Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:01:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Since my last post, we were almost killed due to some NIGGER!  (Read 18483 times)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 11:04:49 PM

PG, you started a flame war with one word. That takes skill.

Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:06:57 AM

It has come to my attention that if Phinnaeus Gage has proven one thing, is that some people on the internet and particularly on Bitcointalk have a serious problem with literacy skills.

I would say I see a lot of ignorance, shallow thought and judgmental attitudes in this thread.  I don't see how PG is 'illiterate', care to explain?
For a person to use words like N****R and half breed baby makes them a  Racist pig get a fucking clue will you? Ignorance is the shit you and the Klansman are trying to spread.  You just sit there behind your keyboard typing supportive shit for this Racist but if the two of you were in a room full of black people the word "N****R" would never be uttered.  Please go away you Racist coward.

You have zero right to talk to me this way.  You are a judgmental dirtbag.  Welcome to my ignore list.
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:04:43 AM

I'll probably regret responding to this...

I'm actually tempted to do some research on the term to satisfy a curiosity (No worries, I'm almost a PhD so I know how to distinguish garbage from trash). The real world has my attention nowadays and I shouldn't be entertaining this at all.

So... The only thing that actually piqued my interest - Acting like a nigger is used to describe behaviors (ok, let's remove the 'racist' aspect by saying anyone can be a nigger) that black people didn't even engage in when the label became the prominent/derogatory way to define the black race. Huh? The meaning changed over time? Put some more thought into what you're thinking.   

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 04:15:19 AM

Second, I'll let you give me three hits, then I get one. Are you ok with this old man?

I know for a fact that Phinneas is not racist, or a bigot of any kind. On the other hand, otrkid70 and Bobsurplus seem to be a bit racist in their own way, and we now know for a fact that Bobsurplus is ageist.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:19:03 AM

Second, I'll let you give me three hits, then I get one. Are you ok with this old man?

I know for a fact that Phinneas is not racist, or a bigot of any kind. On the other hand, otrkid70 and Bobsurplus seem to be a bit racist in their own way, and we now know for a fact that Bobsurplus is ageist.

Shut up nigger.

BitEnthusiast

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 10:03:57 PM

I find it disgusting that this post hasn't been deleted yet. What happened to your niece is really messed up, I personally hate men that hit women, but a prestigious forum like Bitcointalk shouldn't even let shit like this be posted period! Great job mods. I'm African-American by the way.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 10:19:51 PM

I'm African-American by the way.

You'll someday realize that most people don't care as much as you do.

BitEnthusiast

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 11:43:07 PM

I'm African-American by the way.

You'll someday realize that most people don't care as much as you do.

I honestly don't. If anybody called me a nigger out of anger I would probably die laughing, but the fact that Bitcointalk let this topic remain on the forum even though it's some ignorant bullshit, make me want to ask "where are the mods when you need em?". If I was a noob to bitcoin and I came on this forum I wouldn't want to see a topic with the word nigger in it. 😕
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:11:57 AM

OP: FAGGOTS... FAGGOT... this fucking FAGGOT.... fucking gay FAGGOT lifestyle... fucking FAGS!

...oh by the way, i have nothing against gays, it's just a word hehe ^__^ ...lets stir up some shit!

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 01:56:43 AM

mexican americans. they like to eat burritos.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:02:53 AM

I feel the need to chime in.

I understand that anyone may say anything they wish. This is a part of having free will. As long as a person is willing to accept the listener's reaction to the words they chose, I believe that a free man should be able to communicate whatever ideas he wishes to.

However, perhaps a point you haven't considered is the effect that this particular word has on so many in this community and at large. It may seem novel for you to use, and semantically sound as well; but to utilize a word that you know will offend, purposefully, is a disservice to your fellow. To cause pain or dissent (even if you feel said pain isn't a legitimate reaction) with carelessly chosen words is also a disservice. For example, although I don't feel too strongly about rape either way, I'd be a black-hearted bastard to bandy the word around a molested child or former rape victim knowing the psychological trauma it would cause. I don't feel any particular way about homosexuality either; but what kind of person would I be to call someone a faggot or queer that I know would be upset by my choice of words? To use specific words implies specific intent.

I don't know if you are Christian, but you seem to serve the Order and the Good with your actions. Also, you wield words quite effectively. So it honestly surprises me that you would wield this word when you had so many other weapons at your disposal. Also, your story fails to indicate particularly niggardly behavior (which to the best of my knowledge denotes a stingy or stubborn individual; the person you described does seem craven, foolish, violent, immoral and stupid, but not niggardly). As a man that has been in a similar situation (having to spring to the defense of a lady being beaten) I understand where you might have been mentally when you posted this; but your continuing defence of your words makes it seem as though you may have chosen that word at the expense of more appropriate ones you were aware of.

I respect you as a person that understands the importance of service to your fellow. We are a dying breed. I believe you have demonstrated this time and time again as you assisted the community with your impressive investigative skills and wonderful wit. I also understand the rage that participating in the scenario you described would bring; despite my call to service I would have tried my best to end that man's life had he attempted what he did in my presence. But given your intellect, I can't condone this sort of behavior from you. I am sorry if it seems I have passed judgement upon you; I'm just disappointed a bit.

I'm 27, and I'm Black. Not African American. Call me Black.

And I'm not offended at all, and encourage rational and synthetic discussion of this topic. It will be the only way we will be able to move past it as a human race. Through discussion, and eventually clarification.

~Green
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:08:15 AM

I understand that anyone may say anything they wish. This is a part of having free will. As long as a person is willing to accept the listener's reaction to the words they chose, I believe that a free man should be able to communicate whatever ideas he wishes to.

However, perhaps a point you haven't considered is the effect that this particular word has on so many in this community and at large. It may seem novel for you to use, and semantically sound as well; but to utilize a word that you know will offend, purposefully, is a disservice to your fellow. To cause pain or dissent (even if you feel said pain isn't a legitimate reaction) with carelessly chosen words is also a disservice. For example, although I don't feel too strongly about rape either way, I'd be a black-hearted bastard to bandy the word around a molested child or former rape victim knowing the psychological trauma it would cause. I don't feel any particular way about homosexuality either; but what kind of person would I be to call someone a faggot or queer that I know would be upset by my choice of words? To use specific words implies specific intent.

I don't know if you are Christian, but you seem to serve the Order and the Good with your actions. Also, you wield words quite effectively. So it honestly surprises me that you would wield this word when you had so many other weapons at your disposal. Also, your story fails to indicate particularly niggardly behavior (which to the best of my knowledge denotes a stingy or stubborn individual; the person you described does seem craven, foolish, violent, immoral and stupid, but not niggardly). As a man that has been in a similar situation (having to spring to the defense of a lady being beaten) I understand where you might have been mentally when you posted this; but your continuing defence of your words makes it seem as though you may have chosen that word at the expense of more appropriate ones you were aware of.

I respect you as a person that understands the importance of service to your fellow. We are a dying breed. I believe you have demonstrated this time and time again as you assisted the community with your impressive investigative skills and wonderful wit. I also understand the rage that participating in the scenario you described would bring; despite my call to service I would have tried my best to end that man's life had he attempted what he did in my presence. But given your intellect, I can't condone this sort of behavior from you. I am sorry if it seems I have passed judgement upon you; I'm just disappointed a bit.

And I'm not offended at all, and encourage rational and synthetic discussion of this topic. It will be the only way we will be able to move past it as a human race. Through discussion, and eventually clarification.

~Green

Excellent post. Thank you for saying what I wanted to say.
sickhouse

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 11:54:43 AM

Here is what people seems to think when someone uses the word nigger (I do it myself all the time): HE IS A HATER MEMBER OF THE KKK HE WANTS ALL NIGGERS DEAD.

Here is a hint for you morons out there: THAT'S NOT TRUE IN MOST CASES!

Turn off the news and read. Watch Psywar, learn something important about our society and PR, why and how it got started and how it brainwashes you.
Swan66

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 03:04:58 PM

So wait...  Phin parties with his niece and an 8-ball, totals his car, and (justifiably) lectures her on the dangers of drug use with his fists.  When the cops arrive, he feeds them the standard "some black dude" story.

http://soepic.pl/stor/items/1358725137042.png
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 04:56:16 PM

So, because of a NIGGER'S actions, quitting his job, but able to correct unemployment AND food stamps, and other government assistant programs, and spending it all on hard liquor (not beer), drugs and lottery tickets--no food--he opts to beat the shit outta a women that weighs under 100lbs and curse a baby, daily, for simply crying, 3-4 people could have been easily killed today due to his NIGGER lifestyle.

Welfare is bad mkay. Not sure skin color has much to do with it.

So wait...  Phin parties with his niece and an 8-ball, totals his car, and (justifiably) lectures her on the dangers of drug use with his fists.  When the cops arrive, he feeds them the standard "some black dude" story.

Now that's some epic shit right there. Cheesy

Good trollage op.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
r3wt

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:00:33 PM

~Green

Well i'm so incredibly glad you could weigh in on the subject with your opinion, Uncle Tom.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:44:52 PM

Look at all the butthurt white people trying to do the right thing.

LOL

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
r3wt

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 05:45:55 PM

Look at all the butthurt white people trying to do the right thing.

LOL

"You gon' eat yo' co'nbread?"

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 08:23:33 PM

~Green

Well i'm so incredibly glad you could weigh in on the subject with your opinion, Uncle Tom.

You can't provoke me, sir Smiley You aren't real to me. Just so many words. And I don't say that to offend you.

If this allows you to release some of the rage you feel inside, please continue. It's not hurting me, and if its helping you I will take the whole of it. I love you even though I don't know you. I would, however, appreciate it if your contributions to this thread were on topic and rational. Your cooperation is appreciated in advance.

~Green
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 10:01:08 PM

You aren't real to me.

I love you.

~Green

That's creepy bro.

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: