Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The survival of cryptocurrency  (Read 2885 times)
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

Mostly the cryptocurrencies seem to be following the same pattern with little deviations from it from time to time, this is what was expected to happen after the price of the coins bulled so much at the beginning of the year so it is safe to say that the coins are just going to follow the same pattern and be down for  a couple of years before there is another bull

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:17:22 PM

I think that the survivability of cryptocurrency is the most important thing that today can show a cryptocurrency that feels very good on the market in times of crisis, which constantly do not end.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

We did kick against regulations when governments over the world suggested regulations for cryptocurrencies! It is now clear that the survival of cryptocurrency is dependent on regulations atleast to make the space appealing to investors! But like a wild fire that can't easily be contend, regulating in this space requires more than just "border regulations" as with exchanges, it requires an all inclusive approach that guarantees a documentation of well known crypto and teams behind them plus making them generally acceptable to stifle those issued by criminals to steal from unsuspecting victims! The technology is too powerful to be left in the hands of kids whose only dream is to make money overnight!!

It is quite ironic. In previous years, many people had the idea that the government is intending to kill cryptocurrency and even the blockchain to some extend. With the way things are moving right now, it is actually not the government doing anything but the very market itself making big corrections maybe on the basis of realizing that many of majority of the projects under this industry got no real value at all. We need regulation to stop the scammers and the hackers from making this industry another dead milking cow.
Cryptocurrency the same as any other market. his survival experience up and down and a lot more that happens gradually her walking submarine. I am sure with the current state of Cryptocurrency survival is capable of experiencing the developments are so inflated to get more progress in survival.

Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Every month I think that the turn is getting closer, but in fact it turns out to be completely different.
More and more this fall is delayed and investors are leaving the market
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

Cryptocurrency has witness a nose dive since the beginning of this year with still no respite in sight with investors recording outrageous loses.   As we move enter the last quarter of the year I honestly think what will lift cryptocurrency price up is not more funds ,token sale or speculators.Rather it will be entrepreneurs delivering on their projects with real technology and addicted users. Your thoughts folks

What happened this year is a major price correction after a huge market price spike last year. This doesn't necessarily mean that cryptocurrency is dying. People are panicking because they have lost a lot of money in crypto, that is also due to their desire to earn money despite of their knowledge of the risk of crypto investment.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:36:34 PM

Many people hoped that the market would recover in Q4, but this has not happened at the moment. Honestly, I find it hard to imagine the reasons (factors) that could trigger a market recovery and a change in trend.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Now the best thing is to stock up on optimism and keep the coins until the market starts to grow!
Alexeu00011

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:05:08 AM

Cryptocurrencies finally do not just survive, but become stable and absolutely accessible to all. I do not understand how you can exclude this factor and think about the death of the market
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

Cryptocurrency market is not going anywhere as market will boom and burst, this is the natural order of the market. The important thing is development, adoption, growth and tackling current issue in cryptocurrency. 

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
kipozer

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:09:57 AM

Now the best thing is to stock up on optimism and keep the coins until the market starts to grow!

It is very good that many people have such a position, because it is precisely such thoughts of people that can eventually lead to a change in the bearish trend, which we are already so tired of.
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:37:29 PM

I invested a lot of money in the cryptocurrency, I hope to get a return, so I will continue to wait for the opportunity.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

The crypto currencies will survive and it does not matter how deep we will go. We can only lose a lot of crypto audience because it is getting harder and harder to believe in crypto, but crypto itself will rock the world.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:41:22 PM

I think cryptocurrency hype is over, the price might recover somehow but it will not be as massive as it was last year. That way, developers will surely be focused on delivering their product and this will lead to investor awareness not to expect quick income from investing in ICOs. Only ICOs with real purpose and aim to deliver real product and services will live.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

I invested a lot of money in the cryptocurrency, I hope to get a return, so I will continue to wait for the opportunity.
You are already in opportunity now because you invested a lot of money.

What you need to ask is on how you are going to survive while the market is nosediving. Don't be discouraged if you ever see the value of those coins you bought drops.
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

probably what we observe now is kind of a climax point, then everything will settle back to normal. you know, there is a theory that a great mess indicates new level ahead, so hold on

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
drumamat

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:52:36 PM

It is very good that many people have such a position, because it is precisely such thoughts of people that can eventually lead to a change in the bearish trend, which we are already so tired of.
Of course, do not give up and lose faith in cryptocurrency.To minimize the risks, you can do business and leave the cryptocurrency until better times.Personally, it seems to me that the fall in the market will not drag on for a long time. Now the stage  is just happening of strengthening and becoming a cryptocurrency global industries.Speculation is over, now we need to wait for the real and large-scale recognition of cryptocurrencies.
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:07:09 PM

I think cryptocurrency hype is over, the price might recover somehow but it will not be as massive as it was last year. That way, developers will surely be focused on delivering their product and this will lead to investor awareness not to expect quick income from investing in ICOs. Only ICOs with real purpose and aim to deliver real product and services will live.

let's remember the bubble of dotcoms. overrated technologies, then was the downfall and long flat, after which there was a smooth development which has brought new strong companies for daily lives of people!

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

And now not as in another and you will not say, now there is a real survival of the cryptocurrency market,they just survive, as what is happening in the market, it is not avoided will lead to the fact that many companies will curtail and close, I hope I'm not right, and most will remain intact and not harm

avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:38:29 PM

It is needed that the projects deliver but we have a lot of new ideas coming true, lot of positive things happening and good news coming out and the market is still declining. The market is speculative and big speculators moving the price and they can do anything they want as the market volume is small and the prices are manipulative.
kipozer

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:13:09 AM

The crypto currencies will survive and it does not matter how deep we will go. We can only lose a lot of crypto audience because it is getting harder and harder to believe in crypto, but crypto itself will rock the world.
I also think that nothing terrible will happen to cryptocurrencies, because now people who wanted or want to make quick money and have a lot of people are withdrawing from the cryptocurrency world. This is temporary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: