Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency  (Read 2885 times)
royaljack200

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:42:14 PM

Originally they were made to be decentralized but I don't know anymore. They will continue to exist but they might be a lot more controlled and regulated than the people would like and as it was built. Bitcoin and ETH will survive for sure and probably many others that are doing well right now.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:42:19 PM

My thought is that by the end of the yesr SEC decision on ETF will be accepted and crypto will receive money flow and as a result will be pumped to new ATH. This is my suggestion
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:42:50 PM

No reason why it won't survive. Prices are still ridiculously high compared to a couple of years ago anyway, people need some perspective.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

Im sure crypto needs to have a lot more adoption before real crashes will be known. Last time I checked were at 1% adoption which sure is alot of money and people but not to many when compared to stocks and real estate.
Princeofpeace01

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:17:12 PM

You are right because most projects out there doesnt have a clear-cut ideaology behind their project and this is causing a great concern. Also i think the industry needs a little bit of control so that it wont turn to shit. Everyday different projects coming out. you will even see some that is being handled by those team handling one already. These are issues that have effects on the price of cryptocurrencies
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:01:56 AM

If you continue to think negatively then the results will be negative too.
It is better for us to be grateful for what it is because it takes patience also to see the price of all cryptocurrency again rise again.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
jack long

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:14:12 AM

I am sure the cryptocurrency will last a long time, indeed crypto conditions and the market is sluggish and we do not know when it will rise again, hopefully this will not last long so that all can run normally and crypto will look alive again
AlexandrInt

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:17:43 AM

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
No one seems to be able to raise the cost of cryptocurrency until whales and large companies are involved. Hamsters continue to erode, and the trust of all investors has passed, and even greater sales have begun. So without significant changes, the market can simply fall to the level of its beginning.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

The issue now is that we are having chaos in the space, most of these developers lack the business side their project and that is very tough to handle because of the demand from the token investors, for me with time I believe the ICO model would change to meet the reality of the market.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:24:56 AM

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks
No one seems to be able to raise the cost of cryptocurrency until whales and large companies are involved. Hamsters continue to erode, and the trust of all investors has passed, and even greater sales have begun. So without significant changes, the market can simply fall to the level of its beginning.
Because there was no a lot of support but this should be considered as the bottom price for bitcoin. The price looks so stable and that gives a clue about what will be happening the news about ETF rejection will come and then prepare yourself for another bearish trend and buy more as much as you can dude.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:39:49 AM

The issue now is that we are having chaos in the space, most of these developers lack the business side their project and that is very tough to handle because of the demand from the token investors, for me with time I believe the ICO model would change to meet the reality of the market.
Indeed, there's still lots of pressure coming from the developers side on how they can handle situation like this, as investors starting to doubt the usability
of each project that has been created, for sure in our side as investors we always find our benefits before we invest our money, without usable project the coin will be stuck without gaining any supports.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:48:57 AM

we can see all projects that give everyone the opportunity to change their respective economies and that is one example of boosting sales of cryptocurency which is currently starting to decline..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 06:11:04 AM

In the world of cryptocurrency or other business, there is a decrease and increase in starch, we only try well so that everything works well.
Cryptocurrency currently has unfavorable conditions when compared to last year which could experience a quite high price increase but I think there will be a possibility for Cryptocurrency to rise and recover the value of the price because there are still many people who are sure that Cryptocurrency will become a profitable business in the future.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
sunao11

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

I think crypto will exist. Currently it is not accepted by countries around the world. But gradually I think it will be accepted by them, but there will be legal binding next to it
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

Crypto currencies will never stopped using and mostly the online users are large in number and crypto is important to them crypto market is in panic these days and like last year bitcoin has not showing any progress. Crypto survival is a big issue in the crypto users but i believe that crypto will survive even in the third world war.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

I think crypto has a big chance to recover a little. It seems to follow the path of Gold. With thoses uncertain times, cryptos and gold have a chance to increase in value.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Well, thanks to the recent grow: 7% today we can think about positive trend in late 2018. Because technical analysis shows descending wedge formation - and this is an indicator of possible end of bear market.

signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

A better technology in the blockchain needs to be invented to find the stability in the cryptocurrency As long as the system is not fully perfected, it will continue experiencing its ups and downs. Unfortunately, downs stay for quite a while as it is in the case right now.
talking about the development of crypto and blockchain currencies I think we can only guess and hope and if we think that crypto currencies are created using the development of technology and development of the times crypto currencies will develop along with the times and technology.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:13:59 AM

the survival of this cryptocurrency will last until the future but the cryptocurrency movement also depends on demand, meaning that the survival conditions of the cryptocurrency are very vulnerable, when there is no more demand then cryptocurrency prices will collapse, that's the risk of cryptocurrency in the future.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:15:25 AM

The market situation is very difficult now, many do not believe in cryptocurrency and it is even more killing the market. I personally do not doubt the cryptocurrency and I am sure that sooner or later will begin to rise. Certainly not enough good projects with new technologies, and most importantly lacks the total capitalization of the market, because this market is easy to manipulate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: