Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:19:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency  (Read 2885 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:42:44 AM

It will be great if there are enterpreneurs want to invest and adopting crypto, but I think they still hesitate to do that, the most correct approach is asking people to put new their money into crypto, we really need new fund to bring a positive atmosphere to crypto world

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cookie Man

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

The recent past months has not been some of the easiest, With the crypto platform facing all sorts of obstacles amidst its fight for survival, the value has been constantly declining=g and most people giving up on it, but i believe its just a matter of time till the coin value gets back up, cryptocurrency will survive
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:59:52 AM

.... delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. ...

i couldn't agree more.
i have always said that the only thing that can be successful is a cryptocurrency that is actually doing something, delivering some product, solving some actual problem of the world not just pretending and using that to hype the pump and dump.
but this has nothing to do with the cryptocurrency survival and the market situation that we had so far. that is all about pump and dumps. altcoins aren't going to die, they will survive and be pumped again but for now they need to be dumped more.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Ng93

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:01:53 AM

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
The history of the whole crypto market was such that one year the fall, the other year only growth. Remember last year 2017, what was the market movement? was only growth. And this year the market is updated and revived. New trends are formed and coins show themselves in difficult times. Have patience.
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

In my opinion, you are wrong, you need more positive thoughts, because the crypto-currencies are developing in the financial market and growth may not be as fast as you would like!
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:38:11 AM

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
You can see a few years ago the price of bitcoin and you will judge for yourself how bitcoin survives. this is the year of bitcoin in the short term we will see it rise again in 2019 and 2020. many new and many people survive.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

I believe in cryptocurrency even if it has undergoing a major down trend that took several months of this year. I had seen that cryptocurrency has been able to survive through out the successive months of dip. Though price was quite low this time, but in the recent days it had started to move up and people are now beginning to feel the slight bullish trend. I think if btc could make a great bounce then it will pull the majority altcoin price upwards.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
alinalovedoogie

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:35:26 PM

I am glad that you are worried about this matter cause most of the people maybe stoped doing that and because of this reason market faceing low price rate isuess but if the investors stay active then this market will definitely goes very far
salinaangel

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:22:34 PM

Crypto currency is survive easily because it will made easy the property transfer. It drive the project with real technology. Users also highly encourage about it.
cryptojohnn7

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

I partially agree. Cryptocurrency market mostly depends on the users as well as their thoughts influencing them to take actions which depend on the hypes and news about various elements of the market in the crypto space.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:14:28 PM

Utilizing technological sophistication in the modern era is very helpful to stabilize the average price of each altcoin. Because at the end of last year, cryptocurrency showed very significant progress.
So, we must be optimistic for the survival of cryptocurrency and this is not the time for us to be pessimistic.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:19:10 PM

Utilizing technological sophistication in the modern era is very helpful to stabilize the average price of each altcoin. Because at the end of last year, cryptocurrency showed very significant progress.
So, we must be optimistic for the survival of cryptocurrency and this is not the time for us to be pessimistic.
Maybe that the market will come out of the crisis only when people start to trust and invest in cryptocurrencies again, and for this it is necessary that cryptocurrencies become more stable.
ladaturekova

Activity: 183

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:57:01 AM

Crypto is very universal system which is very active and is ready for surviving in all possible situation that people know I think. I like crypto for this ability and reliability too.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:40:12 AM

from month after month, the cryptocurrency still survives even in the hard conditions and now, I think the cryptocurrency start to rise again after it sleeps for a long time. and in this new month, I see that cryptocurrency can increase slowly and I hope that this month, every coin can increase back and makes the new price. it is difficult to see cryptocurrency cannot survive in this time because with many people invest their money in cryptocurrency, this will give support for the cryptocurrency to rise again.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:44:43 AM

Now a lot of projects can not raise the necessary amount for the ICO, not to mention the growth.A lot of people have lost their money, new investors do not enter the market, as there is no clear regulation.
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:54:28 AM

Those project with effective product will survive with this crisis as investors are impatient for their profits. We can only get out of this situation if we had good news that can make the market in a bullish trend and get back the confidence of the investors to put their money on the crypto market.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Olaoye20

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

For example Dogecoin won’t necessarily be dead, but it was explicitly designed to be inflationary, this altcoin is much more a community play. I doubt it’s going to buy you more in the future than now.
There are plenty of other, smaller coins - unless they bring something truly revolutionary to the table they won’t be more valuable in ten years.
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

In my opinion, you are wrong, you need more positive thoughts, because the crypto-currencies are developing in the financial market and growth may not be as fast as you would like!
For me just don't be pessimis on these good platform whatever happened, because it will only make things worse. I am sure the Cryptocurrency price will rise again by the end of 2018, history will be repeated just as experienced by 2017 Cryptocurrency prices rose sharply which made crypto investors and trading even more excited to want to take part in it. Just wait and see mate. Good luck.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

I partially agree. Cryptocurrency market mostly depends on the users as well as their thoughts influencing them to take actions which depend on the hypes and news about various elements of the market in the crypto space.
That is true. People always depend on news and that is what makes them take an immediate action. The media only spreads fuds because it is against cryptocurrency in general. In addition to that, people need to rely on their instincts and not be hasty. If you want to get a good result, you have to be patient. Otherwise, you will be doomed with both yourself and your money. I still really do not get it why people rush up to make decisions. Why do they not rely on themselves?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

You might be right, because I myself predict that this year will remain in a bearish position, it will take a while to get back to a time when Bitcoin and Altcoin experienced the best prices, but I'm still sure, maybe after 2 years, everything will be better
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: