Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency  (Read 2885 times)
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:32:59 AM

almost all crypto users suffered losses this year, especially newcomers. but from these losses we can learn, so that in the future errors like this will not be repeated and we will not get back losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

I'm not very worried about the future of the Crypto currency, as long as the Winklevoss brothers and their friends were left account in the Bitcoins. These guys have both the means and opportunities to return the interest of the greatest possible number of investors to the crypto-currency industry. You just need to competently invest your funds and wait for the market to turn, which will necessarily happen if not this year - so in the next 2019 is mandatory.
AlexanderTW

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 01:10:55 PM

This will greatly depend on the use and adoption or partnership between these altcoin projects and multinational projects like banks, forex bureaus and other entities. Once there is an integration and cooperation between these entities the trading volume will be increased thus price increases.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

I am not too worried about the survival of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency will have a bright future. Cryptocurrency are currency that are worth investing and this will allow cryptocurrency to continue to survive.

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:09:08 PM

It will be great if there are enterpreneurs want to invest and adopting crypto, but I think they still hesitate to do that, the most correct approach is asking people to put new their money into crypto, we really need new fund to bring a positive atmosphere to crypto world
We cannot ask people to go against their own self interests, people are seeing that right now is not the best time to invest, so they are waiting for better times but the problem is that this decision makes the bad times in this market to last a lot longer, this is something that we see also in markets like the stock market and it's something that we will need to deal with for a few years before the market of cryptocurrencies begins to show signs of recovering.
Spoop

Activity: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

What the market needs now is more adoption, the more places that people can make use of their cryptocurrencies, the better for everyone. Mass adoption is what is going to plunge us into the next wave of crypto success. The technology is good, teh users now are good, we just need more users and more people validating it.
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:35:45 PM

I still believe that crypto currency will surely survival no matter the issues or regulations it might be undergoing at the moment, I believe in the future cryptos will be well position and fit for many people to join, and ETF could be the first to bring massive adoption to cryptos,

happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:50:58 PM

I think, when we see a slight upward movement - it's just out of us want to shake out the last coins. Because every step up, every day two steps down. It wears out and tires. Day trading brings losses. And how would we all like to remain optimistic, but pessimism takes up.
danglinhdan18

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:05:54 AM

I believe that this market will definitely develop better. Although the market has fallen a lot now, this does not mean that the market is going to die. I think this is just a market adjustment. I believe that the market will pick up again soon.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
well, i hope it won't get any lower in any case and as to the means by which it will be lifted - i agree to every possible solution as long as it is back to normal

vseslav90

Activity: 280

"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:35:11 AM

Nowadays it is very difficult to survive for the larger part of cryptocurrencies because the market has become very serious and only competitive ones have a chance for the life.

https://wppenergy.io
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:02:57 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 09:26:50 PM by Silberman

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

What the market needs now is more adoption, the more places that people can make use of their cryptocurrencies, the better for everyone. Mass adoption is what is going to plunge us into the next wave of crypto success. The technology is good, teh users now are good, we just need more users and more people validating it.
But how are we going to get to that option? That is the big question that many are unable to answer, to me it is clear bitcoin as a currency is not very good and it needs to improve if we want people to use it as such, so we need the lightning network so people are able to use bitcoin as a currency once again I'm sure that once it is available the price of bitcoin will skyrocket.
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

The survival of cryptocurrency world is of opt most important I think cryptocurrency has revolutionalize the transaction process and the blockchain technology is very transparent so we all hope that this current bearish market don't bring cryptocurrency to an end
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

I think it should not be dramatized! Perhaps the approval of ETF will attract a lot of money to the crypto currency market!

[
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:45:37 AM

I am not too worried about the survival of cryptocurrency because cryptocurrency will have a bright future. Cryptocurrency are currency that are worth investing and this will allow cryptocurrency to continue to survive.
Yes, it`s true. Crypto - it`s world economic future, so it can`t be useless, a lot of companies interested in crypto. I invest in and support the crypto.
Bountyangel

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:55:57 AM

There should not be any panic as to the survival of cryprocurrency because it has come to stay. Most people that panic are either new to such experience in cryprocurrency or has made mistake of purchasing cryptocurrency when the price is at the peak. This time we are is the best of the times to acquire more cryptos so as to make Huge profit when the market recovers
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:52:27 PM

We are entering the last quarter of the year but the bears are still around and I don't see any major improvement with the altcoin price I invested with. You are correct, those crypto entrepreneurs should come up with real technology and products before raising another ICO. Each platforms should have those first so that cryptocurrency will survive and not be recognized for being used to scam an investors.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

Right, I sometimes wondered whay happened to those investors before? Are they scared now that the market is very much unpredictable? It is totally unstable and they were afraid that they might not hit their success.

The survival rate of cryptocurrency is still high despite of this situation. Maybe, investors are just waiting for the right timing.
sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:21:19 PM

despite the recent trend in the market, I greatly think that the survival of cryptocurrency is still very possible. It is just sad to see that a lot of people have chickened out already or panicking because of the current bearish trends. Don't let go of the hopes that you had when you decided to join the industry, cryptocurrency has come to stay for a long time.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

It seems to me that cryptocurrencies and blockchain will survive, but not in the form in which they were supposed to be. People power, without state power.
I see that will be maximum control and taxation. Unfortunately, the money still will not belong to people, well, at least no one will be able to block transfers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: