Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Since my last post, we were almost killed due to some NIGGER!  (Read 18483 times)
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:24:40 PM

These words burn my eyes like acid! lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:59:37 PM

shameful Piece of human filth the OP is.

to think he is leader of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.20 what a disgrace and shame he brings to that group.

Dude, there was no reason to obfuscate the name of the group. It's called Bitcoin 100. And it has endowed a many black organizations of which I fully endorsed. I'd be glad to take the time to hunt down my endorsement, but in the meantime you can probably find them on this list: http://bitcoin100.org/charities/

So you say you help by endorsing black organizations, I wonder how they would feel if the read this thread.

Please take the time to hunt them down so i can send them a copy of this thread!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:03:17 PM

phinnaeus, I used to like and respect you. Until now. Yes the black guy was wrong beating your niece, if you were a man you would have beat his ass back,, but no, you seem to be a little bitch who likes to come online and talk raciest shit because you cant use your hands to deal with the guy who beat the shit outa your niece.

If anyone here disagrees with me feel free to start a debate with me but all in all I believe Phinnaeus is a punk-bitch who has no balls and is only a man because he was born with a cock, not because he has any balls!

I know what you look like and if I ever see you in real life you can expect a sucker punch from me that will knock your lights out. You're way out of bounds here and someone needs to put you in your place.

Bob, let's meet up! I'll even give you the first punch. Seriously!

Back to beating the shit outta that NIGGER. The dude disappeared before I got there as stated in the OP. Perhaps, if I wasn't so fired up inside, the accident may not occurred of which could have easily killed four innocent people due to some NIGGER's actions.

I apologize that the word nigger offends you. IT'S JUST A WORD!

First of all nigger is not just a word. Apple or car or building are just words. Nigger is a word used by bigots like yourself to dehumanize black people.

Second, I'll let you give me three hits, then I get one. Are you ok with this old man?
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:13:50 PM

That's really great. This thread wasn't violent enough before. Good job.

cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:47:07 PM

Wow...  not a very advanced troll, but a very effective one.

Nasty.  Sad to see it here.

If directed at me, not advanced because I'm not one. At least I don't come here to purposely troll even though on the surface my posting activity may dictate elsewise. It truly is not my intent. If it were, I would be man enough to admit that I am indeed a troll. I have written a handful of troll posts though, mostly of the humor kind. There may be a half dozen posts of mine that could easily be considered troll posts. I'm a pretty straight-up kinda guy.

My point is the word is so culturally charged it is, in my opinion, better to not be used.  Sure I can say NIGGER, and I can do it in all caps, and I can call someone that name without being particularly racist.  I can justify using the word by using it for all races equally... or not really.

And I think it is ridiculous that there are those here who have labeled you a racist based on your use of a word.  It is a ridiculous and intellectually shallow accusation.  Even if many people who use that word do indeed disdain blacks.

My thought that you might be trolling was based n the fact that, having read your posts, I would consider you intelligent enough to realize using this word sometimes causes pain or discomfort to some black people, as well as get's shallow thinkers are riled up and jumpy.  Therefore I'd imagine you'd not be one to use it.  Therefore you were trolling.

I was wrong.

I will defend your right to use the word nigger.  And I will also agree that using it does not make you a racist.  I do, however think using it is at least foolish most of the time.
techgeek

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 05:41:55 PM

I read this post half way, then gave up. That sucks your niece got beaten up by her bf though.  Cry

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

shameful Piece of human filth the OP is.

to think he is leader of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52543.20 what a disgrace and shame he brings to that group.

Dude, there was no reason to obfuscate the name of the group. It's called Bitcoin 100. And it has endowed a many black organizations of which I fully endorsed. I'd be glad to take the time to hunt down my endorsement, but in the meantime you can probably find them on this list: http://bitcoin100.org/charities/

So you say you help by endorsing black organizations, I wonder how they would feel if the read this thread.

Please take the time to hunt them down so i can send them a copy of this thread!

Why don't you hunt them down and send them a letter?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:38:52 PM

phinnaeus, I used to like and respect you. Until now. Yes the black guy was wrong beating your niece, if you were a man you would have beat his ass back,, but no, you seem to be a little bitch who likes to come online and talk raciest shit because you cant use your hands to deal with the guy who beat the shit outa your niece.

If anyone here disagrees with me feel free to start a debate with me but all in all I believe Phinnaeus is a punk-bitch who has no balls and is only a man because he was born with a cock, not because he has any balls!

I know what you look like and if I ever see you in real life you can expect a sucker punch from me that will knock your lights out. You're way out of bounds here and someone needs to put you in your place.

Bob, let's meet up! I'll even give you the first punch. Seriously!

Back to beating the shit outta that NIGGER. The dude disappeared before I got there as stated in the OP. Perhaps, if I wasn't so fired up inside, the accident may not occurred of which could have easily killed four innocent people due to some NIGGER's actions.

I apologize that the word nigger offends you. IT'S JUST A WORD!

First of all nigger is not just a word. Apple or car or building are just words. Nigger is a word used by bigots like yourself to dehumanize black people.

Second, I'll let you give me three hits, then I get one. Are you ok with this old man?

Kruqualos: An offencive word one million times worse than nigger.

Bobsurplus is a Kruqualos!

Given the definition, I just insulted you worse that if I were to call some random person a nigger. I would fathom a guess that you weren't even insulted.

BTW, the police are now looking for the NIGGER that keep calling my niece on her cell phone, going as far as to leaving a message that he is going to kill her.

This NIGGER's action is in no way indicative of the entire African or any other race.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:46:50 PM

If directed at me, not advanced because I'm not one. At least I don't come here to purposely troll even though on the surface my posting activity may dictate elsewise. It truly is not my intent. If it were, I would be man enough to admit that I am indeed a troll. I have written a handful of troll posts though, mostly of the humor kind. There may be a half dozen posts of mine that could easily be considered troll posts. I'm a pretty straight-up kinda guy.

My point is the word is so culturally charged it is, in my opinion, better to not be used.  Sure I can say NIGGER, and I can do it in all caps, and I can call someone that name without being particularly racist.  I can justify using the word by using it for all races equally... or not really.

And I think it is ridiculous that there are those here who have labeled you a racist based on your use of a word.  It is a ridiculous and intellectually shallow accusation.  Even if many people who use that word do indeed disdain blacks.

My thought that you might be trolling was based n the fact that, having read your posts, I would consider you intelligent enough to realize using this word sometimes causes pain or discomfort to some black people, as well as get's shallow thinkers are riled up and jumpy.  Therefore I'd imagine you'd not be one to use it.  Therefore you were trolling.

I was wrong.

I will defend your right to use the word nigger.  And I will also agree that using it does not make you a racist.  I do, however think using it is at least foolish most of the time.

Your post has merit.

I was one hot son of a bitch when I penned the OP, but still stand by it and my subsequent posts.

I do not hate the black race. From from it. I do HATE the word hate, though, and don't use in everyday conversation, albeit I chose words that have the same exact meaning when I'm speaking.

I do recall using the word nigger toward a white redneck dude when I lived in Alabama because his actions warranted it. I was spitting (not purposely, but saliva was ejected) in his face using the said term a myriad of times. That dude was truly one piece of shit. Moreover, a NIGGER!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:12:11 PM

To be clear, the term I opt to use in no way implies that I'm racist. If I was, and truly hated all black people/Afro-Americans, considering them all Niggers, I am man enough to state such, right here and right not, but that IS NOT the case.

~Bruno Kucinskas
Looks like you signed this hateful rant with your own name, an irrevocably retarded act. What a fucking idiot, you've got to be the most autistic person ever.

LOL @ your forum name!

And yes, this old old man just signed is name on his hate filled racist rant.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:12:42 PM

What an idiot. Ignored.  Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 08:34:19 PM

It has come to my attention that if Phinnaeus Gage has proven one thing, is that some people on the internet and particularly on Bitcointalk have a serious problem with literacy skills.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:40:02 PM

What an idiot. Ignored.  Roll Eyes

Smiley

I have a question though. I just read your signature, is there any precautions I should take now to prevent permanent damage.
cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:05:58 PM

I was wrong.

Your post has merit.

I was one hot son of a bitch when I penned the OP, but still stand by it and my subsequent posts.

I do not hate the black race. From from it. I do HATE the word hate, though, and don't use in everyday conversation, albeit I chose words that have the same exact meaning when I'm speaking.

I do recall using the word nigger toward a white redneck dude when I lived in Alabama because his actions warranted it. I was spitting (not purposely, but saliva was ejected) in his face using the said term a myriad of times. That dude was truly one piece of shit. Moreover, a NIGGER!

Do u have a tree in front of ur house? I'm sure u can put it to good use after your done lynching

Actually I'm pretty surprised you haven't posted Lynch pics yet

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:12:29 PM

What an idiot. Ignored.  Roll Eyes

Smiley

I have a question though. I just read your signature, is there any precautions I should take now to prevent permanent damage.

Oh God no! If you read that it is too late already. 
You seemed like such a nice guy, I...I will... miss you. Cry

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 09:24:51 PM

What an idiot. Ignored.  Roll Eyes

Smiley

Oh God no! If you read that it is too late already. 
You seemed like such a nice guy, I...I will... miss you. Cry

No... Nooooo.. You cant eave me hanging like this. How ling do I have left? Will I live to see my dream of a 10K BTC come true? If not then I might as well end it all now!
 Sad

Dammmmm you and your stupid signature!
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:51:10 PM

He's either an immigrant, mentally crippled, or racist.

He could also be a fairly nice guy who is idealistic about his use of language.  Using that word does not instantly make one a racist.  As I explained to him, in my humble opinion it is just unwise to use that word.  In part because some folks will brand you a racist on that alone.

I think some people dislike that perceived injustice so much they choose to use it to spite the judgmental.  Wise?  No.  Racist?  Not necessarily.
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:53:16 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 11:03:49 PM by cAPSLOCK

It has come to my attention that if Phinnaeus Gage has proven one thing, is that some people on the internet and particularly on Bitcointalk have a serious problem with literacy skills.

I would say I see a lot of ignorance, shallow thought and judgmental attitudes in this thread.  I don't see how PG is 'illiterate', care to explain?
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 10:53:33 PM

This

I'm picturing a black guy vs some pussy white nerd who needs to vent on the bitcoin forums. That guy would have beat his ass just like he beat his sister. Racist prick, you are a terrible troll

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

PG, you started a flame war with one word. That takes skill.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: