Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:33:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: You've earned tons of tokens, NOW WHAT?  (Read 88362 times)
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:41:55 AM

I am one of those who holds lots of coins or tokens and am not ready to sell yet so am holding. Looking at the current market situation,  it seems to be stable now and we can see gradual growths so it's a good sign to show that we need to hold strong as the crypto winter is going gradually

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:43:02 AM

I don't think with those tokens they will be rich because only 1/1000 of the tokens are valuable to be sold lol.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:47:39 AM

I don't think with those tokens they will be rich because only 1/1000 of the tokens are valuable to be sold lol.
After the distribution of token sale prices are dumped by private investors and bounty hunters. Sometimes investors get the 20% of their initial investment back after selling the incoming tokens in exchanges.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:46:56 PM

I have tons of tokens but most of them are worthless  Grin .
But I think if all of them have a value then I would keep the half and hold it then the other half would be turn into Fiat.
And the ones that I hold would also be used for trading.

ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 12:52:59 PM

I have tons of tokens but most of them are worthless  Grin .
But I think if all of them have a value then I would keep the half and hold it then the other half would be turn into Fiat.
And the ones that I hold would also be used for trading.

That is why the new strategy now is that you simply sell whatever you receive from airdrops, bounties and giveaways. Then buyback when the price goes low that way you don't regret what you are holding right now. That is what I am doing now after experiencing getting sh*t tokens and coins.
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:17:13 PM

I have a number of tokens, a result of the bounty campaign that I follow. But the token that I hold has no market yet. The compulsion that I do is to hold it while waiting for the token to be listed on the stock.

If that happens then I will exchange it to BTC not with fiat. And hold Bitcoin in the long run as a future savings. I believe the price of Bitcoin will reach 6000 $ more.

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 01:32:46 PM

I have a number of tokens, a result of the bounty campaign that I follow. But the token that I hold has no market yet. The compulsion that I do is to hold it while waiting for the token to be listed on the stock.

If that happens then I will exchange it to BTC not with fiat. And hold Bitcoin in the long run as a future savings. I believe the price of Bitcoin will reach 6000 $ more.

Same as to you dude I have a lot of erc token on mew which are have no value in the market or even a good exchange site this altcoin are came from ico bounty campaign that I earned last year I still hoping it can have value in future because I wasting my time and effort to claim this altcoin.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:05:25 PM

I try to keep my coins and continue to earn new ones, although now many of them are very cheap. I am sure that with the arrival of bulls on the market, even if your coins are shitcoins they will rise in price and you will be able to earn on them. So I recommend everyone only HODL!
That's the way we should do even though most types of tokens we hold today cannot have value in the market, at least we can save them, maybe when the cryptocurrency market price rises sharply, the types of tokens we hold can have very valuable in the future

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:11:06 PM

For now, I'm doing more of holding because I strongly believe there are good signs showing that crypto market will boom in the near future. Many big players are picking interest, big news sprouting so the best I can do is to hold those coins I think have great potentials for very long term. Although I still trade some, since I'm good with TA.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:13:26 PM

The crypto world is growing everyday even with the rise and fall of the crypto market, that hasn't stop the massive growth happening now. Altcoin particularly has evolved that even noobs find it promising to lay hands on some coin.

Yes with a good and lucky trading you can earn some good money from crypto. Also through investing in an ICO or doing some bounty hunting you could find yourself with tons of tokens.

So months after months, you've earned yourself with tons of tokens but currently doesn't have much value or you just don't know what to do with them. You keep getting that hunch that your tokens will blow one day and you will lambo.

The truth is, we never can tell which project will eventually succeed or fail, we can only do research and hope it succeed like following up the project and see if any positive progress is happening. Many tokens dumped shortly after ICO and has been dead since while some are fairly stable. Personally, im a hodler because i believe cryptocurrency is a gamble which we sometime win some or lose some, so i HODL hoping in the long run some will succeed.

So, what do you do with your numerous tokens? Do you convert them to fiat or Hodl the ones you can?
That's right. Not all tokens that we have from the results of bounty hunting will have value, some even have no value at all. Indeed, at such a time what we can do in my opinion is to keep holding it and continue to observe the development of the token and hope to have the opportunity to increase.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:25:10 PM

In order then not to be worried about false hopes, you need to good approach the choice of project to participate. Then your expectation of market growth will be much more pleasant.

qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 10:44:36 PM

I believe that now there is no sense that the to transfer in Fiat. The market is still not recovered and therefore it is difficult to determine which of the coins will bring the long-awaited profit.
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:01:22 PM

I have so many tokens stuck in my wallet but all shits. The amount of money or fiat you get from an exchange is proportional to the value of tokens you have? That's what one should be mostly concerned about

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:05:39 PM

I can't say that bearish is not something that is scary because even though I believe that everything will get better but I still don't know when it will happen, I wonder if bullrun will come quickly or we have to wait a few more years, that's what makes me scared because I have a limit in waiting
and regarding tokens, I prefer to hold it back, because as you say we will never know how big the potential token is, we never know how high the price is, so I just let it go so that when the price grows then I can profit or better leave it die instead of exchanging it for a cheap price

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:06:30 PM

I have so many tokens stuck in my wallet but all shits. The amount of money or fiat you get from an exchange is proportional to the value of tokens you have? That's what one should be mostly concerned about
Shitcoins have no real value especially in such market circumtances. Exchanges will let trader to sell the the part of coin that depending on the market volume.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:08:21 PM

With so many tokens existing on the market it is obvious that not many of them are going to last for a long time so I prefer to sell all my tokens that I have earned in the past, expect for those who seem to have a bright future.
Most tokens have some value only in the first days when they are released on exchanges and after that they are worthless because no one is taking care about the project anymore and people lose interest. That's why is better to sell your tokens asap.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:13:05 PM

Most of the tokens I have earned are either very cheap or just trash. I think the situation is the same for all other bounty hunters. There were some projects, the bounty of the company of which brought good money, but one unit.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2019, 11:22:57 PM

I really hoped you have sold those tokens you are holding because most tokens you will decide to hodl might end up loosing a very sharp amount or even going to zero and thats it you just loose your investments

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 11:25:14 PM

I really hoped you have sold those tokens you are holding because most tokens you will decide to hodl might end up loosing a very sharp amount or even going to zero and thats it you just loose your investments

Exactly true. Up until now I also have eth tokens sitting in my MEW and most of them have no value anymore. Most of these crap tokens are only good at the start of trading. So if you feel that the project has no substance to continue, better sell it as fast as you can once it hit the exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: