Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which form of investment has highest ROI?  (Read 11492 times)
budrabut

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:56:50 PM

I think investing in crypto and real investment such lands and estate are same. Both are potential and has high ROI as long as we comprehend and understand well the strategy or the rules. Most people not get ROI because they just think simple, they have much comprehension about the investment. The most crucial things in investment are comprehend and keep learn about it.

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:03:37 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 09:03:29 AM by Hell-raiser

OP, highest ROI does not come from investing in coins for a few days. It comes from patience and perseverance. Look at the price charts of bitcoin and ethereum (at least) and see the ROI of these coins and the ROI period for that specific rise/fall. Bitcoin have come from 100$ at one time to 6k+$ today even in the bear market. Do you consider that as "High" ROI? You may not because the term "High" is again relative. Grin

The returns that Bitcoin and a few other coins have shown are indeed quite handsome, but as you just said, it is all relative. To make viable comparisons we should also include the amount of risk associated with an investment and what category this investment belongs to. From my perspective, Bitcoin was like a startup in its early days (while some would say it still is) but so many startups go bust and bite the dust within a year or so, so amount of risk is extreme in the field. On the other hand, the returns are comparable to those that successful startups show within approximately the same time span.

Now you recall the proverb, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and so on.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

I think investing in crypto and real investment such lands and estate are same. Both are potential and has high ROI as long as we comprehend and understand well the strategy or the rules. Most people not get ROI because they just think simple, they have much comprehension about the investment. The most crucial things in investment are comprehend and keep learn about it.

Crypto investment is certainly very promising, but I have to say that Crypto is very risky, not suitable for those who are afraid of risk and I recommend learning in detail.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 08:30:33 AM

I would say technology is where all the big money can be made.  If you invest in tech startups or crypto you can get a really high ROI but its very risky. 
Not just tech startups. Investing in startups does have their own risk and there is no such thing as zero-risk investment. While some startups may become successful within a short period of time it does not necessarily mean that every startup will be so. There are many ICOs whose companies are not doing well and are trying to cope up with different partnerships. So it all comes down to a bit of risk management - if you see profits take then and exit. Plain and simple investment method.

From my perspective, Bitcoin was like a startup in its yearly days (while some would say it still is) but so many startups go bust and bite the dust within a year or so, so amount of risk is extreme in the field.
I would not call bitcoin as a startup because its not so. Its based on some ideology and a method to disrupt the current economy and banking system. Its more like a radical technology. Though some may argue that, that makes it an unique startup.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:16:52 AM

From my perspective, Bitcoin was like a startup in its yearly days (while some would say it still is) but so many startups go bust and bite the dust within a year or so, so amount of risk is extreme in the field.
I would not call bitcoin as a startup because its not so. Its based on some ideology and a method to disrupt the current economy and banking system. Its more like a radical technology. Though some may argue that, that makes it an unique startup.

But isn't that exactly what startups stand for, or at least what they claim? In fact, every startup claims something like that. That they have a thing which is doing to disrupt [add something here] with [add something else here] and revolutionize the world (the latter would count as a new ideology). Without all these promises, often completely outlandish (hype), they can't attract investors money.

Of course, I'm not saying that Bitcoin is all that. But this is what people around it nevertheless do, hype it for short. Do you read the forum really? Apart from that, technically, Bitcoin's development matches the growth model of a typical startup, and the dividends it gives to early investors ("adopters") are comparable.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:33:48 AM
Merited by berfanaf (1)

In addition to the stock market, and crypto, a third investment strategy to consider this year is real estate. The thing is, I’m not suggesting everyone run out and buy an investment property. After all, not everyone is cut out to be a landlord.
Real estate has always been a very pure and lucrative investment and sure for those who really have the bucks to invest anyway. However, this does not mean it does not have its own limitations, disadvantages and so many other things that could make things go awry, and considering the fact that you will be subjecting your investment into more of a long term, which ties down your capital, you will need to be patient for as long as you can. Crypto in the short term however, can promise a higher return for investors than real estate and do not forget that I said in the short term.

You can earn the fastest on the stock exchange.  You can raise money for a week, but you can also lose it quickly.
The only difference between stock exchange and crypto exchange is that the former is a matured and regulated market and the latter is still very new and decentralized. They have so many things in common still and for what it is worth, I still believe that crypto in a short term has brought about a higher gain for most traders than stocks. Sure, stocks too can be a very good one, but you hardly see a huge volatility in stocks compared to crypto unless you are maybe trading penny stocks.
wookie25

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:43:27 AM

I don't think crypto and real estate are the same. You can buy and sell crypto within seconds, it tends to seem more like speculation/gambling for many. Whereas real estate has less liquidity and the ROI (which may reach the same levels as some crypto) needs a longer amount of time to realize. But picking real estate has similarities with picking crypto too: a not as well established developer may give you better deal before the project promising higher ROI is similar to an ICO/early project with a novice crypto project team.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:44:43 AM

Investing in real estate is like one of the most reliable areas where you can increase your capital. Crypto currency is very different-look at the bitcoin schedule a couple of days ago, a sharp price collapse, and a very small rise in a couple of days. There are a lot of course directions for investing - do not get caught in HYIPs, where you are offered huge interest-you can be deceived. I'm looking for opportunities to multiply capital in ico projects - you need to know a lot about this direction, it can bring a big profit.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

apart from cryptocurrency real estate got good response and attractive for long-term investments but if we invest in right projects then cryptocurrency is also good investment
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.

Depends on which country you are residing. Real Estate must be hard in USA but it feels challenging but in a 3rd world country like mine, it's very hard. I've seen people also tried buying and selling condos but they end up making their offers much cheaper because it's hard to find buyers who has the money.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

In addition to the stock market, and crypto, a third investment strategy to consider this year is real estate. The thing is, I’m not suggesting everyone run out and buy an investment property. After all, not everyone is cut out to be a landlord.
Real estate has always been a very pure and lucrative investment and sure for those who really have the bucks to invest anyway. However, this does not mean it does not have its own limitations, disadvantages and so many other things that could make things go awry, and considering the fact that you will be subjecting your investment into more of a long term, which ties down your capital, you will need to be patient for as long as you can. Crypto in the short term however, can promise a higher return for investors than real estate and do not forget that I said in the short term.

You can earn the fastest on the stock exchange.  You can raise money for a week, but you can also lose it quickly.
The only difference between stock exchange and crypto exchange is that the former is a matured and regulated market and the latter is still very new and decentralized. They have so many things in common still and for what it is worth, I still believe that crypto in a short term has brought about a higher gain for most traders than stocks. Sure, stocks too can be a very good one, but you hardly see a huge volatility in stocks compared to crypto unless you are maybe trading penny stocks.
Very much informative your posts are. But now a days I look for stable returns rather than how OP is seeing. I mean highest ROI may not sustain in my view but slow and steady progress in obtaining the returns may lead us to be finding easier ways to be rich in coming years.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:32:18 PM

We knows that the crypto currency investment can give us lot of profits even in short time but this is very new there are lot of invesments like real estate,gold,mutual funds silent partner in businesses and lot more but what you think which has highest ROI in short term other than crypto invesments.

My opinion is that real estate can be that one,since my grandfather used to be like buying and selling the lands and made tons of money in his life time but I didn't do that such kind of traditional invetment.
I don't know much about real estate investment so I wouldn't comment on that. Investment with the highest ROI would be the one with the highest risk. Excluding crypto, I would say some stocks in emerging market/industry like  information technology sector. Growth and small cap stocks are also high risk with a huge ROI potential.

I would not say gold is an investment. Its growth is so slow that it is more fitting to use it as a hedge tools, to keep your assets value and safe against risk.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

Philosophically speaking investing in Pump and Dump coins an give you highest Return Of Investments the only bad thing os,how  to find this one because this is one of a million chance and this is not easy

But seriously,yes it’s cryptocurrency is the highest provider of ROI if we will only knew how to find the right coins and the right timing
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

The market of crypto currency has a very low entry threshold, unlike real estate investment
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

It is safe to say that if you are buying real estate you won't get anything less than how much you bought it for assuming that you bought it near its market value during that time. The only problem with real estate investment is not everyone can afford it and not everyone can be qualified for a loan to be used in real estate investment. So the next best thing you can do is try and risk your money in the stock market it will be slow on most bluechip companies but if you are willing to risk more believing in a growing company is worth the risk.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2144

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

Russian central banks purchased 27 tonnes gold in July 2018. Why do Central banks buy Gold ??

Well, maybe because they know that gold will perform better than Russian ruble in the near future and also because they don't want to pump USD by buying such big amounts of this currency.  

The thing with ROI is that you can say only post factum which investment was with the highest ROI, but nevertheless we can do something about it. For example, we can research about successful investments from the past, make our conclusions and try to invest in similar projects. What were the best projects of the past regarding ROI? I think it is safe to say that among the best were Microsoft, eBay, Apple, Amazon and some similar projects.  Almost all of them were related to either the Internet or to new technologies in general. And now, it's time to make conclusions. Maybe it is better to invest in something related to new technologies rather than in gold. Investing in gold and in other precious metals is pretty safe but it will hardly provide you with any ROI in the near future.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
PX-Z

Activity: 1428
Merit: 823

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:13:48 AM

I agree with you mate, that real state can be the one that has highest ROI when it comes to investment, and it's obviously more safer than cryptocurrency. But the problem is, not all of us can make this kind of investment, because it really need a huge amount of money, and those rich people can only make this investment. Not just like in cryptocurrency that you don't need a huge amount of money to start investing on it, because even if you only have a small amount of money, you can already start investing on it.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
reil2014

Activity: 966
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:23:06 AM

Real state is one of a good investment when it come to long or life time, since realstate can grow over a year, but this kind of investment is not a short span, So better invest it if your can wait.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:22:42 AM

Crypto investment is certainly very promising, but I have to say that Crypto is very risky, not suitable for those who are afraid of risk and I recommend learning in detail.
cryptocurrency really provide high return for our investment.but dont forget about its risk, we could loss our money more than 50% just in few days.calculate the risk before join on it.
manyu22

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:29:16 AM

Investing in gold is not too difficult and does not require large capital. You can invest by adjusting the investment capital you have. The highest profit in investing in gold is usually for a long period of time can only be obtained
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: