Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Since my last post, we were almost killed due to some NIGGER!  (Read 18483 times)
BitcoinBobbeh

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:03:00 PM

ITT:

Two okay black guys and a bunch of white guilt.

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 03:53:21 PM

ITT:

Two okay black guys and a bunch of white guilt.

Well I'm a white guy who doesn't give a shit but +1 Tongue
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:55:12 PM

Oh look... a closet racist supporting another racist

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 07:19:33 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 09:21:51 PM by Rassah

fucking Mods on here are Unbelievable they delete my comments on some uppidty Racist Pigs thread but yet they won't delete this fucking Racist pigs thread. I think the Mod that Deleted my post is a Rascist fuck on top of these 2 pigs.

Posting off topic bullshit is simply not tolerated on some threads. The thread you posted to did not belong to any racist pigs, either.

I love the way you try and twist the facts around.   Fact is you and that other Pig are Racists.

Any sources, quotes, or evidence to back that up?

You know a few mods on here and pull a few strings to Keep your Racist Organization clean from my posts.

Any evidence that our organization is racist? We have donated to charities in US, Europe, Asia, and Africa. I'm pretty sure they would all be very surprised to hear that we are racist.

At 75 how many years left do you Have to Redeem your nasty soul?  

I'm 34  Cry

Also, I get it. You wanted a $1,000 donation from Bitcoin100, and we turned you down, because your organization was too new, and looked very sketchy. We can't be sure that it's not a scam. And I understand that it's upsetting to get turned down. But you don't have to get so hostile and attack us for it.
The One
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:12:51 PM

Can i chime in.

No one should have to apologise in advance what words they used.

No one should get upset, take offence over any words used.

For "The word is not the thing". Become like me ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. Evolve using higher intellect to become an advance human being and leave the bog standard humans behind.

Alfred Korzybski: The word is not the thing.

The word “cat” is not a cat. The word “hate” is not hate. The word “sad” is not sadness. When we read these sentences, we say, “of course.” There is a distinction between word and thing. This is obvious. The “word” is a sound conveying a symbol. The “thing” is an existential reality in its own right.

However, when we are embroiled in our lives, the reality of this distinction can often become lost in the heat and energy of our living. Think of racial epithets, and the anger, frustration, pain and sadness they provoke. Think of the hate that drives them. Think of being labeled dumb, stupid, cowardly, lazy, thoughtless and a host of other negative slurs that sap our self esteem, and often hurt us deeply.They are just words after all, but the emotions they evoke can be both deeply limiting and very painful.

Although there is always a gap between the word and what the word refers to in the world, it is easy for all of us to lose sight of that fact when we are the butt of someone’s viciousness or meanness. We cannot so easily slough off insults and angry words directed at us. It is all too easy in such circumstances to forget that “the word is not the thing.” And when we forget that, words are not just “symbols,” they become instead weapons that others use to inflict pain and sadness on us. It is a mark of our personal awareness and equanimity to not let “painful words” become painful things in our lives. What someone says of us does not make it so. Learn to filter what others say through your own inner locus of judgment, and you will free yourself from their verbal abusiveness. Always remember, the word is not the thing. It was Korzybski who first said in the early 30’s: The map is not the territory. You can’t get any nutrition by eating the menu.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:18:44 PM

Well i'll give you credit, you're a class act. I just can't fathom how a black person could be ok with this word. i'd be pretty upset if it were me. good on you for turning the other cheek. i respect that to some degree. And btw, my uncle tom comment was to B!Z specifically, and i was out of line i know. I apologize, but hey OP said the N word. lets kick his ass!

No problem man, we all have our days Smiley I actually apologize for misunderstanding you; I originally thought your comment was directed at me but I see I was mistaken, my bad. I defend everyone's right to free speech, even if I don't agree with what's being said. Free will dictates this. Also, being in Customer Relations for 5+ years is an excellent resource Wink

If you are ever around Greenwood, SC, drop me a line and Ill serve us up some cold beers and some hot and spicy ribs Smiley No hard feelings  Grin

~Green

Well, i'm from Arkansas so i think that makes us mortal enemies, atleast during football season...

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
BitcoinBobbeh

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 03:27:18 PM

None of my threads ever get this many replies.

I need to start using me some N word  Undecided

By the end of next month at the latest we will have permanently left behind 3 digits. You can quote me on this.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 04:25:33 PM

I need to start using me some N word  Undecided

^^This^^

I couldn't have put it better myself(minus the N-WORD).  Ten pages of "disccussion" on why it is and isn't ok to use the word NIGGER, how exciting.  I could see this coming a mile away once I finished the first post and I"m still somewhat amazed by the amount of attention this thread has received for the wrong reasons.

I could care less that the OP uses the word NIGGER.  What bothers me is the N-WORD honestly. I find it childish and has no need being in a adult discussion or even in a discussion for children IMO.  Maybe our society is not as mature as we'd like to believe... Discuss...

Even though OP made it clear this NIGGER bashing was not about race from the start I personally have strong doubts that the OP would read the same if the NIGGER in question had a lower amount of pigment in his skin.  As I stated I don't care and others shouldn't too it is his choice.  Not a good choice from my viewpoint, just like giving out his address online was a bad choice online IMO. Flame on folks or grow up your choice, cheers.
BitcoinBobbeh

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:41:34 PM

I need to start using me some N word  Undecided

^^This^^

I couldn't have put it better myself(minus the N-WORD).  Ten pages of "disccussion" on why it is and isn't ok to use the word NIGGER, how exciting.  I could see this coming a mile away once I finished the first post and I"m still somewhat amazed by the amount of attention this thread has received for the wrong reasons.

I could care less that the OP uses the word NIGGER.  What bothers me is the N-WORD honestly. I find it childish and has no need being in a adult discussion or even in a discussion for children IMO.  Maybe our society is not as mature as we'd like to believe... Discuss...

Even though OP made it clear this NIGGER bashing was not about race from the start I personally have strong doubts that the OP would read the same if the NIGGER in question had a lower amount of pigment in his skin.  As I stated I don't care and others shouldn't too it is his choice.  Not a good choice from my viewpoint, just like giving out his address online was a bad choice online IMO. Flame on folks or grow up your choice, cheers.

It will always be racial, because although terms like NIGGER, CHAV, GUIDO, FAG, etc. all mean basically the same thing to me (an undesirable person or person with undesirable behavior), they are almost always applied specifically to a group.

If you're mad at a black dude who's being a real fag, you're gonna call him a nigger anyway because it's more likely to get a rise out of him and make him feel bad.

OH WAIT I SAID IT NOOOO

GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:17:51 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 07:27:01 PM by GigaCoin

Hi there, i hope your sister is fine and recovering and i hope you were able to inform law enforcement to take care of the abuser and to make sure she has no contact with him in the future.

I used to do some race-relation work in college and i also used to handle people who suffered from depression due to abuse and here's my take on this:

From my point of view it's fine to call someone a Nigger if you're doing it personally and dealing with it yourself. For example if you call someone a Nigger for whatever reason, go ahead and do it to their face but you should be able to handle the consequence, since it's your own personal liberty to do whatever you want but always take responsibility for your actions whatever reaction you get. I had a black friend who would tell me to call him Nigger as a joke, it was just a friendly thing between us a running joke.

However, it is not cool to call someone a Nigger to the public. Not because that person is a good person but because you are offending innocent by standers in the process. You have to understand the word Nigger has a deep history in Black community and yes it is offensive to them, yes they call each other Niggers but that's between them that's just how it works.

Nigger does not describe someone's behavior, Nigger is a word with deep history that was used to describe black slaves. So you are pretty much reminding every black person who reads this thread that he is still a slave, that someone out there is still calling them slaves.

People who say "oh then why it's ok for a black person to say Nigger" don't really understand the deep offense and hurt it reflect on a Black person's self esteem. I've met people who really went through alot of pain from racial abuse, they were called NIGGER (means black slave) all their life at school it shatters them forever.

cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:51:43 PM

Rassah is also racist, good to know will never donate to ur piece of shit racist charity

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:24:58 PM

Everyone should just calm down?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 02:33:30 PM

Told you this would go on for 20 more pages, these guys are either trolling for the lulz or they really are that stupid.
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:59:11 PM

Told you this would go on for 20 more pages, these guys are either trolling for the lulz or they really are that stupid.

Really? Seems to me if it wasnt for the OP youd probably be the biggest troll in here.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 03:01:58 PM

Really? Seems to me if it wasnt for the OP youd probably be the biggest troll in here.

Wink Not my fault these guys are stupid enough to fall for it Tongue
EEPICYOO

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:36:17 PM

<And I'm not changing the title!>
<OP not edited for grammar.>

Before I tell what happened during the past 4+hours after my last post, I what to be clear that the person I'm referring to is an Afro-American who just happens to be a NIGGER. I'm of the school that there's black people and there's black people who are also Niggers. Also, a white person can be considered a Nigger in my book. I'm a Lugan, but there's asshole Lithuanians what can be considered Fuckin' Lugans because of their actions.

To be clear, the term I opt to use in no way implies that I'm racist. If I was, and truly hated all black people/Afro-Americans, considering them all Niggers, I am man enough to state such, right here and right not, but that IS NOT the case.

That said, what happened.

My niece called her mother, my sister, to come and get her because her NIGGER boyfriend beat the shit outta her during his drunken, stoned outta his fuckin mind, state of mind. There's also a 1+ year old involved, but their son. Cute little nigger (only kidding here) too.

I was elected to pick her and baby up due to the snow storm and icy road conditions. Twice, on the way there, I had to lock up the ABS due to not being able to stop at stop signs even though I was traveling slowly, taking the conditions into consideration.

I arrived at my niece's apartment in Montgomery, IL, to see that she was beaten by her NIGGER boyfriend. BTW, she doesn't partake any substance, but if she did, I would disclose such here. She's a pretty straight kid, and doesn't lie, like here two older druggie brothers. I hunted the son of a bitch, but he already left the premise knowing that I was coming. He best hope I calm down on his NIGGER ass by the next time if I ever see him again.

Back on the road to Sandwich, IL.

The road conditions gotten worse, but felt comfortable traveling it at a reduced rate of speed--45 max.

About one mile west of Orchard Road on US 30, a women crossed the centerline, and I was about to t-bone her. I vectored to the left to hopefully only clip her ass end, of wish I accomplished said task. I barely avoided hitting the car behind her, where he, too, vectored into the lane I was just in, then into the ditch as well. The car behind me, ended up in the same ditch. Total, four cars, two totaled, including my sister's.

Side note: All parties had insurance. All parties had Progressive, including I, off which my policy was not in play. At least I hope, because I'm under an SR22 (that story relay elsewhere on this forum).

So, there I am, nobody was injured in all four accidents. In fact, we're all joking about it as we waited for the busy cops to arrive. They did, and that's when it got interesting due to one NIGGERS actions.

Well, remember my niece, the one with the bruises? You guess it! Since she didn't get them due to the accident, I'm the suspect, and was immediately put in a squad car until they get the complete story, even though my niece is doing her damndest to convince the cop of the truth. He couldn't understand why she didn't call the cops earlier or was then, now, not wanting to fill out a police report on the NIGGER. In fact, I'm perplex of that fact also, and am still lost as to why not.

Finally, I was released at the police station just a mile down the road when it was all sorted out. But, by niece, her baby, and me still needed a ride home, something that they couldn't help us out on. So, I called and waited for a cab. On the way to Sandwich, guess what? The cab spun out--360--but still on the road.

Home safely, finally.

So, because of a NIGGER'S actions, quitting his job, but able to correct unemployment AND food stamps, and other government assistant programs, and spending it all on hard liquor (not beer), drugs and lottery tickets--no food--he opts to beat the shit outta a women that weighs under 100lbs and curse a baby, daily, for simply crying, 3-4 people could have been easily killed today due to his NIGGER lifestyle.

Now, if anybody thinks that I'm a racist due to this thread, didn't read the OP or have serious problems themselves. I have no issues with any person, regardless of race, as long as they act civilly. If not, they are a NIGGER to me regardless of the color of their skin.

That said, be careful out there, for it's a lot worst south of them, with Titan heading all the way to the east coast.

~Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Now, my sister wants to know how many bitcoins I have so that she can get a NEW car oppose to a quality used one, using the insurance money and her tax return for such, of which makes me really pissed off at this nigger now (only kidding on that last part).

sounds like YOU are to blame for all of this and YOU have trouble accepting it so you try scapegoat some sorry fucker whos' culture has been systematically destroyed!!! ~i'm just sayin'~~~grrrr Phinny someone hack your acct?
EEPICYOO

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:39:19 PM

Phinnaeus, you have no class and you have racist-bigot bones inside you. Its that simple.

You be signing a different tune if your ~100lb niece was beaten by a...wait for it...NIGGER.

Reread the OP to get back up to speed, for you're behind.

~you sound like the most ignorant person of all,,, in this movie!
yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:59:06 PM

PS: Now, my sister wants to know how many bitcoins I have so that she can get a NEW car oppose to a quality used one, using the insurance money and her tax return for such, of which makes me really pissed off at this nigger now (only kidding on that last part).

sounds like YOU are to blame for all of this and YOU have trouble accepting it so you try scapegoat some sorry fucker whos' culture has been systematically destroyed!!! ~i'm just sayin'~~~grrrr Phinny someone hack your acct?

You must be new round here.
EEPICYOO

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:13:07 PM

You must be new round here.

i guess so, i thought dat niggah phin was hella cool until i read this!>>>or is this some strange way for him to make a point about a play on words and censorship?hmmmmm
(A)social

Activity: 644
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 07:33:27 PM

LOL!

BTC: 1ASociaLbBZzBUR8hSw8CryajncADsR1m6 - Bitmessage: BM-orfFdAgAmtnBokTivq3vj1RtSVtXbrftM
OpenBazaar Store: https://openbazaar.com/store/QmeCThm8d5zcat7BjGw4SQeovaC5diF9s4b2yTSHWdpzmb
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: