Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  (Read 2041 times)
redhorsebeer1980

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

Bitcoin is decentralized digital crypto currency and it's market price value are very volatile.Even if the price value of it are still dropping,i will still have faith that it's price value will bounce back by the end of this year.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

The ups and downs are signs of volatility of bitcoin and I think it is normal for the price to go down. Now, the question is will it go up? Yes it will! Bitcoin is really good for long term investment. Currently, is stable at $6,700. But, expect a big rise towards the end of this year.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:54:49 AM

There is no point in anticipating the continuous fall of Bitcoin throughout the year. As crypto experts and enthusiast, you should undertstand how the market and Bitcoin works by now. It takes its giant leaps gradually and gives the patient investor the largest share of the profit at the end of the day. Bitcoin will recover.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:40:29 AM

No. I'm sure that even these bear period that feels like forever will still have a break that will occur perhaps in the next 2-3 months. It could be in November through December or just in December. So be smart guys and take that opportunity to sell the altcoins even they only manage to recover.
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:03:04 AM

For me YES, specially on the end of September. They will manipulate again the market, at the end of September, another ETF will be rejected or postponed to 2019 Febraury. So many people waiting for this moment, we can expect more falls in Bitcoin.

Of course hope not, if the market continues to fall this year it will be a difficult future for the development of crypto, if this year is red then the price will return below $ 1000 in 2019, let's hope that the market will recover soon.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

aryatrals

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:16:03 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 01:14:52 PM by aryatrals

It is not possible. I'm sure bitcoin will rise again again after a while. Bitcoin will not continue to drop until this year ends. So we can hope  for good things in this year. Cool down please about the fact. Smiley Smiley

I really like the way you think that it is not negative to see the market go down, surely you have a good trading spirit, always see a positive future opportunity, it is true that the price of bitcoin is indeed like a rolercoaster that always rotates and is dangerous but never falls and will definitely walk to the place we want.

we can see in the future people will be sad if they don't have a lot of bitcoin, so from now on buy as much as possible and always be calm considering the storm must have passed.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

Very desperate moment for investors as price of bitcoin not rising up, but the expert's says it's not a big deal the drop of bitcoin is the part of crypto market after it bitcoin rise up and recover all of his losses so very hopefully for this year end it would be go up.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Fmradio98

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:41:00 AM

No, I think bitcoin will ascend not presently but rather soon, bitcoin not proceeding with fall until the point that this year closes, don't lose trust be tolerant and indigenous, dependably think conceivable, dont' surrender. I accept numerous people groups will scan for bitcoin and get them later.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?
What do you think fellas?
Neither, the price is going to remain at its current levels for some time, the price has a very strong level of resistance at the 6000 mark and it is very difficult to break it and even when that happens the price immediately recovers, but the price is also not going to grow in this year, so get used to this because for a long time this is going to be the new reality of bitcoin.
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

I think Bitcoin is done falling at this point.  We may get some sideways trading here and there but I think the big drops are over for this bear.  I can see the bull market starting later this year and running full into the 2019 alt season.  I think the next bull is going to be a long one. 

Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:52:19 AM

not only 18k $, but BTC will be 100k USD in the next three years
you will not believe in an explosion, but that will happen
some people don't believe, and some others believe that Bitcoin in 2021 will experience a big explosion
and before the explosion occurs, there will be a moment of falling prices

Ssid

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:16:07 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

At this point I don't think bitcoin can go any lower. Since buy orders at 6k and 6k3 are moving up, putting pressure for bitcoin to go up, I think we will just see it go up from now.
It may retrace and go back down when it hits 7k or 8k but generally I think the bear market is finished and bitcoin will make its way up.
qwirtiii

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:26:44 AM

Will Bitcoin continue to fall this year?  After the $18,000+ rise, bitcoin has not yet recovered from the great fall. Will it continue to go lower and lower? Or do we have hope that it will hit high this year?

I dont think so, We dont know if bitcoin will continue fall or it will rise by the end of the year.We must think possitive and dont worry.Just relax and think that bitcoin will hit high at the end of the year.Year are not  yet over.
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

I think this is a cycle that has happened to the price of bitcoin before, the price of bitcoin will continue to experience a down trend and at certain times bitcoin will rise sharply above the highest record achieved previously, but i don't really know the exact time when it will happen
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:54:20 AM

My opinion that Bitcoin will be recovered in the end of year.
I think is really possible.
We will see it soon Smiley
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:57:16 AM

For me YES, specially on the end of September. They will manipulate again the market, at the end of September, another ETF will be rejected or postponed to 2019 Febraury. So many people waiting for this moment, we can expect more falls in Bitcoin.

On the other hand I expect market to rise considering the price has already fallen a lot than its expected and more so due to the panic sellers costing the havoc in the market. So would not be surprised in coming months we can see the markets back above 10k.
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:57:27 AM

Yes its easy, one negative news and wee see 5k again.
For now all wait ETF, if it will be postponed again deep is guaranteed

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:16:04 AM

We don't know and we can't tell if bitcoin will continue to fall this year or it will have a recovery for the price and have a comeback but the only thing that is sure is to hold on to our cryptocurrencies and don't let them go because it is not a good idea to just sell now and forget the losses because we will recover those losses soon.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:17:42 AM

Maybe or maybe not. Because we will never know what will happen next month. No one can tell sure that BTC will continue to fall or up again. I think Bitcoin has gone down very much, so don’t expect too much that the price will continue to rise in this year. My prediction is that bitcoin won't grow larger than 10k this year. I think bitcoin price will rise more than 10k again in 2019.
imcaufieldholt

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:25:54 AM

So the actual, true, answer to your question..........
and I will save you reading hundreds of threads is ........
NO ONE KNOWS!

Either gamble or don't... it doesn't matter if you believe in the principle of cryptocurencies or hoping to get rich.... it doesn't matter.
Jump on board if you want a fun ride.... you may get lucky... chances are, you won't....
but you will learn something about crypto, about trading, about yourself and about others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: