Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto is dangerous....  (Read 2829 times)
aryatrals

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:32:50 AM

Crypto has both good side and bad side. Cryptocurrency decentralised nature is the main reason behind its bad side. Because of its decentralised nature it does not under control of any kind of authority or government and because of this no one notice its illegal production which help illegal activities. Cryptocurrency untraceable transaction also supports some criminal activities like kidnapping, murdering, child pronography etc. In resent some times ago the malware attack were happen directly link with cryptocurrency like bitcoin.

indeed everything in the world has two sides, namely good and bad, but do not judge from the bad side just because the good side of bitcoin is very much, one of which prevents mastery of the circulation of money in this world by one country, for example the American dollar that controls all trade in this world, the second makes it easy to pay for large-scale purchases between countries that used to be very complicated and requires players to exchange their currencies into dollars, but with the existence of bitcoin that doesn't happen, so bitcoin makes it easier for traders in this world, regardless of the use of something that violates the law I think it is the duty of law enforcement who must anticipate it.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

for me the crypto is a chain that manipulates money like bank. but the crypto does not look like a nice situation. This is good because we can invest in unlike banks that you can only borrow. and the beauty of the crypto is that many of you can go to coins not just btc.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:37:19 AM

education must still be a priority, however it will be your basis in living your next life, you should not let go of your world affairs only because of crypto, try to learn to divide your time, study in crypto is important because it can add to your income even be your investment, but everything must be balanced, we cannot leave world affairs because we are human beings who live socially and real
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:42:59 AM

Crypto for other people is very dangerous and risky when they use it or invest in it. the reason behind this is that there are so many scammers and hackers out there and they are very wise. bitcoin is not dangerous at al. because in fact, there are many people who became rich after using or investing in bitcoin. just be wise so that it wont be dangerous for you.
beami

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:44:20 AM

When you enter the world of crypto and feel that you are not mentally prepared and all the risks are sure to be many who will regret investing in the world of Crypto, and feel a loss.
But when it has the courage and is able to read all about crypto and is able to play the role of the crypto market, this will be a joy and a job that has many advantages, so crypto is not dangerous.

rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:04:17 AM

Hello everyone, Today i'd like to share my story.
So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

good luck and enjoy your lives and don't ruin anything.

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.
maybe from what you say in your opinion is less understand all the risks that will be obtained in the investment for me at this time is smart in utilizing the opportunities we get for profitable investments
TaylorShea

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:25:04 AM

What does Bitcoin do? Well, your money is free from the control of governments. You can send millions of dollars across borders with a $1 fee in two minutes. It's pretty revolutionary. However, if you buy Bitcoin, think of it as buying a piece of the network, and NOT as an investment. There is a very solid chance that you will lose every dime. However, since it is a new and growing space, the upside is unimaginable.
DeimunHailstrom

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:29:56 AM

I think it matters base on how you manage your time well. Maybe you are not able to get the correct equilibrium of being a rich, industrious student that is why you fail at one end.

But of course, do not blame anything like saying crypto's are dangerous or any biased statements because it just matters whether you control every move you make and every decision you do.
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:35:14 AM

You having this experience doesn't mean crypto is dangerous. If you are a student and you want to be part of the crypto community you need to schedule your time for everything so that you will know what to do at time intervals. Crypto is never dangerous and it being dangerous depends on you.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:37:47 AM

Reading through this your story I can see you made it dangerous yourself. This is because we have so many students here combining crypto with studies and still does well. What you need to do is try your best to spend much time on books first before considering this place.

Diruy raya

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

So in 2017 in sept, I first mined some electroneum coins and they were worth like $200 later, I as a student couldn't afford to buy Bitcoins for trading or holding, So mining did helped me ETN was a good coin, i would mine like 50 a day and it turned 20cents each, I got addicted to crypto and trading but i was scared to trade and lose those 200$ because then i'd have nothing, So from Sept to Nov, i'd just watch graphs and look at coins, Watch videos, try to learn trading and everything and in December i started trading and you guys know what happened at December 2017, But i was prepared so my $200 turned into like $150, still a loss but anyway.
But it went like this and i kept trading and everything, and i was in love with it...... Sadly in my Exams, I failed 3 papers in total 5... Because of Crypto, it takes you away from Real world, So i was disapointed because of it.
Now i trade carelessly without emotions, and i went above $200.. I saw many times and now experience told me its true that trading is 10% skills, 10% luck, 10% patience and 70% emotions....

Edit: I still have high hopes from Crypto and i think this will change my life and i'll be not worrying about Studies later, But like people say "Don't put everything in one Basket" , so always have a backup. Study is my first priority and Bitcoin can be my side struggle and with luck and hard work, i might not have to worry about studies then.

Menurut pendapat saya tentang crypto kadang-kadang berbahaya kadang-kadang crypto tidak berbahaya tergantung sangat  pada sipemakai,crypto tak ubahnya seperti golok atau pisau,begitu juga dengan crypto mau dipakai kemana,kalau untuk kemudahan,kemakmuran dan untuk kemajuan masyarakat dan market,crypto tidak berbahaya bahkan lebih unggul.
jsquad

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

knowledge about crypto is the key for not being scam, Do not be involve for any easy money scheme or HYIP site they have lot of strategy to get from you. for me Crypto is not dangerous it is how you handle the situation , some one say We learn from our mistake!. 
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:30:39 AM

If I were in your situation I will be instantly roasted by my whole family. They always say that I should strongly focus on my acads because my course is not that easy. Anyway, I still manage to do both because I can control my emotions and I am very good in time management. Goodluck on your future trades and I know your struggle because I am still learning.
NightlessCity

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

Dangerous if you use crypto mistakenly. You invest without knowledge or research probably you get lost.  Sorry but it is your  fault,  It is like a grades in studies if you want high grades then study hard. Just like crypto if you want to earn then you have to research and have more knowledge in crypto. Don't blame crypto, it's just what you want.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:44:41 AM

knowledge about crypto is the key for not being scam, Do not be involve for any easy money scheme or HYIP site they have lot of strategy to get from you. for me Crypto is not dangerous it is how you handle the situation , some one say We learn from our mistake!. 

You need to be very cautious and always ensure that you have complete knowledge of what you are doing. Once you have a good knowledge you will be able to identify most of the times between real and scam and this will help you avoid the fake things.
asadbd1

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 06:40:59 AM by asadbd1

Crypto is dangerous if you do not use it right.When you buy a cryptocurrency and keep it in your smartphone cryptocurrency wallet, it is stored in a wallet located at an exchange, which can be safer than an alternative route. That's because the Exchange is more likely to be hack than your smartphone. So far, billions of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency  dollars are lost in exchange for hackers.
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:45:47 AM

I think we have individual differences so one cannot blame you that much. I also started crypto trading and even bounties when I was a student but I had a good results in that semester. You should learn how to blend the two

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:17:33 AM

What a stupid idea blaming cryptocurrency because you fail in examination by your own recklessness?damn student if i was you teacher for sure i will drop you in my class with this behavior.

Remember that cryptocurrency didn't asked you to trade it was you who choose too,never blame anything or anyone because of your foolishness
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:49:06 AM

I think Bitcoin is not dangerous, but people who use it and the bandwidth I want to use Bitcoin for illegal exchange are dangerous people. They want to make a profit from newcomers, and they do not know much about Bitcoin exchanges on the market and scammers.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:51:07 AM

If you start with a high investment with 0 knowledge, then cryptocurrency is really dangerous. What you did was really reckless because you went all in and even went emotional about it, which isn't supposed to be the case since investments are investments, no strings attached.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: