Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What keeps you motivated to Hodl?  (Read 5295 times)
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:21:07 PM

my motivation or the reason I keep believing in crypto, and continuing to hold is the crypto market will always rise and recover when approaching the end of the year, so I will continue to wait until the end of the year
The amount of money that I can make if I hold the coins longer is what motivates me to make money through investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:23:50 PM

I got a token recently which was cht token. Hurriedly on my side, i went to dump it because i needed money for some stuffs and after i sold it, The price shoot beyond my imagination so i will have to hodl all the other coins before i fall victim again  Undecided
I motivated myself, now that I'm already involving here in crypto I let just continue  what the most outcome and reliable. Hodling is one of the precious strategy in the technology due to it's no limiting in prices.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 12:28:42 PM

If I see some kind of potentials in a project and check the market to know how people are trading it and also increasing day-by-day, I will be motivated to hold for some time b4 trading so as to make more profit.

anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:16:14 PM

All the traders since the start of the bitcoin grew as soon as the bitcoin price increased with other cryptocoins so it pushed them to hold a coin.

nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

Well if you lose a lot and if you think you learned something from this bad experience, you should hold.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley

My experience last year motivates me to continue holding and just focus on earning altcoins. Last year, I was able to hold until I've got my profit. It may take a long time but it's all worth it. It's not easy to wait but if we're motivated and willing to earn, we would be able to have a good gain.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:50:09 PM

We all know about the volatility of the crypto market, but somehow we still preach about the Hodl doctrine. What keeps you motivated to do so? and what sort of trust do you have in cryptocurrencies?

Investors like us are into predictions and discussions, but are we close to accuracy?

Discuss Smiley
In my mind only three things are exits that are making me fully positive towards my hodls .
First thing is my positivity over my holdings , the coins that I have hold are those at which I have much trust that they will result into better profit for me and I don't need to loss hope with them .
Second factor is that those high earners in this field who are facing bulk loss by the dump of the market and still today they are strong at their holding and they are still positive over high loss that they are facing , and here my loss is small so why should u get into fear .
Third thing is history , as I am old bitcoiner and I seen this market since long time and I found that nothing is bad , we need to take descion at perfect timing and be strong where everyone feeling weak , I mean at the dump if everyone is getting into panic sell than we should buy at that panic sell market because at that situation we can get better coins at less prcie easily .
So these types of the things are making much motivated that there can be nothing bad in my life , I just need remain definite at my descion at my hodls .
And also here I know that how people creates fuds to dump the market , and I don't need to go with any hype and fud of anything until to get any official announcement about anything .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

I'm just a crypto enthusiast who believes that the market will always grow in the long run. It pleases me and amuses at the same time.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:28:25 PM

I think the bitcoin experience is still fresh/new in the minda of many crypto enthusiasts. It is believed that as crypto keep increasing, more investors will come in and the adoption will also  increase. Blockchain definitely have a good future and early birds have good chances of making good profit.
akunta

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

Discuss Smiley
i think it is because of the simplicity of this action or rather non-action Wink as we know human beings are gravitated towards stability and safety, so maybe it's an instinct

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:07:05 PM

In my own case, what motivates me to hold very well is the idea and the blockchain technology behind cryptocurrency.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:09:43 PM

First of all I want to recover my portfolio. And secondly I really believe in blockchain and in the future of the internet. One day all of us will remember these days

NoRiskNoSuccess

Activity: 308
Merit: 40

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:15:11 PM

my motivation to hodl one because I'm sure the price will increase. I don't care how long time. In my opinion, it would be better to wait, be patient of sell on loss. And i dont need the money right now. will wait till marked will rise because then everything rises.
kute.umesh@r

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

If you abandoned crypto currencies completely then it would be right to say that you are not holding any more, but with trading you are basically exchanging one crypto with another continuously having some of them. So, in other words, you trust in crypto currencies and you hold them, and your motivation is that you can make profits by trading. Smiley
Serenus

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:17:31 PM

I am personally motivated by the growth prospects and the understanding that the technology of blocking will be very popular for a long time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    SkyWay    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
$1BN USD INVESTMENT ROUND OPENS 10th JULY, 2017      |      NEW GENERATION OF WORLD TRANSPORT SYSTEM
>                                  WHITEPAPER | BUSINESS PLAN | BITCOINTALK | SLACK | TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK                                  <
max fray

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:26:05 PM

Discuss Smiley
The main reason why I hold is that my coins haven't yet reached the investment goal I set for them. Most of the tokens now are sold far beyond the ICO price, so I am just waiting for the markets to recover and get my expected profit.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:00:11 PM

the idea of crypto is motivating me, I can work in this industry and I can freely invest is a good project, what could be a better solution for the financial freedom? I am very happy so far even on the beak market.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Im motivated to hodl only with one thing- to sold my tokens with better price,im still trust the market will came back with rocket prices in the market!Some investors saying that prices should come back in late 2018 year,i hodl till this day if happens somthing good i sale my half tokens...

ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:04:53 PM

The fact that the overall market will hit trillions in a few years that alone should make you hold and keep buying coins

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:12:20 PM

The fact that the overall market will hit trillions in a few years that alone should make you hold and keep buying coins
It seems to me that a lot of motivation is not necessary to leave coins for early storage at the present state of the market. The output of the other is not, because any sales of coins bring only losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: