Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5293 times)
Andrasreti

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:10:11 AM

Checking the price of the coin or how people are dumping it is not a good a technichs. All that motivated me to hold is profit. I can't buy high and sell low. So the best option is to hold..
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:12:21 AM

The hope of earning money is what keep motivating me to invest in cryptocurrency. I have seen many people who have become riches through cryptocurrency. One who has knowledge about trading skills can gain profit even when the market is down. So cryptocurrency is I think one of the sources of income.

Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:12:48 AM

when the price of coins in the market is down, the thing that can be done is to hold the coin. it will be better than we sell the coins at low prices because it will make us get a big loss. when the coin price is falling we must be able to manage the coins that we have in order that we do not suffer the big losses

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:13:29 AM

I hodl my coins for only one reason - I'm sure that blockchain and cryptocurrencies are the future of the global financial industry and it would be foolish of me to panic and sell everything during the temporary fall of the market. IMHO

Suwycu

Activity: 350

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:26:51 AM

The main motivation in the future growth of prices for bitcoin, which is likely to draw all or many altcoins!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:02 AM

I have no more fiat exposure, that's also my motivation to hodl and wait for the market to go up either this year or next year or 2 years from now  Grin
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:49 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

Knowing that I will get my earnings in the near future when the current prices rises once again. Be patient because all the coins that you hold will eventually have a higher value in the future. It is beneficial for me, waiting for the prices to go up without doing anything.

I think not all coin will give you profit soon, so better to choose wisely which of the coin is profitable for your future. Choose the right coin is very important because it will depends your future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Raheemolu

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:57 AM

For you to hodl your token, it has some advantages. It could help you multiply your investment by two, meaning that you could get time two of what you're hodling.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:30:25 AM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

I don't think this is just a motivation to hold the Altcoin for a long time.
but how do you know that the altcoins that you hold will increase over time after the market returns to normal. because this is part of knowledge and experience.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:31:54 AM

What keeps me motivated in Hodl and still preach Hodl also is my years of experience in cryptocurrency investment and trading. Cryptocurrency will never go into extinct because of a little storm and the patience dogs will eat the biggest bones.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
reynand

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

I think it would be better if we hold the coins that we have when the market prices are down. we know that the price of the coin is not stable, by holding the coin, we can hope the price of the coin will rise again and we can sell it when the price goes up. it will be profitable.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:59:53 AM

been hodling during the all time high, now the value drop 80-90%, no point of selling with shit price, might as well dont invest from the beginning.
what can do now is wait the market tot recover or bull again. as already wait for so long, why not another few more months.
btctestcolets

Activity: 233
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

It keeps me motivated when the coins or tokens are holding are positively in there product to be popular world wide and continue pushing there marketing strategy so as  it wouldn't be a shit after few years past. This is what i like to hold more coins or tokens because of the confidence level is very high.
Elqui

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Im motivated to HODL as long as i can because im hoping that one day all the price of cryptocurrencies will rise like what happened last December 2017.
ace1105

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:17:36 AM

Im motivated to HODL as long as i can because im hoping that one day all the price of cryptocurrencies will rise like what happened last December 2017.

Me too, I keep believing and hoping that soon all our hard works and patience for holding even if the price drops drastically will be paid off and still hoping that I will get good income too very soon.
BarryBatsBak

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

It actually varies from people to people. There are some HODL because of their faith in the coin, or other do it because they believe in their strategy on the market while some does it because they want the returns of their investments.
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:28:23 AM

if we are not hodl and we want to sell then we will get a loss, our assets decrease and on average 50% more. our goal in investing is to make a profit, so why invest if you only get a loss?
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:20 AM

Just remember that bitcoin have ever hit $20000 in end of 2017. Bitcoin already survive for more than 9 years near end of year bitcoin price always going up. I think this is the best time to hold your crypto. If bitcoin price was up all of any altcoin will go up too.

With the previous 2017 year experienced that bitcoin was reached up to almost $20000, this is one of the reason that keeps me motivated to hodl looking that this will happen again this coming year end. And I am truely believing of it and during this time we can really earn as what we really expected, just trust it.
CryptoTrip

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:49 AM

Now only one motivation is not to sell for a penny. Well, ultimately I want to multiply capital, it seems to me this is the most common desire, so we are always in the red))

tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

Discuss Smiley

Personally, I don't believe in the Hodl doctrine as you aptly called it, but this has nothing to do with my trust in cryptocurrencies or lack thereof. I just think that mindlessly keeping something which has no intrinsic or inherent value on its own is not a very good idea in itself. Though this shouldn't be construed as lack of trust in crypto in general. I have a lot of trust but this trust is directed more toward the concept itself rather than a certain coin. So at first glance it looks a little bit schizophrenic like honestly preaching mutually exclusive things at the same time while in reality it is a sane approach as I come to think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: