Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to overcome my fear and how to start trading?  (Read 34658 times)
uchiikina14 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:13:49 AM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

Firstly you have to use money that afford to loss, and then you have to learn technical analysis to determine support and resistance area to decide best are price to buy and sell. After that learn also about risk management to minimize the risk, like use stop loss whenever bought crypto, and you should be have monthly target profit.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:28:58 AM

Only allocate a very small amount for your trading as you're quite new, and as you're still in the learning stage. Just so it wouldn't affect you that much if you lose your trades.  You're very unlikely to make money while still starting out anyway.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Matty96

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:32:48 AM

To improve your mentality, you should first accept that everything is hard at first, but you will learn and get better overtime.
For trading, noobs are the most profitable sources for professional trades. You come to a trade get scared buy high sell low which give money to the rich and make yourself a failure. All of that is because of your mentality.
I would suggest you to read books first to improve your skills so that you'll be more confident entering a trade.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:36:11 AM

Hi I am just new in the trading, I just want to ask how to overcome my fear in trading and what should I do to start trading. I also want to trade with a short term cause I need to earn daily for my daily needs can someone help me and give some that I used to start my trading now.

First, what are you afraid of? Losing your money? Not gaining sny profit? These two sre inevitable and you should just accept the fact that there is always a risk that comes with trading.

You can start day trading if you need to profit daily.
There is a really good article about it and some begginers questions that is answered in here: https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/day-trading-cryptocurrency/

You should keep in mind that with day trading, there is much more risk compared to long term holding so you may want to have a separate money for your trading and your funds for daily expenses.
uchiikina14 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:10:20 AM

First, what are you afraid of? Losing your money? Not gaining sny profit? These two sre inevitable and you should just accept the fact that there is always a risk that comes with trading.

There is a really good article about it and some begginers questions that is answered in here: https://www.bitdegree.org/tutorials/day-trading-cryptocurrency/

You should keep in mind that with day trading, there is much more risk compared to long term holding so you may want to have a separate money for your trading and your funds for daily expenses.

For me I am afraid that I might do a wrong transaction. I know that gor the beginner/newbies that it is too risky to do the trading. But if I already know how to do the trading then It will not be risky already but I do not know how will I start my trading. I need some advice on what steps should I do to start mt trading and what platform trading is good.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:34:01 AM

For me I am afraid that I might do a wrong transaction. I know that gor the beginner/newbies that it is too risky to do the trading. But if I already know how to do the trading then It will not be risky already but I do not know how will I start my trading. I need some advice on what steps should I do to start mt trading and what platform trading is good.

Just to let you know, trading in general is quite risks whether or not you're a beginner. The key is to just have proper risk management.

A good exchange to start with would be Binance[1].

For articles and guides about crypto trading, head over to https://lopp.net/bitcoin.html and scroll down to the trading section. That's probably a month's worth of learning content for you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

You should know there's risk in every activity, understand that before enter the market. Fear is good, it will make you think twice and calculate again before replace transactions. To overcome fear just follow your rules, do that and never ask again. Rules is limit, obey that you will bankrupt.

leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:05:04 AM

One thing should be consider for a newb on trading is that it is not always a win for every trade

I am afraid at first you cant rely this on your daily living

at previously mention by others , start small capital for learning

Aim to learn and build confidence

a lot of learning material stuffs online and videos free

starting on reading charts, join groups and chat with them
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

start by signing up on an exchange. find out which one you like best and you find most trusted with least risk of scamming you. but also beware that they will scam you eventually, that is what ALL exchanges will do.

second go to each market and watch the charts, see how they change. mostly focus on the history and see the volume and price change of each pump and dump that the altcoins had in the past and see if you can detect the signs. for instance the increased volume before they initiate the pump to shoot the price up to the moon.

third deposit some small amount of money like 0.001BTC and start trading with the experience you gained. i don't think you would miss losing $6! since it is too tiny. so you can overcome your fear while learning how things work.

and finally when you gained enough experience you can deposit a bigger amount and start earning for real.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:21:44 AM

If we look at the crypto market in broad ways the features are more than our thoughts but now it is our turn to make money with it and if we do things on right time we will not be the fear one people but we can be fearless in the life as well as now the big problems is money so we can start good business with bitcoin and if you are new to trade first you should examine the market and after some time you will feel good.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
uchiikina14 (OP)

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

start by signing up on an exchange. find out which one you like best and you find most trusted with least risk of scamming you. but also beware that they will scam you eventually, that is what ALL exchanges will do.

second go to each market and watch the charts, see how they change. mostly focus on the history and see the volume and price change of each pump and dump that the altcoins had in the past and see if you can detect the signs. for instance the increased volume before they initiate the pump to shoot the price up to the moon.

third deposit some small amount of money like 0.001BTC and start trading with the experience you gained. i don't think you would miss losing $6! since it is too tiny. so you can overcome your fear while learning how things work.

and finally when you gained enough experience you can deposit a bigger amount and start earning for real.

Thanks for the answer for what exchanges is the best to use? Then what is the first step that I will do to sell my coins?
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:09:50 AM

If you participate in trading that you still feel fear, you will always lose money. You need to continue to find ways to learn more trading experience from others or through information from Youtube, Google. With trading you are not in a hurry and never let emotions influence trading.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

The more knowledge you have, the less fear you will have. Therefore, my advice to you: read more information, participate in trainings, learn to conduct market analysis and follow the news.
Kira_lapa

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

Start trading in small amounts. This will allow you to gain experience and learn to control your emotions in a period of a falling market. Owning emotions is one of the basic skills of a trader.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:31:56 AM

I have been having this same fear before and I will advise you never to put money in trade if this fear is not deal with as cryptocurrencies market is a very risky market and you can lose all you risk capital if you buy any coin at the wrong time and price.  Knowledge and skills is what terminate fear and you should never be discouraged in learning.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

I have been having this same fear before and I will advise you never to put money in trade if this fear is not deal with as cryptocurrencies market is a very risky market and you can lose all you risk capital if you buy any coin at the wrong time and price.  Knowledge and skills is what terminate fear and you should never be discouraged in learning.
I believe that we all have fear as humans we have fear we don't wanted to loss and we always wanted to earn, butvwe need to understand that here in crypto we need to know that we can possibly loss and earn on this feild so then before we do trading we need to considered that we might loss or earn because everything in crypto may change in a very short period of time.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:14:47 AM

Overcoming your fears can only work out for you if you are willing to learn. Without the knowledge of trading, you cannot have any strategy and without strategy, you will just end up losing big time and would wish you just held anyway.

Market  is quite complex and volatile, and you will be doing your pocket more harm if you just assume trading brings huge profit, without considering the risks involved and in that case, it is better to be fearful until you are able to go through the learning process, finding a good strategy that can work well for you, starting with a very little of your funds to try out the practical aspect of your strategy for a very long time and make sure you are on the right track, and with that, you will be able to confidence in trading larger funds.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

Investors will have fear, which is inevitable, but we need to constantly exercise our will. When courage surpasses fear, we will become more mature!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

This is common nature of investor. They afraid to invest in bear market. In bull market there is more buying. But I think buying should in bear market. Secondly only that money should invest which is extra after daily needs. Because if there is require hold then it has no effect on daily needs.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: