facility for us and it also creating income source for the unemployed people as well.
alanfox

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:29:00 PM

yes definitely,  Wink we should thank that person who brings this comfort to our lives , and it not only improved the economic system but also decrease the unemployment problem,  we can earn here and don't have to pay any tax for this.
narielle

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

Giving Nakamoto a merit here on bitcointalk is a good idea since we are not here today if he did not created bitcoin. This forum will not also exist without him since cryptocurrency and bitcoin will not be born. I will support this idea and I will try to look for Nakamoto's account here in this forum so I can give him a merit.
Yeah! Eventhough he don't have a quality post here, all of our resources and references came to Satoshi Nakamoto. He must be given also an acknowledgement even in the smallest reward because without him, we cannot make a quality post in cryptocurrency. All of the news and suggestions in this forum is disabled if Satoshi Nakamoto did not discover the blockchain technology and bitcoin. So, to be merited is a must for him.
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

the way to appreciate his work is to help spread the function of bitcoin to the entire world community
not only with his bitcointalk account tip with merit points
because we know he no longer uses that account
so start by promoting bitcoin through social media and others

tomward

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:39:35 PM

I think this idea is fantastic, but I believe for bit coin will deserve more. It deserve a system which have a the system that both party have financially and mentally happy. But in general it’s a very good idea.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:41:27 PM

He changed this world for a better, he deserve more than merits.
No words can explain how thankful we are for the great revolution he started.
I hope, Satoshi Nakamoto is still in a good position with a good health, he deserve to live happily ever.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:45:30 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto, the founder of Bitcoin who has been instrumental in finding blockchain technology. Without it we will not know Bitcoin.
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:47:34 PM

I think it is a must because Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of BTT. thiugh he do not reach the current event in this forum, giving him a merit is a big thing to do of the members, why? Because without him, forum of cryptocurrency would not made. I like also to give him a merit but I do not have any extra sendable merit to be given to him.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:56:14 PM

https://i.imgur.com/KjE8qRM.png

We should honored this great man Mr.  Satoshi Nakamoto for his great creation the bitcoin because a lot of people around the globe has benifeted with his creation. Bitcoin is very popular and many people admired this to use this creation.
vossybiglady

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

I love the show of support for the #1 head hancho.  Without Satoshi none of this would be possible.  Now the real question is.  Who is Satoshi Nakamoto?

RATEONIUM           
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:37:33 AM

I understand that for nostalgic or historical purpose one would want to show up in there after giving him some merit, but to be frank.. it is a bit of waste of merit. There's nothing wrong with giving satoshi a small symbolic amount, but giving him 100 points? 100 points of sMerit are so hard to get. He will never come back, these points should be better off given to people that are actively posting and giving this forum newer content.

Personally I always forget that the merit system even exists and always forget to give merit to posts i've liked, but If I was paying to the merit system I wouldn't be giving big amounts to people that haven't posted in 5+ years.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 01:53:15 AM

Of course as a creator of Bitcoin, it was very brave for him to introduce in the world. And now it is being accepted as digital money. And  it its successful coun since it has the highest value.
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1119

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:04:05 AM

All our Merits will not be enough just so we could say how we are in awe with this man.
He really did change the way people think about currencies by now.

But theymos did the Merit thing for us now. To be able to see the good posts which may help other users here to also rank up.

Also to filter users that are just spamming this forum which could just lead to making a worse forum.

Let us use it wisely.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
FrozenPhantom

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:11:27 AM

It can be anyone impostering as Satoshi but I would definitely want to convey my gratitude towards him one way or another. But, Satoshi deserves much more than just merits. If the world hasn't perceived Bitcoin or blockchain as threats then I am quite sure he would have been nominated for Noble prize by now.
Docnaster

Activity: 1610
Merit: 576

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

Yea, let's all waste merits giving it to somebody who will never use this forum again, and will never see that he has been merited, what a perfect use of the merit system. Or, here's a better idea, how about giving them to active users of the community who deserve it? Do people really think Satoshi gives the slightest damn about merit? He is already merited enough having created the literal system that stands to change the world.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
Luckycoins999

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:12:51 PM

Well, Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of Bitcoin. And being the founder of this amazing thing, he deserves more than a merit. An award should be given to him for creting this kind of system. But before rewarding him, the account of his in this forum should be checked properly. Although people are thankful for his work.
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:18:58 PM

You're right. Satoshi is a great person and he has done a lot for us, but it seems to me that it is better to give merit to active users. It's just irrational to give such a valuable resource to a dead account. IMHO

BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:22:51 PM

You may be right prj112031. And you may be wrong too at the same time.

As we all know that Satoshi Nakamoto's true identity was never revealed nor confirmed, what we know of him is actually through the beliefs of the early adopters of bitcoin. And according to them, the legend in shadow did create bitcointalk. And mostly, we rely on beliefs when it comes to satoshi nakamoto til date. So i guess if the crypto experts deem bitcointalk forum to be created by Satoshi Nakamoto, then it might probably be the case.

My belief, so to say.
BlockchainGod

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:27:17 PM

and give to him one of my merits, because if someone here deserves is that person (s)
Yes, I too would like to give Satoshi a little merit as a token of appreciation and respect in front of him, but my merit is over Sad

cryptocrabs2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:29:09 PM

I wonder if satoshi is watching the forum right now or not. The world really needs him for the betterment of cryptos.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:29:36 PM

I think people should hand out merit to people that actually want to rank up.  I see so much merit get wasted on Legendary members and inactive members.
Friskaadew

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

hahaha i should give him merit if sometimes i have smerit, and the good things is i never knew if satoshi have been posting on this forum anymore Smiley))
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: